Why are ethnics here obsessed with white women

HOLYFUARK

HOLYFUARK

Solstice
I ve never seen a thread by a pajeet saying he cant get pajeetas, a nigga saying he cant get a shaniqua, a chink a chink etc...

It always comes down to whether one can or cant attract white girls , why is that ? Why are ethnics so obsessed with western women ? Have you guys subconsciously acknowledged the superiority of whites ? what ' s going on here?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlexBrown84, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16110 and 11 others
They know white women are the best looking by far

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, justinzayn, zoomertrader and 16 others
Whites for the most part are highly attractive , and persians/North Indians are in similar ranks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deprived, Chinacurry, Kristin and 7 others
Their whole purpose in life is worshipping whites. Imagine not roping at that point.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ManletFF, zoomertrader, ShowerMaxxing and 10 others
They know white women are the best looking by far
Download 7

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sunny, Radiance, zoomertrader and 10 others
No ethnic ever says they hate white women except black men and its a minority of them. Even single ethnic man sees white woman as a trophy to prove their worthiness in society. "Yo bro I got a white girl I'm the shit". Its the ultimate status symbol, and white women are just really hot. Its a combination.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, CFW432, PapaGremlin and 1 other person
Tbf to ethnic bros ethnic women do the same shit
ethnic women do it even more often and are way way worse when it comes to this stuff. legit white worshippers.

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 16110 and 4 others
No ethnic ever says they hate white women except black men and its a minority of them. Even single ethnic man sees white woman as a trophy to prove their worthiness in society. "Yo bro I got a white girl I'm the shit". Its the ultimate status symbol, and white women are just really hot. Its a combination.
Blacks at least have some form of self respect, especially their women.

Indians exist to jester and worship whitey.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18861, zoomertrader, ShowerMaxxing and 8 others
Fuck pajeets fuck ugly ethnics they caused racism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zoomertrader, ShowerMaxxing, Tryndamere and 9 others
ethnic women do it even more often and are way way worse when it comes to this stuff. legit white worshippers.
Most definitely it’s just that they are more likely to be successful, my cousin is bleaching a Latina anti white pro blm civil rights lawyer rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deprived, justinzayn, zoomertrader and 6 others
Whites for the most part are highly attractive , and persians/North Indians are in similar ranks.
Stop not they are not :feelskek:

Your kind are smelly brown niggers you are nowhere close to us in any way you pajeet ackbar joke

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Sunny, ExtraBones, zoomertrader and 4 others

Indians exist to jester and worship whitey.
Blacks are the only non whires with legit pride in their genetics and ancestry. Surprising considering they spent most of modern hsitory being bullied and cucked they should be like curries hating themsleves but instead they love themsleves

Curries should aspire to have as much self love as them

• +1
Reactions: zoomertrader, .🇹🇩., closedplatecel and 4 others
Statistically speaking, White women are the most attractive on the planet, and hence everyone wants a piece of them. It's not surprising at all that ethnic men worship White women⁠—so do ethnic women when it comes to White men.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zoomertrader, ShowerMaxxing, AscensionMan98 and 4 others
Cope thread. Ethnic here think white women are disgusting, like men everywhere.

Daily reminder:

Gtgo9j3.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84, zoomertrader and HOLYFUARK
Black pussy forever

• JFL
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
Statistically speaking, White women are the most attractive on the planet, and hence everyone wants a piece of them. It's not surprising at all that ethnic men worship White women⁠—so do ethnic women when it comes to White men.

Cope.

Gtgo9j3.png

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

LOL more SFcel subhuman cope. People like Asian women much more. Pajeet mainlanders (who are subhuman illiterate villagers) go message white foids because they're desperate for visas and shit:feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HOLYFUARK
Also your little cope is disproved by HARD DATA
Female desirability by race ethnicity how different races of women are ranked

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
im seeing more threads on how ethnic see white women as easy vagina and good for breeding ethnic offsprings

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I would be very happy dating a girl from my country
Unfortunately I don't want to live on $10 a week so I'll have to betabuxx a virgin from my villiage in the future :feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: HOLYFUARK
LOL more SFcel subhuman cope. People like Asian women much more. Pajeet mainlanders (who are subhuman illiterate villagers) go message white foids because they're desperate for visas and shit:feelskek:
But if that was the case we would have slaying guides/threads for china/japan , but no, i am yet to see a thread by an ethnic on how to slay in his own country, no , it all revolves around whether u can slay in europe or america.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
But if that was the case we would have slaying guides/threads for china/japan , but no, i am yet to see a thread by an ethnic on how to slay in his own country, no , it all revolves around whether u can slay in europe or america.
There are more ethnics in europe and america so no shit there would be more threads about that kid of stuff considering moving to an Asian speaking coutnry is time consuming and expensive DUUUUUUUH:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and HOLYFUARK
Where do you live again?
In the US it's a common stereotype that black men would rather date obese white women than a black becky

• +1
Reactions: gamma
i love Asian women :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: .🇹🇩., CFW432, Chadeep and 3 others
Cope.

Gtgo9j3.png

https://kjonnsforskning.no/en/2015/09/blond-sexy-and-immigrant

"According to Lundström there is much focus on whiteness in Singapore. Ads for skin whitening products are common, and whiteness is the ideal. But the ideal of beauty is not a white, blond western woman. “Western women were ranked below the Chinese in the racial hierarchy. The western whiteness is not as posh as the Singaporean, Chinese whiteness,” says Lundström.

Swedish women in the US were very preoccupied with American men, whereas the Swedish women in Singapore were not the least interested in Asian men. They focused on their Swedish husbands. Asian women, on the other hand, represented a possible rival, since Swedish men found Asian women attractive.

“The Swedish women in Singapore were almost desexualised. They felt less feminine,” says Lundström."

I appreciate the study, but it deals with Singapore. I was referring to the global trend of White women being the most desirable⁠—which they are. One study does not invalidate the trend.

I appreciate the study, but it deals with Singapore. I was referring to the global trend of White women being the most desirable⁠—which they are. One study does not invalidate the trend.

The chart I posted is from the USA. Globally, white women are even more inferior than in Singapore because they get cucked by Latinas as well.

Here's another USA chart:

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Deleted member 19398 and Deleted member 15004
Literally every ethnic I see worships white people. They will stab their own in the back to appease them.

I get more racism from other ethnics then I do white people.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zoomertrader, .🇹🇩., Indeed and 4 others
Another USA chart. White women below Asians and Latinas yet again:

20180818_FBC544.png

The chart I posted is from the USA. Globally, white women are even more inferior than in Singapore because they get cucked by Latinas as well.

Here's another USA chart:

3b1714697587e2c4784c31200d1cf83d.jpg
Hm. Interesting piece of information. Thanks for sharing. So if I understand it correctly, White men are the most desirable to ethnic women, but White women are not the most desirable to ethnic men. I had it backwards.

Where do you live again?
In the US it's a common stereotype that black men would rather date obese white women than a black becky
Because it's all they could get. The black man is usually sub 3 and the white woman is a sub3 landwhale . Basically the man and woman are outcast of their respective race so they are forced to look elsewhere.

I live in the west where the majority of women are white

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
I ve never seen a thread by a pajeet saying he cant get pajeetas, a nigga saying he cant get a shaniqua, a chink a chink etc...

It always comes down to whether one can or cant attract white girls , why is that ? Why are ethnics so obsessed with western women ? Have you guys subconsciously acknowledged the superiority of whites ? what ' s going on here?
I LOATHE white women ...but then again , i loathe all women ...i hate racial mixing
..it's disgusting and it doesn't match at all..and it screams 'FETISH' ...also i feel weird and very uncomfortable walking with a chick who has a different pheno than me .

• WTF
Reactions: stevielake
Arent u like arab and therefore ethnic?:feelsthink:
Basically yeah. But I don’t cry for white bitches or the bulllahit the other ethnic retards here do. I’m able to get with chicks I’m attracted to and that’s it I don’t see that shit as a big deal

• +1
Reactions: Indeed, Deleted member 15577 and AscensionMan98
Ethnics know they have it worse compared to their white counterparts. Even the ethnic females know this. Just procreate with white to have white kids. Their kids profit.

Blacks are the only non whires with legit pride in their genetics and ancestry. Surprising considering they spent most of modern hsitory being bullied and cucked they should be like curries hating themsleves but instead they love themsleves

Curries should aspire to have as much self love as them
Lmao. The blacks that curries hate so much literally are whiter than them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Blacks should be claiming indo nordic bla bla ancestry instead:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and stevielake
Lmao. The blacks that curries hate so much literally are whiter than them :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:.

Blacks should be claiming indo nordic bla bla ancestry instead:ROFLMAO:
Cope. Avg Black American has 25% euro DNA and 75% African DNA.

Stop not they are not :feelskek:

Your kind are smelly brown niggers you are nowhere close to us in any way you pajeet ackbar joke
Your so edgy bro. Why don't you join a white power battalion unit in ukraine. Might as well fight for the white race right :ROFLMAO::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
I LOATHE white women ...but then again , i loathe all women ...i hate racial mixing

Good. They are extremely shallow.

131978141 1318250691877337 5837012804127180780 n

Imagine thinking that a hole who laughs at her Black friend and cries over some tall Amerindian Castizo to the extent of dating an Amerindian butch is "Progressive"!

:feelskek:

Thats my point. Average black is 25% European.

Average curry is 0%.

But most blacks would rather deny their white ancestry.

• +1
Reactions: TYRONELITEMOGGER and PrinceLuenLeoncur
white women also are very submissive and have sideway vagina that is really tight to squeeze onto a thick ethnic cock

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345
legit

white females and ethnic males is a good combo like burgers and fries

Yes. I wouldn't want to associate with a race that pillaged the world and yet easily lost to East Asian immigrants either.

Avg curry has 5% Euro dna… and no “Aryan” dna isn’t European as that’s closer to Iranian dna. So he’s actually right avg black is “whiter” than curries. Even if American blacks are 73%

Average curry is 0%.

Main qimg 56a476a9b4cd984aee2aac1652bf106c lq
Screen Shot 2022 03 26 at 62407 PM

Which one looks more European? The Indian model on the left or black model on the right. Lol

You're coping

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Average curry is 0%.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: your pulling made up facts from your ass. How does a creature who is genetically closer to a monkey have more white ancestry then any other race.

19% of africans have non human DNA characteristics currently. It explains their low tier IQ that is on average 1 full standard deviation below the average white, meaning a top 30% black is the average white man.

Blacks are inherently violent and the lowest IQ of all races. If blacks all disappeared nothing of value would be lost.

theres more ethnic males than white female so they want a higher %