Reactions: Norwooder, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 5912 and 17 others
Eastern women are actually polite and feminine if theyre not too americanized

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hozay, SpiritAnimal, Taylorswift and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Not just their looks they are just unpleasent to interact with
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6789 and Deleted member 6217
Look at you fools sitting there waiting , waiting on old @Tony to save your bacon once again! I seen more inspiring corpses then you lot. LIFE IS FOR THE LIVING , and if you dont want to live let someone else have the privilege AND GET OUT OF THE WAY! You're pathetic , every last one of you aside from @Tony and the only thing pathetic about him is the fact that he associates with you fools. Must make him feel good taking care of the simple minded , the desperate and the needy. Well my daddy said sympathy is for the weak! , you get what you deserve. You got to kill to eat thats what this country is. Every man equal , every man for himself. But you lot , you lot aint got no real fight in you . Old @Tony has made a fool of himself trying to save you an thats the truth
Please shut the fuck up @Tony Barely speaks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, MentalistKebab, Warlow and 4 others
cmon bro smh

• +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 7863
The worst part is that they form a racial hierarchy among men then complain about racism

• +1
Reactions: doll, GetShrekt, Warlow and 6 others
Please shut the fuck up @Tony Barely speaks.
HE SPEAKS ALOT TO UR MOTHER WHILE RAWPOUNDING HER DEEPLY THEN GIVING HER A NICE JUICY CREAMPIE

HE SPEAKS ALOT TO UR MOTHER WHILE RAWPOUNDING HER DEEPLY THEN GIVING HER A NICE JUICY CREAMPIE
@Tony if this is true I will come to your office and rape u like an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Lower IQ than whites on average
Also ethnic stacies are uglier than average whites = failo effect

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, Golang, Deleted member 7580 and 1 other person
over if youre not forcing your women into submission by force

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift
They're usually just as pleasant, or even more so. You just don't like their looks, which makes you dislike them more easily.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, GetShrekt, Deleted member 5912 and 9 others
Don't have a large sample size but they can be pretty nice in my experience

I can at least explain why Arab whores act like that. So you see, in the Shitddle East, their culture revolves around betabuxxing (since they can’t rely on their looks, they will moneymaxx) so much that it was incorporated into their religion called Islam as Mahr (paying gold to the wife before marrying her) and the rule to always maintain your wife without her doing shit (you’re pretty much paying for a very expensive moving flesh light that does nothing else)

What does this mean you ask? That parents raise their daughter to only want men who treat them like princesses, economically and emotionally, which births a narcissistic bitch who want white rich Chad.

This also explains the inbreeding, since the money you pay to the whore of your wife stays within the family, and that’s how the poor were able reproduced.

@sytyl @Mohamad @other sand niggers, can you confirm?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, 6ft7Mogger, Taylorswift and 3 others
arab big booties are hot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Taylorswift and Marsiere214
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Gengar and lutte
You have 1 word in the title that answer that

• JFL
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6217
I’ve noticed that too, ethnic chicks are usually rude and white girls are usually nice to everyone when sober even if a guy is an ugly incel

that’s why so many ethnic guys are like ‘bruh white Becky talked to me im such a slayer even tho I’ve never kissed a girl, ethnics mog’

Dumbass that’s just how most white people are like

• +1
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 5912, Gengar and 3 others
thought this was a @Biggdink thread from the title

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9380, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6217
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217 and Golang
wouldnt you agree? ethnic women are just rude whores
Donkey-tier IQ if you generalize a fucking personality trait to an entire population

but i dont have any negative experiences personally so i cant speak on the subject

• +1
Reactions: GolemRot, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 6723 and 2 others
wouldnt you agree? ethnic women are just rude whores
I remember when I was at the gym, and these 2 girls (hoejabi and a curry whore) looked at me with despise and disgust to ask me if I'm done with the Squat Rack.

The most ironic thing is that I didn't find these fucking filthy whores attractive in any shape or form, yet they didn't shy away to showcase their hate towards me. Even though I find them equally if not more disgusting than they do to me, I at least hide that and act nice.

While the white goddesses who heightmogged me (fucking brutal) didn't look at me with a face of utter disgust.

I fucking hate ethnics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Donkey-tier IQ if you generalize a fucking personality trait to an entire population

but i dont have any negative experiences personally so i cant speak on the subject
muhhh dont generalize go back to reddit jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214 and 2 others

Well you need to interact with women to have any experience

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang and Copeful
Well you need to interact with women to have any experience
holy shit ur right, ive only ever interacted with men my entire life

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, ToursOverBoyo2020, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
because they are brown like poopy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723, Marsiere214, Deleted member 10104 and 1 other person
yeah ur kinda right ngl. even though on this site, ppl talk abt how ethnics are high T or smth towards women, most brown cultures (arab, hispanic, and south asian) tend to make a huge show out of spoiling women and treating them like princesses jfl. then cuz of that, they get ridiculous egos wayyyy beyond their looks (i see shitskin curry girls talking abt how they deserve zayn) and are quite rude.

actual african (not african american) and non-chinese/japanese asian girls tend to be rly pleasant/nice tho imo.

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Marsiere214, Deleted member 8765 and 2 others
I remember when I was at the gym, and these 2 girls (hoejabi and a curry whore) looked at me with despise and disgust to ask me if I'm done with the Squat Rack.

The most ironic thing is that I didn't find these fucking filthy whores attractive in any shape or form, yet they didn't shy away to showcase their hate towards me. Even though I find them equally if not more disgusting than they do to me, I at least hide that and act nice.

While the white goddesses who heightmogged me (fucking brutal) didn't look at me with a face of utter disgust.

I fucking hate ethnics.
I actually see middle eastern/Indian women with brown subhuman guys from rich families who drive expensive cars, they’re all gold diggers.
Brown women are literally prostitutes

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person

hes right though. out of all chicks who have been rude to me they were in 99% cases ethnic.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 6217, Copeful and 1 other person
I’ve noticed that too, ethnic chicks are usually rude and white girls are usually nice to everyone when sober even if a guy is an ugly incel

that’s why so many ethnic guys are like ‘bruh white Becky talked to me im such a slayer even tho I’ve never kissed a girl, ethnics mog’

yeah white girls are nice to me but i know its cuz in their nature to act nice towards ethnic guys since the male counterparts are usually discriminatory. im glad i never deluded myself into thinking white stacies and stacylites were attracted to me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6217
yeah white girls are nice to me but i know its cuz in their nature to act nice towards ethnic guys since the male counterparts are usually discriminatory. im glad i never deluded myself into thinking white stacies and stacylites were attracted to me.
white women are very nice and friendly indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Deleted member 7580 and Gengar
Na most young white girls don’t care what car you drive as long as you’re attractive

I fucking hate ethnics.
legit. im not attracted to the hoejabis/ethnics in general and yet they are still rude to me. jfl. thats not to say im attracted to white girls either btw.

• +1
Reactions: Golang, Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 6217

I fucking hate ethnics.
The only reason ethnic women have such a high ego is because white high tier normie uses them for a pump and dump twice a year.

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Golang and Deleted member 6217
white women are very nice and friendly indeed
Bruh there was this fat bald incel looking guy at my uni who’d approach cute girls and they were always very nice to him even tho they never fucked him

• +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 6217
Bruh there was this fat bald incel looking guy at my uni who’d approach cute girls and they were always very nice to him even tho they never fucked him
yes while ethnic foids would laugh in his face and make him suicidal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 8765, Golang and 1 other person
idkidkidk
This guy doesn’t even know the half of it.

Anyone ITT ever run into Brazilian women living in the USA? They are the epitome of entitlement and spoiled.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
@Tony thoughts?

Etnic women are hight ogres

So what you’re saying is white women are more likely to be fake? Lmao at making it sound like this is a positive.

Anyways, that’s not true anyways. When it comes to kindness, latina and black women > South American women > Asian women = White women not from North America or the UK > North American white women

Lastly, almost no one considers talking to a woman equivalent to sex. Given that you rot here 24/7, you probably do though. You project so much and are so dumb it hurts.

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful