Why are ethnic men more likely to be LGBT?

D

Deleted member 13787

Kraken

Based on the data from this site, i calculated that ethnic men men are more likely to be lgbt than black or white men:

MenWomenTotal
White
3.42%​
4.18%​
3.80%​
Black
3.50%​
5.70%​
4.60%​
Hispanic
5.52%​
6.48%​
6.00%​
Asian
4.22%​
4.58%​
4.40%​

For zoomers, this trend is even more extreme:

MenWomenTotal
White
10.30%​
12.59%​
11.45%​
Black
9.45%​
15.42%​
12.43%​
Hispanic
17.63%​
20.69%​
19.16%​
Asian
19.01%​
20.59%​
19.80%​

What do you guys think?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: M-1014, arabcelxxx, poopoohead and 9 others
I don't believe that for a sec.

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, nope, JovenCansao and 11 others
youre a mongoloid on hrt so why dont you be the first to tell us

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: M-1014, Costcosuperstore, KingCartierrr23 and 17 others
it because they live in cities and cities are nore progessive

• Hmm...
Reactions: Jigen
Because our women prefer bbc and jbw

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, midlatinocel, Roquefort and 12 others
it because they live in cities and cities are nore progessive
Doubtful. States with low urbanization have similar or higher lgbt percentages. There is no correlation.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, thecel and thenewhebbe
youre a mongoloid on hrt so why dont you be the first to tell us
Really brave of you to put your boyfriend as your avi :heart:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: midlatinocel, n0rthface and thecel
Because ethnic men instinctively realize that they are inferior to their white masters and hence choose to undergo chemical castration and train their brains to like other men in order to please the white gods sitting in heaven 👍

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Roquefort, Deleted member 24593 and 12 others
Because ethnic men instinctively realize that they are inferior to their white masters and hence choose to undergo chemical castration and train their brains to like other men in order to please the white gods sitting in heaven 👍
That’s what OP wanted to hear jfl when making this thread

OP why don’t you do a combined survey globally including countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and then compare the percentage of LGBT ethnics to whites? Those ethnics are LGBT due to being influenced by their cumskin counterparts. And btw ethnics are minorities in those countries so 15% of ethnics is still far, far less than 10% of whites. Jfl at you OP.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 24593, JovenCansao and 7 others
Was bro
Blacks have 0.8% more gay
Ahaha it’s over for niggers the faggots.
Tyrone My wife’s boyfriend won’t believe when i’ll show

• JFL
Reactions: klip11 and Deleted member 25377
Really brave of you to put your boyfriend as your avi :heart:
Really brave of you to put your trannymaxxed idol as your avi, mongol. maybe white bvlls will fuck your bussy when you look like him

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 24507
This is because nonwhites in america are younger than whites. White average age is like 50, ethic average age 30.

OP why don’t you do a combined survey globally including countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar and then compare the percentage of LGBT ethnics to whites? Those ethnics are LGBT due to being influenced by their cumskin counterparts. And btw ethnics are minorities in those countries so 15% of ethnics is still far, far less than 10% of whites. Jfl at you OP.
Yeah no shit, that doesnt mean they arent more likely to be lgbt. Going by total count would be retarded. "Hey, lets go by total money earned and make it seem like whites are earning orders of magnitude more than each minority"

And this is the fairest way of judging who's more likely to be lgbt. Ethnic countries have backwards religions preventing them from going LGBT. They still prefer to immigrate to the progressive countries and become gay at higher rates than native whites or blacks.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Shycel and Michael Myers
This is because nonwhites in america are younger than whites. White average age is like 50, ethic average age 30.
Already accounted for that. This is adjusted for age.

where do you see stats for age and race on that website? I dont find any

Was bro
Blacks have 0.8% more gay
Ahaha it’s over for niggers the faggots.
Tyrone My wife’s boyfriend won’t believe when i’ll show
You seem weirdly fixated on blacks, because i didn't say anywhere that they're more likely to be lgbt. I said ethnics are more likely to be lgbt than whites and blacks. Whites and blacks have almost the same lgbt percentages.

Why did you have to create this cuckold fantasy in your head, unprompted, almost instinctively?

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 24593, bug_eye_blackcel and 5 others
good find o.p, maybe you should show your black step dad this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24593, TheAbyssinian, Deleted member 18522 and 1 other person
where do you see stats for age and race on that website? I dont find any
I used 2015-2017 census data, which is when the data in that study was sampled

You seem weirdly fixated on blacks, because i didn't say anywhere that they're more likely to be lgbt. I said ethnics are more likely to be lgbt than whites and blacks. Whites and blacks have almost the same lgbt percentages.

Why did you have to create this cuckold fantasy in your head, unprompted, almost instinctively?
I hate nignogs, just made a joke of retards like you who think a 0.8% difference is relavent.
I creampie niigress pussy daily

I hate nignogs, just made a joke of retards like you who think a 0.8% difference is relavent.
Nope, you created a cuckold fantasy in response to something i never said or thought of.

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel and OutTheAbyss
I doubt you creampie anything except your left hand

• JFL
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 24593, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Seething nignog
I‘m Albanian. Just making you more self aware. People like you usually are the biggest virgins, I also doubt you have the balls to insult a man in real life, only on the internet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: midlatinocel, Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 24507
prob because they choose to migrate to western countries due to the liberal lgtb rights, which messes up the statistics. There is no correlation between race and homosexuality.

I‘m Albanian. Just making you more self aware. People like you usually are the biggest virgins, I also doubt you have the balls to insult a man in real life, only on the internet
I’m russian

Op, Whites measure higher on real-homosexuality, lgbt identification is not a good measure

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lil truecel and Deleted member 17872
Because ethnics are subhuman and white is superior.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377 and Deleted member 13787
Its because their standards have dropped so low, they r now willing to put their hyperpigmented cocks in mens chocolate starfish

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377
  • +1
Reactions: Crusile
All measures: MSM rate, male-male relationships, dating site demographics

tldr republicans (most whites) dont ID as LGBT unless they're homoromantic.
jBuJfnH.png

bUvKtYk.png
https://williamsinstitute.law.ucla.edu/visualization/lgbt-stats/

TzpvoCb.png

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
I dont believe LGBT growth in males has occurred, no indication of rising male-homosexuality rates before/after "lgbt" acceptance

jBuJfnH.png

bUvKtYk.png

TzpvoCb.png
over for @Biggdink

I dont believe LGBT growth in males has occurred, no indication of rising male-homosexuality rates before/after "lgbt" acceptance
I don't trust kinsey reports
His methodology has been demonstrated to be flawed many times.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Hispanics are white

over for @Biggdink

I don't trust kinsey reports
His methodology has been demonstrated to be flawed many times.
link includes later studies

A later article on the Hope/Harris survey by Sell reported data on both homosexual attraction as well as homosexual behavior. The figures reported were: 6.2% of U.S. males and 3.6% of U.S. females with "sexual contact with someone of the same sex only or with both sexes in the previous five years," and 20.8% of U.S. males and 17.8% of U.S. females with some homosexual behavior or some homosexual attraction since age 15. The percentage of respondents reporting sexual contact only with others of the same sex in the previous five years in the U.S. was below 1%.

While researchers at the National Academy of Sciences' National Research Council, Committee on AIDS Research and the Behavioral, Social, and Statistical Sciences, Rogers and Turner analyzed estimates from five probability surveys, 1970 to 1990. They gave estimated minimums of 5-7% for males having experienced some same-sex sexual contact in adulthood.

Diamond looked at studies done on the prevalence of homosexual behavior. He included some studies done on populations outside the U.S. The date ranges varied from country to country, but spanned 1948 to 1991. Those studies discussed were compared and displayed in tablular form. He found the mean of males surveyed to be 5.5% of the population, and the median to be 5.3%. The mean of females that engaged in same sex behavior was 2.5% and the median was 3.0%. The calculations were of all non-Kinsey data. Diamond found that methods employed by these studies were inconsistent.

AnWgaMU.png
(2019)- 5%

zoomer blacks are less lgbt than zoomer whites according to your map

Based on the data from this site, i calculated that ethnic men men are more likely to be lgbt than black or white men:

MenWomenTotal
White
3.42%​
4.18%​
3.80%​
Black
3.50%​
5.70%​
4.60%​
Hispanic
5.52%​
6.48%​
6.00%​
Asian
4.22%​
4.58%​
4.40%​

For zoomers, this trend is even more extreme:

MenWomenTotal
White
10.30%​
12.59%​
11.45%​
Black
9.45%​
15.42%​
12.43%​
Hispanic
17.63%​
20.69%​
19.16%​
Asian
19.01%​
20.59%​
19.80%​

What do you guys think?

You’re literally a virgin too. You try and act all smug over the internet by “calling out” people who you think are “acting tough”. Go kill yourself bitch

OP why don’t you do a combined survey globally including countries like Saudi Arabia, Qatar
They are all in the closet (many studies show homophobic bigots are in the closet), thankfully these countries are becoming progressive and will soon have LGBTQIA+ parades.

Just look at Muslims when they come into the west, they fully embrace their homosexual nature.
54CDC5A8 995A 43B4 9909 697BF9CC22EF

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 2d v2, Wallenberg, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
They are all in the closet (many studies show homophobic bigots are in the closet), thankfully these countries are becoming progressive and will soon have LGBTQIA+ parades.

Just look at Muslims when they come into the west, they fully embrace their homosexual nature.
View attachment 2121284
Why the fuck did you tagged me?

Oh you are that loser north jfl. Why delete when you are gonna make a new account?

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and n0rthface
Why the fuck did you tagged me?

Oh you are that loser north jfl. Why delete when you are gonna make a new account?
Homophobic closeted jew spotted, ironic since Israel is the gayest country in the Middle East.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 25059 and 3 others
Homophobic closeted jew spotted, ironic since Israel is the gayest country in the Middle East.
You are obsessed with jews like just another any neonazi loser.

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
You are obsessed with jews like just another any neonazi loser.
I love the Jewish people, their existence is a great gift to all of humanity. In actual fact I’ve David rothschilds book, I appreciate and value his battle against Climate change. I would like to add, I do not see the high prevalence of homosexuality in Israel as a negative thing, it’s awesome. One might say… Jews rock.

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 17872
Jfl at this cope. Cumskins are the number one supporters of the LGBT. The US and western Europe literally are engaging in cultural imperialism by asking all the countries to allow fags to be allowed.
Amerimutts are SANCTIONING anti lgbt countries lmao. (FYI vast majority of politicians are white)
Images 2

Cumskins are the reason why lgbt ideology is spreading

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 18522, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
Respecting African Americans, Muslims and Asians for being homosexual is the least racist thing a White man can do.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Deleted member 13787

Middle east is like 85% homosexual/bisexual

Why do you think they have to cope with extreme repression, lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Crusile, Deleted member 17872 and 3 others
Jfl at this cope. Cumskins are the number one supporters of the LGBT. The US and western Europe literally are engaging in cultural imperialism by asking all the countries to allow fags to be allowed.
Amerimutts are SANCTIONING anti lgbt countries lmao. (FYI vast majority of politicians are white)
View attachment 2121339

Clearly in the same society, with the same acceptance and anti hate laws, latinos and asians end up being almost twice as lgbt. The same way asians in america out-earn whites, but asians in east asia dont.

What's the problem with promoting rights for oppressed groups? USA needs to fucking bomb anti lgbt countries for being backwards and oppressive.

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
View attachment 2121339

It's so funny that every nazi here ignored this

jBuJfnH.png

bUvKtYk.png

TzpvoCb.png

White men are just less likely to identify as lgbt because they are not oppressed.

• +1
Reactions: Crusile
View attachment 2121339

Why do you see your people being homosexuals as a negative thing? it’s 2023 dude, LGBTQIA+ people of colour exist and aren’t going away, touch grass and get over it.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Crusile, jerking off in Lidl and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back