Why are Ethnic Girls so Arrogant? They Piss Me Off

Shahnameh

Shahnameh

Bronze
Do they lack basic self awareness? Why are rhey so rude and stuck up, do they not realise that 99% of men would prefer a blonde white girl over their shitskin ass?

These women try to compensate for their sub par looks with like 10kg of makeup and a whole host of surgeries and fillers and even than they still get mogged by a white McDonald's cashier.

They treat their fellow ethnic men like absolute shit but they act submissive to the most beta white guys.

There is no nationalism with women, if we are invaded they would just spread their legs for the conquerers.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers, Debetro, ggg.tv🤫 and 1 other person
Signal 2024 05 09 11 21 03 759

I used a makeup remover on this Kurdish girl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Michael Myers and PrinceofDarkness
Do they lack basic self awareness? Why are rhey so rude and stuck up, do they not realise that 99% of men would prefer a blonde white girl over their shitskin ass?

These women try to compensate for their sub par looks with like 10kg of makeup and a whole host of surgeries and fillers and even than they still get mogged by a white McDonald's cashier.

They treat their fellow ethnic men like absolute shit but they act submissive to the most beta white guys.

There is no nationalism with women, if we are invaded they would just spread their legs for the conquerers.
And to white chads?

What ethnicities pwrtocularly

Only indian women are arrogant, same with asian.

Because their men are ugly and they can do whatever they want in the west for the first time.

Persian girls treat even persian chads as subhuman but race mix with 3/10 white and black guys

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
cocky ethnic theory

white brah would prefer a nice indian guy that says thank you

but they get the low inhib indian brah that is conquering white women at sorority colleges @Kreatophagia

Persian girls
I’m confused. The Persian whires I’ve met tell me the opposite that their men chase white girls so they do it as revenge.
Then again some Persian women are ugly and tons get surgery so that’s probably why.
curry women honestly don’t leave their men much. Since rarely are they smv or good looking. Actually I’ve seen plenty of Bengali whores that leave their men. Some Pakistani girls that pass as mid east or Latina I’ve seen fuck around with whites and treat their own like garbage.

• +1
Reactions: murdah
It's because they're ugly on average, that makes them bitter and angry

I’m confused. The Persian whires I’ve met tell me the opposite that their men chase white girls so they do it as revenge.
Then again some Persian women are ugly and tons get surgery so that’s probably why.

curry women honestly don’t leave their men much. Since rarely are they smv or good looking. Actually I’ve seen plenty of Bengali whores that leave their men. Some Pakistani girls that pass as mid east or Latina I’ve seen fuck around with whites and treat their own like garbage.
Very true.

I keep hearing about Indian women abandoning Indian men like East Asian women but I deadass see more Indian men in relationships with White and East Asian women than vice versa.

I live in New Jersey too, a state with a large Indian population. I can't speak for Canada or the UK though.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Very true.

I keep hearing about Indian women abandoning Indian men like East Asian women but I deadass see more Indian men in relationships with White and East Asian women than vice versa.

I live in New Jersey too, a state with a large Indian population. I can't speak for Canada or the UK though.
I live in the nyc area. Theres a decent amount of brown girls that date outside. A lot of them borderline fetishize white guys they just don’t receive the same attention that gook women do because they’re less attractive on average.