Why are East Asians so white worshiping

Deleted member 5802

Deleted member 5802

Kraken

Countries like Japan, Korea and China were never colonized yet they literally will kill for a 4/10 white man.

Can anybody explain this?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice and Elvisandreaa
it's because we are subhuman asf. there's the answer you're looking for

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, JosephGarrot123, IncelsBraincels and 6 others
east?
all of them are
Season 5 Whats The Difference GIF by Living Single

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow, aBetterMii and Deleted member 2403
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
theyre mirin the superiority

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 1617
i thought u were SEA u probably look part asian part latino part curry part abo
i have bones but not in the right place. of course nowhere near a hapa mogger like you hiroshi

• +1
Reactions: IncelsBraincels and Deleted member 2403
Becus White people are the best looking generally and they've convinced the world white is right through technological advancements they were achieving and one enlightment thinker who developed extensive works on the concept of race Immanuel Kant (regarded as the inventor of the concept of race) race as a concept did not exist til this heavyweight Philosopher spilled ink on it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5802
Becus White people are the best looking generally and they've convinced the world white is right through technological advancements they were achieving and one enlightment thinker who developed extensive works on the concept of race Immanuel Kant (regarded as the inventor of the concept of race) race as a concept did not exist til this heavyweight Philosopher spilled ink on it
the technological advancement is cope no one is drawing you as the pinnacle of beauty because of that (giga blue pilled)
the specific part in their change of what is true beauty came when a white kid from Europe went to japan

• Woah
Reactions: Beetlejuice
South Asians are probably even worse

• +1
the technological advancement is cope no one is drawing you as the pinnacle of beauty because of that (giga blue pilled)
the specific part in their change of what is true beauty came when a white kid from Europe went to japan

Last edited:
dont know dont care but gonna go take advtange of it

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Warlow, IncelsBraincels and 2 others
What if the most beautiful black went into Asia instead?
I can't see anything other than a bunch of fetish roles in movies or areas for them to meet blacks or something
asians still hate anything dark and they had before even meeting white people
so it would never be mainstream enough to replace their entire view on beauty
i think at least

• +1
I can't see anything other than a bunch of fetish roles in movies or areas for them to meet blacks or something
i think at least
Maybe if black culture did a complete 180 it could at least make a dent and make Asians and other races less white worshiping

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
Maybe if black culture did a complete 180 it could at least make a dent and make Asians and other races less white worshiping
yeh if we all became awakened noahs
Screenshot 40

• +1
They specifically worship Björn Andrésen, the inspiration for Bishōnen characters. So anytime you see an anime pretty boy like Eren, Griffith, Lelouch.etc you are seeing an anime version of Björn Andrésen.

tumblr_pr23doDgQz1umnzaw_1280.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
i think at least
no wonder u hate me, u think i hate u even tho 1. im only 1/2 asian and 2. i never hate on black people

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, IncelsBraincels, Deleted member 5802 and 1 other person
Tbh native americans mog the hell out of east asians, they're what asians were meant to be

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5802 and Prettyboy
no wonder u hate me, u think i hate u even tho 1. im only 1/2 asian and 2. i never hate on black people
i don't ate Asians lmao
i just don't like the white worshiping it's cucked
and there are some anime character that actually look how Asians would look if they were very developed
which could easily actually happen if they studied mike mew instead of karate or whatever

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69, Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 2403

I mean't people linking technological advancment as being the mark of racial superiorty.

That's false. There was a time where brownskin isalmic arabs were the technologically superior ones of the world.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and datboijj
Tbh native americans mog the hell out of east asians, they're what asians were meant to be
I feel like Asians would be less self hating if they looked like native Americans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
i don't ate Asians lmao
and there are some anime character that actually look how Asians would look if they were very developed
which could easily actually happen if they studied mike mew instead of karate or whatever
yes it is cucked esp SEA, at least east asians have k pop which uses asian people albeit they try to look white

my mum gets angry every time i watch anime or some asian show like squid game, not to mention she says i look 100% like my dad 24/7 even tho thats not true at all. Asians are just smth else but boomers are worse zoomer asians are less self hating tbh.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5802 and datboijj
i don't ate Asians lmao
80s-90s anime mogs hard
akira GIF
akira GIF

yu yu hakusho finger gun GIF

• +1
yes it is cucked esp SEA, at least east asians have k pop which uses asian people albeit they try to look white

my mum gets angry every time i watch anime or some asian show like squid game, not to mention she says i look 100% like my dad 24/7 even tho thats not true at all. Asians are just smth else but boomers are worse zoomer asians are less self hating tbh.
yeh thanks to kpop they should be finally able to come into their own

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 2403
I feel like Asians would be less self hating if they looked like native Americans
They're bonemoggers
Downloadfile
This also explains why mestizos look so much better than hapas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Toth's thot, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person
Zoomer Asians are becoming less self hating now that girls actually like Asian guys. I hope one day the same can happen to African people

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 2403, datboijj and 1 other person
They're bonemoggers
View attachment 1419201
This also explains why mestizos look so much better than hapas
native americans were moggers but saying mestizos look so much better than hapas is cap, hapas with gl parents can turn out insane

he is a mogger

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16474
Zoomer Asians are becoming less self hating now that girls actually like Asian guys. I hope one day the same can happen to African people
why are u so bipolar? didnt u say before africans are gl? are u trolling fr

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 5802
kpop is just collagen+hair for asians tbh

any race could benefit from good skin and hair

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Toth's thot and Deleted member 5802
No because then they will just try to make as much light skinned babies as possible to be honest
only way i can see that happening is if both black female and black male smv rises
because asian females were always fetishize'd like black men are
but the kpop riased asian mens smv to even it out
so black womans (percieved) smv needs to go up too for us to not self hate

Last edited:
  • +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 15099
kpop is just collagen+hair for asians tbh

any race could benefit from good skin and hair
no you undervalue the importance of representatives in media that actually look like you
I used to think it was cope, until i came to this forum where people constantly post good looking versions of themselves
aka chads who share the same pheno.
Seeing these guys on T.V modeling or rapping would make me feel very proud
and want to looksmax and achieve lots of things in life
the power of representation is very powerful
Screenshot 20190808 231107 Pinterest
Tumblr m85v4n4Mnq1qb2si6o1 500
Screenshot 20191227170353
Screenshot 20190808 225336 Pinterest
Screenshot 25

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, jimmyjanisMOGS, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
no you undervalue the importance of representatives in media that actually look like you
I used to think it was cope, until i came to this forum where people constantly post good looking versions of themselves
View attachment 1419234View attachment 1419237View attachment 1419232View attachment 1419227View attachment 1419230
If blacks were represented like this I believe most women will start to find black guys attractive. Sadly this gangster stereotype and rape is doing an extreme disservice. I hope that the blacks in other European countries or in Africa itself can wake up. America blacks are beyond saving

• +1
View attachment 1419234View attachment 1419237View attachment 1419232View attachment 1419227View attachment 1419230
u have plenty of black celebs tho they may be westernized fashion wise but they look black?

i have no hapas except ER so u see why I’m schizo :lul:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
u have plenty of black celebs tho they may be westernized fashion wise but they look black?

But rap and gangster culture overwhelming represents black culture. That needs to stop, before rap became mainstream blacks were not doing too bad on online dating
2B8D717F 5EC4 40E9 870C FF77F43C9C32

but after mainstream rap became popular
5E91AF74 644C 403E 9093 A526402AC424

rap destroyed black smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and datboijj

these blacks look very different and higher class even tho they are tribal people starving lol
I hope you can understand
it gives off a whole different vibe but you are right hapas don't really have anything @Blackeycel

Screenshot 20191226003723

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5802 and Deleted member 2403
these blacks look very different and higher class even tho they are tribal people starving lol
I hope you can understand
it gives off a whole different vibe but you are right hapas don't really have anything @Blackeycel

View attachment 1419243
high class blacks mog imo pope from outer banks type of guy mogs low iq asap rocky

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, datboijj and Deleted member 5802
But rap and gangster culture overwhelming represents black culture. That needs to stop, before rap became mainstream blacks were not doing too bad on online dating
View attachment 1419240
but after mainstream rap became popular
View attachment 1419241
rap destroyed black smv
rap made blacks higher SMV wdym? that study must include roasties that dont like rap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and datboijj
rap made blacks higher SMV wdym? that study must include roasties that dont like rap
Nah that’s a lie most women don’t like black men due to the rap image. 80s black culture mogs more

native americans were moggers but saying mestizos look so much better than hapas is cap, hapas with gl parents can turn out insane

he is a mogger

View attachment 1419213
I don't even get the point of using dudes like this who are 1 in a million outliers

never have nor will I ever see an asian this gl irl