Why are English native speakers judged for just speaking English

D

Deleted member 17997

don't be jealous asshole
English culture is the greatest thing in the world, all the greatest minds have spoken English. The British have cucked continental Europeans for centuries. All media you consume comes from English culture. Music, movies, literature. English speaking countries produce all the good media, music, technology etc. Ethnic people cant even make a movie because they are so dumb and useless so they learn English because they are inferior. If you try to learn another language as an English speaker you will have 0 media to choose from because non native English people are as dumb and uncreative as rocks. If you learn English it will be easy as again English culture is just superior.

Dutch, French, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Greek, Chinese, Japanese, Indian, Portuguese (etc. etc) produce nothing, no media that is entertaining outside their shithole countries.

Don't feel bad if you don't speak a second language as an English speaker, its not your fault low iq ethnics and contitenals can't produce anything of value and parasite off white British culture.

Non British = Inferior ape

Admit it

Cope all you want but nobody is speaking your worthless language you dumb ethnic, continental cunts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
English is a Germanic language, with some romance influence.

Also it’s proven that being bilingual or multilingual improves cognition in various aspects.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403
Yes many great minds have spoken English, in addition to their native language and probably a few others

Cope. A lot of great minds from all over europe, especially france, germany, scandinavia and russia. Also, japanese media is mass consumed all over in the form of anime and manga. it's outcompeting lots of western shows.

Cope. A lot of great minds from all over europe, especially france, germany, scandinavia and russia. Also, japanese media is mass consumed all over in the form of anime and manga. it's outcompeting lots of western shows.
True but overall lol

I was walking in Minneapolis, when an Arabic woman started speaking to me briefly before realizing I was unable to speak her language:

WIN 20220607 14 25 06 Pro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17997