Why are deathniks called "colored" people?

exo

exo

Gook-pilled
We all have the same black hair, black eyebrows, eyes. Only thing that differs on ethnics is the shade of brown in the skin and nipple color. meanwhile white people can have 3 different hair and eye colors, red/golden/pale skin, etc... why are we the colored people?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Tabula Rasa, deadstock and 6 others
I only heard people calling "colored" to only black people. Strange when you think about it

• +1
Reactions: flippasav, ReadBooksEveryday and exo
We all have the same black hair, black eyebrows, eyes. Only thing that differs on ethnics is the shade of brown in the skin and nipple color. meanwhile white people can have 3 different hair and eye colors, red/golden/pale skin, etc... why are we the colored people?
Wdym? White people can have 4 hair colors
Black
Ginger
Blond
Brown

Why are ethnics called deathniks

why do we have to be categorized together like we're an identity-less glob of randoms while white ppl get their own category

why do we have to be categorized together like we're an identity-less glob of randoms while white ppl get their own category
Because most ethnics look the same.

• +1
Reactions: trueceI
I find it frickin hilarious when they say a “POC” when it comes to describing ethnics. Theoretically, it should apply to people of European descent who DO have coloured eyes and hair

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and theonewhocantascend
I only heard people calling "colored" to only black people. Strange when you think about it
Blame Americans they are known for their stupid decisions throughout the past in history

They are also the ones who classified the whole of MENA in the white category in the census

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Nah tan can change ethnic colouring as well

4CD43238 CBA0 44E7 A1BD D67BE01C802E

11EEA873 A437 4C1D 900D 1D60732451A8

Right? I wonder who could be behind this
Images   2024 06 27T095204518

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I don't see your point here, retard. This thread is about coloring. The med has the same coloring as the gook and the same hair and eye coloring as the zoomali.
Point being that skin tone and facial features is what really differentiates people and not the things you mentioned.

Point being that skin tone and facial features is what really differentiates people and not the things you mentioned.
Ok cuck but the question was why are ethnics called colored people not if med is different from gook

Ok cuck but the question was why are ethnics called colored people not if med is different from gook
Only certain ethnics are called that, and it is due to them not having far skin.

Lmao it was white americans that came up with the term for blacks. Lmao retarded whiteys crying over the consequences of their own actions.

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22 and exo