Why are blonde women so fucking stupid?

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
Even in movies they are the dumbest whores

I love blonde women 😻

Even in movies they are the dumbest whores
Because they're really albino. They are genetic mutations of the human race. And they have a lower IQ as a result. There was a study once. It said that blonde people actually are an economic liability on society because they bring down the value of infrastructure due to being low IQ.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, TITUS, Frank Jack and 2 others
Nordic girls I’ve met were actually pretty smart

also dying your hair can’t change your iq

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj and lutte
Simple: Blonde privilege. Shannon Bosanac is an example of this.

Nordics are the dumb beautiful brothers of the Anglos.

It's a curse. They're the most beautiful but also the dumbest.

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
I know they sound stupid when they talk

They talk like children

How do you judge if a girl is smart

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Demonstrably false you morons. I will marry a beautiful blonde female and we will create mogger genius babies.

In 1980, participants in the NLSY79 took the Armed Forces Qualification Test, or AFQT, which is used by the Pentagon to determine the intelligence of all recruits. The overall AFQT score is based on word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, math knowledge and arithmetic reasoning.

In 1985, all participants were asked, “What is your natural hair color?”

To eliminate any bias in the IQ tests caused by ethnic and racial differences, Zagorsky dropped all African Americans and Hispanics from the analysis.

The resulting findings showed that blonde-haired white women had an average IQ of 103.2, compared to 102.7 for those with brown hair, 101.2 for those with red hair and 100.5 for those with black hair.

Blonde women were slightly more likely to be in the highest IQ category
than those with other hair colors, and slightly less likely to be in the lowest IQ category.

• Love it
Reactions: JosephGarrot123

idk where you live in canada but here all blondes fit the stereo type

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
It's usually fairly obvious how intelligent a person is if you are around them enough. Right?

• +1
Because they're really albino. They are genetic mutations of the human race. And they have a lower IQ as a result. There was a study once. It said that blonde people actually are an economic liability on society because they bring down the value of infrastructure due to being low IQ.
You mean niggers.

You mean niggers.
niggers are the other end of the spectrum. Their hormonal profile is too maximized to the point that it makes them stupid. Yes tyrone is a 220 pound ripped gorilla most of the time, but hes too fuckin retarded and will end up dead or in jail by age 29 because of his dark triad behavior. The superior race is probably something like Asian mixed with White and Middle eastern. Cuz then you got height, looks, youth, IQ and beauty.

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS
Demonstrably false you morons. I will marry a beautiful blonde female and we will create mogger genius babies.

In 1980, participants in the NLSY79 took the Armed Forces Qualification Test, or AFQT, which is used by the Pentagon to determine the intelligence of all recruits. The overall AFQT score is based on word knowledge, paragraph comprehension, math knowledge and arithmetic reasoning.

In 1985, all participants were asked, “What is your natural hair color?”

To eliminate any bias in the IQ tests caused by ethnic and racial differences, Zagorsky dropped all African Americans and Hispanics from the analysis.

The resulting findings showed that blonde-haired white women had an average IQ of 103.2, compared to 102.7 for those with brown hair, 101.2 for those with red hair and 100.5 for those with black hair.

Blonde women were slightly more likely to be in the highest IQ category
than those with other hair colors, and slightly less likely to be in the lowest IQ category.
dont care

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14203
I went school with them
Also brunettes seem to act sluttier and dumber ime

• JFL