Why are curries so docile and cucked?

Good

basically repeat this but for the entire planet

white SMV is also directly effected by this but idiots ignore this simple fact
Agreed, I remember when I visited bangladesh many people were asking me about england and thought it was some magical land

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas, CtrlAltDelete and 1 other person
Yeah that's as far as I can go :feelsgood:
Yeah, I'm not a slayer lol. I'm hoping after I get gym maxxed, I can date better looking girls lol

There is no unity true, but you don't see africans tearing each other down the way curries do. Indian/curry culture is toxic in that regard, if you do well others will literally want to tear you down and fuck you over - srs.
Actually they do :feelshah:, African nations are fucked due to them killing eachother due to ethnic tension. Come to the UK blacks kill eachother at such high rates it’s hilarious they are doing the KKKs jobs themsleves fucking retards. Gun crime knife crime guess which race dominated the stabbing sand deaths 😉

msot once again every race fucks up, at least south Asians are racially loyal compared to other races and only breed in their race as well as living with their grannies and having high paying CEO jobs. Curries own the pharmacies so that little pajeet can grow into a 21 year old to own the place lmfao

No other race save for East Asians do this

• JFL
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and FailedNormieManlet
Actually they do :feelshah:, African nations are fucked due to them killing eachother due to ethnic tension. Come to the UK blacks kill eachother at such high rates it’s hilarious they are doing the KKKs jobs themsleves fucking retards. Gun crime knife crime guess which race dominated the stabbing sand deaths 😉

msot once again every race fucks up, at least south Asians are racially loyal compared to other races and only breed in their race as well as living with their grannies and having high paying CEO jobs. Curries own the pharmacies so that little pajeet can grow into a 21 year old to own the place lmfao

No other race save for East Asians do this
I live in the UK, I guess you are right in that regard.
What I meant is that even @Amnesia have a hard time with those types
wdym? He surely bangs any girl lol - even the very avg one I posted

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Not in the threads I've seen :feelshah:
Honest surprise to me man. Those sorts of girls I just meet through social circle really

asians are way more cucked
you will never meet a assertive asain guy

I live in the UK, I guess you are right in that regard.

wdym? He surely bangs any girl lol - even the very avg one I posted
dude that "average" girl would be a top rare lay for me

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrinceLuenLeoncur, CtrlAltDelete and 2 others
dude that "average" girl would be a top rare lay for me
total opposite for me tbh. Avg girls like that like me for some reason. The stacies who cake themselves in makeup and wear tight dresses hate me

how come?
i dunno, first off i just dont see many girls that even look that good IRL or on tinder

here in california most are fat or non white or short hair feminist and the ones that are slim and white and hot I guess just dont match with me

edit: and yeah that girl just being really thin and long hair is auto stacy where i live

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
i dunno, first off i just dont see many girls that even look that good IRL or on tinder

here in california most are fat or non white or short hair feminist and the ones that are slim and white and hot I guess just dont match with me

edit: and yeah that girl just being really thin and long hair is auto stacy where i live
wtf she is stacy tier?? The british slag girls hate me, I bet you would slay them here. With those sorts of girls I posted, they legit like NT guys. If you're NT enough they will date u

Almost everyone online always talks about how nice curries are, yet they still don't like them or want them here just showing how their docile nature gets them no favors at all. The only reason the subcontinent isn't still under British rule is because of pacifist resistance movements that were later mirrored successful in other areas, but of course curries were the first to exhibit non-violent resistance (since they would rather do anything except appease others).

Even the intelligent ones, which there are a sizable number of, are mostly known for being doctors and dominating the medical industry - a vastly underpaid service industry. Unlike Jews of similar intelligence , who dominate the financial industry and thus control large stakes of power, curries don't take any attempt to gain a foothold in society instead preferring to relegate themselves to upper classes' servants. A similar thing applies to all the the tech and service outsourcing.

Even on this forum, you never see curries standing up for themselves. Most are extremely self hating and post like german nazis, except they are from mumbai instead of munich.

Thoughts, fellow curries? @FailedNormieManlet @lutte @Preston @AcneScars
The thing is that they have a sycophantic nature around westerners, they clearly want to be accepted as intelligent by them. Look at Priyanka Chopra, she does everything to be appealing to Americans, but secretly everybody knows she has that tacky, pretentious and sycophantic behaviour. People can detect if someone is being unnecessarily nice to them. I prefer to not be like any of the tacky Indians, just hold my ground and behave confidently.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
For women:
White + Skinny + No deformities = Stacy
really? that is insane tbh, but yeah dude. I'm no slayer by far, I'm hoping gym maxxing will boost me like crazy

I'm mid tier normie looking, I'm not repulsive or anything. I don't look creepy too, older women call me cute a lot and so do gays. So I guess I have a sort of cute look? I thought I was ugly before, but after showing my face to a few users, most say I look normal and have a sort of cute look.

I only seem to do well because I go out a lot and am actually very NT irl
You are coping, you live in the uk you are 5'5 and indian you do not do well at all

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I'm 21 bro. If you are curious you can see a pic of my face tbh
Without seen the girls you've dated too it doesn't really help my understanding. Maybe you deluded yourself pretty hard, I wouldn't know. Even HTN people have troubles with the girl you posted.

Without seen the girls you've dated too it doesn't really help my understanding. Maybe you deluded yourself pretty hard, I wouldn't know. Even HTN people have troubles with the girl you posted.
Does this mean you wish to see my face? I am so confused lol

Because you were raised to be good mommy and daddy's boys and stay home studying so you can become a doctor.

This kind of upbringing never encourage you to become self sufficient, stand up for yourself or lead anyone. you just want a high paying job serving someone else. while people with better, more socialized upbringing tend to have the social skills and confidence in themselves to want to become entrepreneurs, leaders etc.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Preoximerianas and FailedNormieManlet
my brain hurts
I'm more interested in seeing the girls you've dated because there's already a confirmation from @brbbrah that you're average and I think you'll know your own height. now, what I want to know is WHAT KIND OF GIRLS YOU'VE DATED. this would help me seeing the real picture, maybe you deluded yourself into thinking they're average but are ugly as fuck. I already know your stats.

Indians being chill and friendly is a good thing, how would a country of 1b+ people with different languages and religions stay united if it wasn't for the agreeableness and docileness of its people?
look at civil unrests in Arab and African countries in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Almost everyone online always talks about how nice curries are, yet they still don't like them or want them here just showing how their docile nature gets them no favors at all. The only reason the subcontinent isn't still under British rule is because of pacifist resistance movements that were later mirrored successful in other areas, but of course curries were the first to exhibit non-violent resistance (since they would rather do anything except appease others).

Even the intelligent ones, which there are a sizable number of, are mostly known for being doctors and dominating the medical industry - a vastly underpaid service industry. Unlike Jews of similar intelligence , who dominate the financial industry and thus control large stakes of power, curries don't take any attempt to gain a foothold in society instead preferring to relegate themselves to upper classes' servants. A similar thing applies to all the the tech and service outsourcing.

Even on this forum, you never see curries standing up for themselves. Most are extremely self hating and post like german nazis, except they are from mumbai instead of munich.

Veddiod abo nigger blood.

The CEO of google and twitter are curries

The CEO of google and twitter are curries
Yeah but they answer to white/jewish shareholders and run companies that were previously founded by whites/jews, its not really the same.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
why did u tag lutte:lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Curries are eternally lookspilled, if they were high fighting success and looked like high t beasts any form of higher t behaviour wouldn’t be clowned, now the media thinks every curry is 5’4 and looks like a jungle nigger

can’t really act high t if you don’t got the looks

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and curryslayerordeath
We have dudes from suriname here, their ancestors were indians. They are always made fun of:cry: they get insulted with the words koelie or garlic dealers. @TRUE_CEL
koelie = coolie?
jfl curries everywhere use that term as an insult to lower class ppl, like businessmen would call manual laborers or construction workers coolies
@TRUE_CEL prob heard niggas saying it in pakistan too

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
We have dudes from suriname here, their ancestors were indians. They are always made fun of:cry: they get insulted with the words koelie or garlic dealers. @TRUE_CEL
Tbh:feelsohh::feelsohh: you can say koelie here but people will lose their shit if you say nigger:ROFLMAO:

• So Sad
Reactions: ✿👍col
koelie = coolie?
jfl curries everywhere use that term as an insult to lower class ppl, like businessmen would call manual laborers or construction workers coolies
@TRUE_CEL prob heard niggas saying it in pakistan too
Actually no ones ever dropped that term :Comfy: