why are european black women so unattractive?but black american women have many hot ones including darkskins.

Anyanglover

Anyanglover

Banned
the average in america is much better.and many staceys to go around.even the ugly ones are not too ugly to not have intercourse with if you were into fornication,but the european ones are all not bangable.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • WTF
Reactions: fogdart, Beetlejuice and π”»π”Έπ•Žβ„• 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L
It's because american ones are just mulatos larping as black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur, fogdart and 3 others
knew it u will become A Racist Man! Plz get the Heck out of Here!

• JFL
Reactions: youngmax
African americans have 10-20% white dna from the massa

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, wannaimprove, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
African americans have 10-20% white dna from the massa
but,white women are not attractive in america while in europe atleast in the netherlands they're all staceylites and High tier beckies at the least with many staceys and terrastaceys and everything in between.american white men also are not attractive like europeans.

a HTB in holland is a model in america or uk lol

A regionalist,not a racist.You need better reading comprehension,I know english is not your first language.
Hahahahha I m Indian Bhai!:feelshah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anyanglover
A regionalist,not a racist.You need better reading comprehension,I know english is not your first language.
Is outside beauty > Inside

but,white women are not attractive in america while in europe atleast in the netherlands they're all staceylites and High tier beckies at the least with many staceys and terrastaceys and everything in between.american white men also are not attractive like europeans.

a HTB in holland is a model in america or uk lol
That's because American and UK "whites" are actually pigskin untemenschen.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anyanglover
That's because American and UK "whites" are actually pigskin untemenschen.
yet gamma claims these mutants'minimal blood created black staceys everywhere in america.lol

its likely they come from different places in africa,better looking tribes.

Retards here say because white admixture.

Its actually because the nigresses in europe are all from east africa and the ones in the US are from west africa

• +1
Reactions: Anyanglover
Retards here say because white admixture.

Its actually because the nigresses in europe are all from east africa and the ones in the US are from west africa
in holland its surinamese and antillian.only attractive darkskin women are cuban,though the mixed surinamese can be sexy mulattas.not the forest negros(bosnegers in dutch,don't know the name in english maybe maroons?) though.

Last edited:
europe are all from east africa and the ones in the US are from west africa
That's not true, a lot of african immigrants in Europe are from Nigeria and Senegal

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and alriodai
That's not true, a lot of african immigrants in Europe are from Nigeria and Senegal
nigerian women are attractive from what I've seen,the caribbeans are not.especially surinamese,unless creoles but even then not often.

african girls from africa actually can be very attractive from what ive seen.caribbean not @PrinceLuenLeoncur

Where I live most are Nigerian Eritrean Ethiopian and some other nig nations. Arabs here are all gulf or Kurds (I know Kurds are indo-European but they look identical to Ayrabs) and all gooks are Chinese

AA are mainly Nigerian, the same way white Americans are mostly British. nigerian women are ugly same as British women. But both the men are moggers (if tall)

Last edited: