Why are certain women nice to me, despite also mocking me for being subhuman at the same time?

D

Deleted member 26448

Master
I genuinely don't understand, my mind is completely blown at a situation that happened to me today.

I have a female co-worker that just started working at my job, and ever since she started working here, she's been staring at me when I walk by, as if she is absolutely disgusted by me. The first time I caught her very clearly judging my subhumanity with her eyes, she smiled at me, though I made it clear with my facial language that I was not pleased with her blatant mockery. But, she continued to stare at me while I was still there putting something away in the hallway closet at my job. Since then, every single time I've caught her, I make sure to engage in almost a staring contest, which I always win, because I have autism, and it's easier for me to stare.

Today was just like any other day, the moment I walked by her to get my materials for the work day, she stared me down, and I mean that legitimately, I watched her head move from my face to my feet. Needless to say, I was very upset about the ordeal, however, I genuinely wondered why she would do such a thing, when I have legitimately done nothing wrong to her. Regardless, later on in the night, I would walk by again with my vacuum, and she would once again stare, this time at my feet for some reason. So, I decided to play it up a bit. I grabbed a duster, and started walking back and forth dusting the second floor rail. As I was walking back, she decided to take her materials and pass me, where she legitimately once again stared me down. At this point, I am laughing my ass off, absolutely confused as to what I've actually done wrong to deserve this level of mockery.

As I walked back and forth, so did she, just in opposite directions, before she went into another corridor to mop. So, I decided to wrap up my shift, since I was already done anyway. Finally, my shift was completed, so I decided to walk towards the doors to get out of the building, when I noticed she had left her wet floor signs out, which is something my employers complain about. So, I grabbed them for her, which she noticed, as she was walking to throw away garbage with my supervisor. I started walking back, as they both kind of cut in front of me, when she slowed down, turned around smiling, and said.....

"Thank you."

I froze. I haven't had a woman talk to me in real life since February 2020, much less show gratitude towards an action that I have made. Women my age only chastise me, which she had been doing for over a week at this point, so I was just absolutely flabbergasted when this happened. She repeated her thank you, and in typical incel fashion, I just grinned and nodded my head. We then walked back to the janitor closet so I could put back the floor signs, in which she ONCE AGAIN stared me down.

WTF? I genuinely don't understand women at this point, man. On one hand, they will mock you with their eyes, make you feel absolutely subhuman as hell, and on the other hand, they will show gratitude towards you? Earlier in the night, she had also tried to grab my trash from me, to help me out, but I took it back, because it was easier for me. Why do all of the eye mockery, but then show gratitude? What kind of cruel reality is this, to where such bipolar circumstances can exist all within a few hours? Shit, I don't get it. This isn't the first time this has happened, either, it happened all the time when I went to school.

Shit, women are weird.

She is doing it on purpose to drive you insane, its so insane that women can behave like that but if I look at their ass or tits I get took to HR for sexual harassment jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26448
She is doing it on purpose to drive you insane, its so insane that women can behave like that but if I look at their ass or tits I get took to HR for sexual harassment jfl.
I honestly think so as well, because she doesn't do this to the other men that work here, though they are in their 40s or higher. It's like a game, they want to mock and ridicule the young guy with obvious mental issues, and make him absolutely insane. I've never seen a man do this to a woman.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
I honestly think so as well, because she doesn't do this to the other men that work here, though they are in their 40s or higher. It's like a game, they want to mock and ridicule the young guy with obvious mental issues, and make him absolutely insane. I've never seen a man do this to a woman.
How old is she? This is like typical insane old women bs she probably has no husband or kids so went insane

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278, TheAbyssinian, jflsnowdzz and 2 others
thye want to keep you leashed

• +1
How old is she? This is like typical insane old women bs she probably has no husband or kids so went insane
She is probably 18 or 19. That’s why I don’t get it.

• +1
Reactions: TheAbyssinian
Because You arent GL simple

• +1