why are ethnic women so disgusting

OP, you are just wrong on this one. White women probably just hide it better due to the “nice white girl stereotype” but the white women considered to be more attractive have the highest egos on average due to perception of power (even though it’s usually from makeupmaxxing).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756
When it comes to kindness, latina and black women > South American women > Asian women = White women not from North America or the UK > North American white women
You got a source on this incredibly specific ranking?

This is why these discussions never make sense and are so subjective, everybody just generalizes shit off personal experience

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, SpiritAnimal, Deleted member 756 and 1 other person
It depends on the person and location tbh

• +1
Reactions: SpiritAnimal
You got a source on this incredibly specific ranking?

This is why these discussions never make sense and are so subjective, everybody just generalizes shit off personal experience
This is my personal experience from interacting with many women. I can read body language very well.

The people here who think white women are the nicest are falling for a facade because they’re dumb. It’s the same people who see white people being nice in real life everywhere, yet when you go online, many white people wish you weren’t in the country. It’s because many are masters at putting up a front, a facade.

People like @Biggdink are 100% timid in real life which is why he got bullied by Pakistanis and Middle Easterners to the point of permarotting here and pretending as if he’s superior to all of them. There’s nothing specifically wrong with rotting. I mean someone like Salludon or Amnesia is also on the forum a lot but they atleast post useful information. This man on the other hand literally race copes all day.

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet and Copeful
This is my personal experience from interacting with many women. I can read body language very well.

The people here who think white women are the nicest are falling for a facade because they’re dumb. It’s the same people who see white people being nice in real life everywhere, yet when you go online, many white people wish you weren’t in the country. It’s because many are masters at putting up a front, a facade.

People like @Biggdink are 100% timid in real life which is why he got bullied by Pakistanis and Middle Easterners to the point of permarotting here and pretending as if he’s superior to all of them. There’s nothing specifically wrong with rotting. I mean someone like Salludon or Amnesia is also on the forum a lot but they atleast post useful information. This man on the other hand literally race copes all day.
Some ethnic guys like @sytyl and @brbbrah have seen some of my face and high t body

Muh rot here, you don’t check notifications on phone ? Well if you don’t that’s good, most of this generation is addicted to notifications

I I don’t wanna show you my pics so won’t brag and not gonna mention last time I had sex or what she looked like

but anyways users here have mentioned they’re slayers bcz they got some iois lol

I disagree with your ranking bcz there was an ugly incel looking white guy at my college who approached lots of Canadian white girls and they were nice to him but got reported to campus police after approaching a Russian chick haha

gonna sleep now, have to get up early so might respond back to your retarded reply

Muh got bullied, I’m taller than that Pakistani guy now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath, sytyl and Copeful
Some ethnic guys like @sytyl and @brbbrah have seen some of my face and high t body

Muh rot here, you don’t check notifications on phone ? Well if you don’t that’s good, most of this generation is addicted to notifications

I I don’t wanna show you my pics so won’t brag and not gonna mention last time I had sex or what she looked like

but anyways users here have mentioned they’re slayers bcz they got some iois lol

I disagree with your ranking bcz there was an ugly incel looking white guy at my college who approached lots of Canadian white girls and they were nice to him but got reported to campus police after approaching a Russian chick haha

gonna sleep now, have to get up early so might respond back to your retarded reply

Muh got bullied, I’m taller than that Pakistani guy now

You’re a Southern Slav so your race obsession makes sense to me now. There are many, many white people who won’t even consider you white and given that you got bullied by ethnics, it explains why you have a huge inferiority complex. You can lie about not getting bullied all you want but it’s no coincidence that you post about ethnics all day and still have this Pakistani guy living in your head rent free.

No, it’s not about notifications. Your time online is massive. This would be fine if you posted something useful but literally all you do is project white superiority while literally being of a race that’s mocked at by many. Stop with this dumb cope and stop pretending as if every ethnic is some manlet who can’t get women. The best looking person on this forum is literally of a race you hate the most (South Asian).

Slavic men are known to be ugly by many Northern Europeans that you worship but you don’t see me generalizing them all, do you? Of course not because I’m not a racist cuck with an inferiority complex like you. Anyways, this is my last and final comment to you.

Last edited:
Cause they're ugly outside so might as well be ugly inside

Anyways, that’s not true anyways. When it comes to kindness, latina and black women > South American women > Asian women = White women not from North America or the UK > North American white women

bruh latina (which includes south americans) and black women are legit by far the least kind out of all of them jfl

(altho latina stacies do indeed mog all)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
bruh latina (which includes south americans) and black women are legit by far the least kind out of all of them jfl

(altho latina stacies do indeed mog all)
can confirm tbh.

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Most dont take care of themselves like white women with the exception of asians.

I can at least explain why Arab whores act like that. So you see, in the Shitddle East, their culture revolves around betabuxxing (since they can’t rely on their looks, they will moneymaxx) so much that it was incorporated into their religion called Islam as Mahr (paying gold to the wife before marrying her) and the rule to always maintain your wife without her doing shit (you’re pretty much paying for a very expensive moving flesh light that does nothing else)

What does this mean you ask? That parents raise their daughter to only want men who treat them like princesses, economically and emotionally, which births a narcissistic bitch who want white rich Chad.

This also explains the inbreeding, since the money you pay to the whore of your wife stays within the family, and that’s how the poor were able reproduced.

@sytyl @Mohamad @other sand niggers, can you confirm?
yes a lot of Arab girls here wether she looks ethnic or white are stuck up whores
and what you said is actually scarily true about the situation here..

• +1
Reactions: Golang
I’ve noticed that too, ethnic chicks are usually rude and white girls are usually nice to everyone when sober even if a guy is an ugly incel

that’s why so many ethnic guys are like ‘bruh white Becky talked to me im such a slayer even tho I’ve never kissed a girl, ethnics mog’

Dumbass that’s just how most white people are like
thats also scarily very true and accurate
ethnic girls wether they look white or ethnic for the majority of the time always have there head held high and shit
white girls are more chill tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 9072
Most dont take care of themselves like white women with the exception of asians.
Do white people not wash their ass after taking a dump? they don't even shave down there

• JFL
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 5912 and Deleted member 6723
true that's what i told him jfl
hahahahahahaha your a wizard harry hahahahahaha your phenotype is north atlantid you have passive income savings you get to live in an upper middle class private school you fucking manlet let’s gooooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Legit I only fuck white chicks.

I am not attracted to black chicks sadly (though they would give me turbo slayer sons).

Last edited: