Why are cucks allowed on here?

BearBoy

BearBoy

ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ
This is so called mans looksmaxxing forum where not even women are allowed. But we have simp cucks worshipping whores everywhere, threads, avis, and muh love shit knowing that it doesnt work in 2022.

What made them into the cucks they are now? Dont you know this world is so fucked and you are suffering because of cuck "men" like these? Good example is like these simp cucks who protect whores that are literally dressed in shorts, showing off ass, tits, makeup frauded.

"Muh uneducated ethnics raping and destroying my country!!" But your country teaches cuckold shit and allows cucked laws, you expect them to behave then? when you cant even control your own women or let a woman rule over your country for example how merkel did with Germany. Yes they are dumb low IQ fucks but at the same time they are badboys who are against this cuck system and dont fall for this shit. Choose your side, be a good cuckold or a badboy who does what the fuck he wants.

Work smart, get rich and do what the fuck you want. Drink beer, fuck pussy, eat a cheeseburger and smoke cigarettes.

@RabidRosaries @currylightskin @cloUder @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MrGlutton @Beastimmung

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20652, Deleted member 19551, currylightskin and 9 others
This is so called mans looksmaxxing forum where not even women are allowed. But we have simp cucks worshipping whores everywhere, threads, avis, and muh love shit knowing that it doesnt work in 2022.

What made them into the cucks they are now? Dont you know this world is so fucked and you are suffering because of cuck "men" like these? Good example is like these simp cucks who protect whores that are literally dressed in shorts, showing off ass, tits, makeup frauded.

"Muh uneducated ethnics raping and destroying my country!!" But your country teaches cuckold shit and allows cucked laws, you expect them to behave then? when you cant even control your own women or let a woman rule over your country for example how merkel did with Germany. Yes they are dumb low IQ fucks but at the same time they are badboys who are against this cuck system and dont fall for this shit. Choose your side, be a good cuckold or a badboy who does what the fuck he wants.

Work smart, get rich and do what the fuck you want. Drink beer, fuck pussy, eat a cheeseburger and smoke cigarettes.

@RabidRosaries @currylightskin @cloUder @FailedNormieManlet @PrinceLuenLeoncur @MrGlutton @Beastimmung
TLDR:

But non the less based thread by Yami as usual, 10/10 thread I agree with everythingn

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
This looks like a well formatted post, which took some considerable effort to create. Too bad I won’t ever acknowledge even an a photon of light reflecting off it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Dystopian, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
also they allow fags and ppl with tranny tendencies

• +1
This looks like a well formatted post, which took some considerable effort to create. Too bad I won’t ever acknowledge even an a photon of light reflecting off it.
You cant read anyways you dumb nigger

where my @ :feelswah:

• JFL
just waiting for the collapse

when i heard that the dr phil girl made 50$ million a year off of onlyfans i lost it

• +1
just waiting for the collapse

when i heard that the dr phil girl made 50$ million a year off of onlyfans i lost it

modern society is fucked

its our fault for being cucks who buy only fans. if men werent horny dog this wouldnt happen

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
  • JFL
modern society is fucked

its our fault for being cucks who buy only fans. if men werent horny dog this wouldnt happen
Its low testosterone shit causing this not even just being horny. Not getting sex is also another reason. Brainwashing

So many delusional normie incels who just dont admit it.

Sorry don’t marry 3/10 nigcels who haven’t got pussies
First of all I'm not a “nigcel”. Secondly your posts are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still reply to me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you reply to me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your posts i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll reply me in one of your shitty posts again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, Deleted member 14693 and BearBoy

The true follower of the chosen one, you are a brave soldier. We will win many battles in the future once we are ready. For now fuck pussy, drink beer and hit the gym.

The true follower of the chosen one, you are a brave soldier. We will win many battles in the future once we are ready. For now fuck pussy, drink beer and hit the gym.