why are darkskin guys ugly as fuck?

Anglolans are subhumans they are not Latin they are just Bantu. West and East African nilotes are moggers
They're Christians and speak Portuguese. Overall all Africans I view as my brothers and they're moggers. but I feel closest to the Angolans (I'm Cuban) and also to the Muslims from West Africa

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nilotes are gigamoggers, your judgement is clouded
e0e0919f076d9861e025c177cb381019.jpg
masai_man_large.jpg
maasai-man-28042916.jpg

All these men have strong masculine bone structures

Yes we are gigamoggers, Nilotes are the best looking Africans by far imo. And they're usually quite tall too. Wish I had more Nilote ancestry...
Your Cushitic Somali stop trying to be Nilote XD I swear some of you bantus and Somalis make me cringe when you try to take the lustre of Nilote bad bad boys. Senegalese are moggers because they look like Nilotes but are not, they are the only non nilotes who can larp as Nilote

• Hmm...
Reactions: fauxfox
Your Cushitic Somali stop trying to be Nilote XD I swear some of you bantus and Somalis make me cringe when you try to take the lustre of Nilote bad bad boys. Senegalese are moggers because they look like Nilotes but are not, they are the only non nilotes who can larp as Nilote
I'm 1/3 Nilote, that's why I look different from most Somalis JFL I have the most Nilote ancestry of anyone on this forum and I'd put money on that

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 18522
I'm 1/3 Nilote, that's why I look different from most Somalis JFL I have the most Nilote ancestry of anyone on this forum and I'd put money on that
JFL 🧢 your one of those Somalis with Arab genes look at your light skin and pheno your one of those clans who are part MENA your not Nilote at all I know what a Nilote mixed Somali looks like (not you). Anybody who is Sahelian west African is more Nilote in phenotype than you @Racky Is Senegalese I think

JFL 🧢 your one of those Somalis with Arab genes look at your light skin and pheno your one of those clans who are part MENA your not Nilote at all I know what a Nilote mixed Somali looks like (not you). Anybody who is Sahelian west African is more Nilote in phenotype than you @Racky Is Senegalese I think
tqpG49.png

The red is my Nilote ancestry. I'M ALMOST AS NILOTE AS I AM EAST AFRICAN
KEEP COPING IM NILOTIC GIGAMOGGER WARRIOR BREED

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
South Central Africans are the biggest moggers.
your bones are worthless without pheno and coloring lmao. youre stuck in 2018. you think a dog with good bones mogs a boneless scandi w coloring? think again

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
this guy hates black people more than hitler hated jews or asian women their own men :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Thompsonz @vanilla
he is the type of guy who would legit send some nukes to Africa if he had a nuke briefcase :feelskek::feelskek:
nuclear explosion GIF

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Nilotes are gigamoggers, your judgement is clouded
e0e0919f076d9861e025c177cb381019.jpg
masai_man_large.jpg
maasai-man-28042916.jpg

All these men have strong masculine bone structures

Yes we are gigamoggers, Nilotes are the best looking Africans by far imo. And they're usually quite tall too. Wish I had more Nilote ancestry...
true; insane bones, wish i had those 😢

Op a type of nigga to make aryan white supremacists like bobt proud

@looksmaxxer234 @vanilla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, n0rthface, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
Op a type of nigga to make aryan white supremacists like bobt proud

@looksmaxxer234 @vanilla

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
African Americans are self hating

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
@Blackgymmax what's your workout program like?

I dunno, I'm a greycel.

i mean darkskin blacks. like, lightskins can be ugly but almost ALWAYS darkskin guys have fucking shit facial features and look like gorillas where as lighter skin dudes generally come with a superior pheno.
Rw

i mean darkskin blacks. like, lightskins can be ugly but almost ALWAYS darkskin guys have fucking shit facial features and look like gorillas where as lighter skin dudes generally come with a superior pheno.
Black is beautiful bro!
Screenshot 2023 07 29 at 101500 AM

@whiteissuperior @justgetacutbro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: justgetacutbro, whiteissuperior, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
i do

White admixture carries BBCs