Why Are Ethnics So Brutal Towards o Each Other?

O

oldcelcel1983

Banned
I never heard of white supremacists ever decapitating nonwhites in recent history or torturing them in such barbaric ways as the cartels. Whites seem to care more about each other and like looking at each other more than other races do themselves. Is it because they hate the way they look?

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
no its because we mog u

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32250
lol what ethnics are retards sure but pigskins are violent barbaric monkeys too as well barbarism runs in non-jewish bloodlines like always. Two world wars happened between cumskins and it was brutal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nulll, Deleted member 22553, KING REIDYZ and 4 others
u lack critical information

Mexicans aren't ethnic
Ethnic only refers to MENAcels and Currycels

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rg1235, KING REIDYZ, Deleted member 28541 and 1 other person
I never heard of white supremacists ever decapitating nonwhites in recent history or torturing them in such barbaric ways as the cartels. Whites seem to care more about each other and like looking at each other more than other races do themselves. Is it because they hate the way they look?
Genetics. Whites are more empathetic in most cases, sometimes to there own detriment. We care so much about others that we’ve let countless foreigners colonize Europe and America.

• JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ
In war people justify brutish behavior because it is there “enemies” that they are hurting. Different scenario from what OP is talking about.

In war people justify brutish behavior because it is there “enemies” that they are hurting. Different scenario from what OP is talking about.
Cartels aren't that much different from warring states

• +1
@albee85
Nigga why did you JFL react my post I'm literally correct

Last edited:
Genetics. Whites are more empathetic in most cases, sometimes to there own detriment. We care so much about others that we’ve let countless foreigners colonize Europe and America.
Yea, redneck klan descended trumptards are so "compassionate". They have such kind, handsome faces!

• +1
The average white isnt gl

Also white bomb have the possibility to literal nukes each others , created several torture devices, and are psychos

• +1
Reactions: nulll, oldcelcel1983 and SidharthTheSlayer
Cope
It's the worst race ever, the most vicious ( your post prove it)

Your race is obsessed with war and domination,division and degeneracy.

• +1
Reactions: nulll
The average white isnt gl

Also white bomb have the possibility to literal nukes each others , created several torture devices, and are psychos

Are they GL compared to average Mexicans and SEAs?

I never heard of white supremacists ever decapitating nonwhites
White people are the most violent, history shows. 200 years of white colonialism, rape of ethnic women, torture, starvation, slavery, genocides with other 1.5 million deaths for each nation… this happened after white people became stronger due to having access to modern arms which the ethnics didn’t have, so as soon as they became strong they started killing and enslaving others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back