Why are ethnic whores obsessed with race mixing?

C

chadpreetcel123

Kraken
I really don't give a fuck what race the girl is, as long as she's hot it doesn't matter.

Every ethnic whore obsesses over what their half white kids will look like, it's sad as fuck. I've seen sheboons and my own foid cousin obsess over it too

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Because they want chad. That's so obvious jfl

they dont want me

Are you kidding? Every white guy on here is obsessed with not fucking an ethnic woman to make their son into a supposed Chad by retaining only white DNA

Or our friend @alien here will ramble about fucking his future Eurasian daughter

• JFL
Reactions: UglyMan, BigBoy and Deleted member 470
Are you kidding? Every white guy on here is obsessed with not fucking an ethnic woman to make their son into a supposed Chad by retaining only white DNA

Or our friend [B]@alien here will ramble about fucking his future Eurasian daughter[/B]
If you wouldn't want to fuck my future Eurasian daughter, you're gay
bFOoipm.jpg

Eurasian badgirl with daddy issues

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, BigBoy, Deleted member 2205 and 1 other person
They want latte colored blue eyed babies with Chad, obviously

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and Deleted member 2205
I've only seen this on Asians

Or our friend @alien here will ramble about fucking his future Eurasian daughter
What's obsessive about not wanting mixed kids lol
A white guy getting a girl of his own race should be the default thing as it has been for thousands of years