Why are blacks with Hunter eyes so rare

D

Deleted member 6128

Pruhtty Women 🫶
I see a lot of blacks with hooded eyes they tend to have a shit ton of fat pads On the upper eyelid

But for some reason Negroids have absolutely recessed Brow Bones it’s makes no sense literally all tropical Animals are fucking giga slayers

NIGGA EVEN THE FUCKIGN HOMO ERECTUS HAD HUGE BROW BONES

016601D2 B60B 4BCF A92E E47448F50D74

Shit don’t make no sense I swear to god this has something to do with the Jews 24B8991F 50BA 4ABE B251 190BFBF9B0D8

Also not to mention I’ve been going through a lot of old pictures from the 1900s and most white people have a shit eyes and weak brow bones despite the pic up there

Jews definitely did something

Keep crying for Tropical Adapted Animals the most High T set of species on planet Earth

• +1
Reactions: Hozay
why is water so wet

It would be gambling, but governments destroyed that because it benefited ugly men too much.

There would be many potential side hustles for men if we didn't strangle the economy with regulations.

Governments make it expensive or outright illegal to do anything that women can't compete at, which inevitably turns into everything

• So Sad
Reactions: Taylorswift
idk the people i see most with death sentence uee is always african american males

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 6128 and Taylorswift
It's because of the shape of the eye area
Images 14

I see a lot of blacks with hooded eyes they tend to have a shit ton of fat pads On the upper eyelid

But for some reason Negroids have absolutely recessed Brow Bones it’s makes no sense literally all tropical Animals are fucking giga slayers

NIGGA EVEN THE FUCKIGN HOMO ERECTUS HAD HUGE BROW BONES

View attachment 663871

Shit don’t make no sense I swear to god this has something to do with the JewsView attachment 663868

Also not to mention I’ve been going through a lot of old pictures from the 1900s and most white people have a shit eyes and weak brow bones despite the pic up there

Jews definitely did something

Keep crying for Tropical Adapted Animals the most High T set of species on planet Earth
Negroids have the second smallest brow ridges after Mongoloids & most Negroids tend to have almond eyes & on rarer occasions slanted/hooded eyes.

Negroids have the second smallest brow ridges after Mongoloids & most Negroids tend to have almond eyes & on rarer occasions slanted/hooded eyes.
Aren’t almond eyes bad? Aren’t pct hunter eyes the best?

Cuz its their phenotype

Cuz our orbitals are shit and round

sharp eyes mog round and rectangular eyes so hard bros
Tumblr o989z2uAnC1v3lb4bo1 1280
Tumblr oesp8dIde41v3lb4bo1 640
12357748 1663810357220158 1025456084 n

Aren’t almond eyes bad? Aren’t pct hunter eyes the best?
Not really, almond eyes are considered an ideal eye shape world-wide. To find men with true actual hunter eyes are extremely rare imo. Most people generally have almond eyes.

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Not really, almond eyes are considered an ideal eye shape world-wide. To find men with true actual hunter eyes are extremely rare imo. Most people generally have almond eyes.
Hunter eyes mog almond in my opinion. I have almond but with nct. Who’s an example of true hunter eyes? Barret?

Hunter eyes mog almond in my opinion. I have almond but with nct. Who’s an example of true hunter eyes? Barret?
Sean O'pry & Barter are pretty much the only ones I can think of with true hunter eyes.