Why are ethnic parents so fucking strict?

U

UglyShortGuy

Banned
I wasn’t allowed to have a girlfriend In high school because of my strict ethnic parents. JFL at my life

I missed out on teenage love

• So Sad
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 6095, Deleted member 7079 and 1 other person
I wasn’t allowed to have a girlfriend In high school because of my strict ethnic parents.

0234F379 CB8D 44EC 8CD9 3F152E1D9274

• JFL
Reactions: 5'8manlet, doll, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 2 others
Where are you from?

Because they believe that having a gf/bf will distract you from studies or you’ll get the girl pregnant wich will bring shame to the family

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, UglyShortGuy and bossman
I wasn’t allowed to have a girlfriend In high school because of my strict ethnic parents. JFL at my life
this is cope (a cope I once used to cope for being a trucel)

my parents are literally the type to kill me if they see me interacting sexually with a girl and I easily could have hidden having a girlfriend if I wanted to

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020
Cope, ethnic parents are strict on daughters because they don't want their daughters to be whores but cheer on their sons in their efforts to get girls. Son's can get gf because they incel not because of strict parents.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and sytyl
Because they believe that having a gf/bf will distract you from studies or you’ll get the girl pregnant wich will bring shame to the family
tbh if the obsession with studies was instead an obsession on good looks and aesthetics curries would be chad race jfl

• +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
How did you become a nurse with strict ethnic parents?

Because they knew you wouldn't even get one even if you wanted to

high school sex leads to incurable diseases not cool and pregnancies

it's not fun to live like a nigger trying to raise a child like that.