why are Canadians so much uglier than Americans

Earth Dollar

Earth Dollar

Victim of autocorrect
there are very few moggers in Canada and I sometimes go weeks or even months without seeing one. yet when I go to the US I see mogger at least once or even twice a day. this is especially more prevalent in Asian and Black communities. Asian Americans mog Asian Canadians to oblivion and Black Americans mog Black Canadians to oblivion. even the Indians in the US look slightly better than what you find in Canada.

anyone know why this is?

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Because it has more indians

• +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU
Canada has, what, 40 million people?

America has well over 300 million.

America is bound to have way more moggers.

Not even mentioning the fact that the biggest cities like LA and NY attract lots of attractive people too.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, BrahminBoss and Earth Dollar
Canada has, what, 40 million people?

America has well over 300 million.

America is bound to have way more moggers.

Not even mentioning the fact that the biggest cities like LA and NY attract lots of attractive people too.
it has nothing to do with population size as many countries with smaller populations have a much higher density of moggers. obviously America's population helps but the density off moggers in the US is much much higher. even in the most unhealthy states in the US I see moggers. it is not like that in Canada where 90% of the population is ltn/ltb or below.

it has nothing to do with population size as many countries with smaller populations have a much higher density of moggers. obviously America's population helps but the density off moggers in the US is much much higher. even in the most unhealthy states in the US I see moggers. it is not like that in Canada where 90% of the population is ltn/ltb or below.
I disagree.

It has everything to do with population size.

Moggers are the ones you notice and when you're in the USA there's tons of them.

But if you don't like this answer, there are some other reasons that can explain it too.

1. Americans are richer. So they can live better, marry better, breed better etc.

2. America attracts the best in the world. Of all races.
They even attract Canadians, for example, the top Canadian doctors are mostly in the USA because private practice is infinitely more profitable across the border.

Canada on the other hand attracts Curries trying to ditch poverty and Chinese trying to ditch oppression.

3. Climate... This is just speculation, not backed up by research or anything but Canada is cold as fuck. People are more likely to be sedentary.

People in the USA are more sporty with stuff like NFL, basketball and whatnot. Could be wrong tho because everyone says Americans are all obese

• Hmm...
Reactions: Earth Dollar
I disagree.

It has everything to do with population size.

Moggers are the ones you notice and when you're in the USA there's tons of them.

But if you don't like this answer, there are some other reasons that can explain it too.

1. Americans are richer. So they can live better, marry better, breed better etc.

2. America attracts the best in the world. Of all races.
They even attract Canadians, for example, the top Canadian doctors are mostly in the USA because private practice is infinitely more profitable across the border.

Canada on the other hand attracts Curries trying to ditch poverty and Chinese trying to ditch oppression.

3. Climate... This is just speculation, not backed up by research or anything but Canada is cold as fuck. People are more likely to be sedentary.

People in the USA are more sporty with stuff like NFL, basketball and whatnot. Could be wrong tho because everyone says Americans are all obese
it could be a combination of these things but ive literally noticed Canadians have les bone mass on their face and generally just worse looking.

it could be a combination of these things but ive literally noticed Canadians have les bone mass on their face and generally just worse looking.

You might be the only one with this observation.

They looks more or less identical to me on average.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar
You might be the only one with this observation.

They looks more or less identical to me on average.
who knows

maybe it has to do with he fact that ive seen what the upper class areas have to offer since I am somewhat well off with my mom making a bit over 500k a year.

• Woah
Reactions: Brus Wane
theres a reason canadians are usually seen as cucks

just saying...

I live in Canada and my area at least heightmogs all around

I see 5'11ft+ asians a lot same with indians and the foids are retardedly tall

Users who are viewing this thread

Back