Why are educated black men so sought after, especially on campus?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Grad. student here.

I noticed that educated black guys get girls very easily. They are consistently sought after by white women. I never spoke to an incel, educated black.

What is the reason for this? Is it because they are "impressed" by them? Thoughts?

cope, no girl wants a dirty nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, BigBiceps and buflek
it has to do something with their genitals i believe. can you guess?

op is black confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and BigBiceps
Idk if this is true or not, but I think its because black ppl are very nt and usually low inhib. Whenever I'm in a room with one that isn't a nerd they usually dominate the conversation and are the charismatic ones.

They're rare due to an average IQ of 80. The racemixing propaganda mostly shows them as being educated and well put together so when that happens in real life, they fit the "trend" and will be sought after since women are just trend followers.

@jefferson
Move this thread to the Off-Topic section, please. Thanks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and jefferson
Because of Kike propaganda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, InZayn, BigBiceps and 2 others
Racemixing propaganda, bbc, & the "clout" that comes with the race i.e rappers & athletes are all black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBiceps
Watch anything on Netflix and see the overwhelming amount of interracial propaganda for yourself. As mentioned before when you have a high IQ, educated black man that fits how they are portrayed across mainstream entertainment then it's no different than how high end fashion brands market their goods. See Gucci on enough celebrities or people you like? Well now you'll subconsciously desire it yourself and be willing to pay 10x markup just because it's now a status symbol. Same thing when every female protagonist ends up banging a based black guy and every white male is portrayed as a low T goof. Humans are incredibly susceptible to this sort of subliminal messaging.

Also they are usually charismatic and outgoing while whites are becoming more timid and reclusive on average. Black guys have better game and are more virile with larger.. ehm.. yeah.

It's pretty easy to see why a top tier black man can do very well with white women considering the average white male competition.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685