Why are EU surgeons more black-pilled than US Surgeons?

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
These are just hypotheses:

In my opinion Europeans are generally facially better looking than Americans (from my experience living and traveling in both regions) meaning it's more important to have a good face to compete. Obviously some Americans are super good looking but on average I think Euros looks better in the face. Same with height BTW West Euros (except Spain, Portugal, maybe France), Nordics, and Balkans are taller than Americans in general. The mog is stronger in the EU that's for sure.

But also, European women put more weight on looks whereas American women put more weight on money and career (as America is a more capitalist materialist society in my opinion and Europe is more about beauty and style)

EU surgeons are therefore more black-pilled because the facial level is higher in the EU and because they know how important it is to be good looking for social and dating success

Other potential reason:
- Less chance of lawsuit in the EU so surgeons more willing to be aggressive in their surgeries

Thoughts?

Europe simple has more competition. USA market is 300 mil kind of similar people. If you can market well - you will earn tons of money just from the market size, while it is smaller in Europe, so to get more sales you do need to be a better surgeon actually.

Agree with your points as well.

• +1
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
Europe simple has more competition. USA market is 300 mil kind of similar people. If you can market well - you will earn tons of money just from the market size, while it is smaller in Europe, so to get more sales you do need to be a better surgeon actually.

Agree with your points as well.
This makes sense.