why are europeans just so cold and non family orientated

dhusc

dhusc

Fire
Joined
Oct 16, 2025
Posts
15,030
Reputation
22,511
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
 
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ecstazy, Resonant and Petsmart
high iq high sentience. if youre not doing anything for me then youre wasting my time. the higher your iq is the more you view obsolete social interactions as being just that, obsolete

also theres no such thing as family in europe because feminists ruined that
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nqx05, ecstazy, dhusc and 1 other person
this isnt subsaharan africa or south america where packs of 60 iq subhumans roam around in flocks picking bugs off each others backs, we are more evolved than that here
 
  • +1
Reactions: Fuldblod, dhusc and Resonant
something at some point has gone wrong in our Scandinavian societies, but I don't know what, I didn't use to be this way, in the bronze age/viking age/middle ages it would be normal to have guests come to your farm to eat and sleep, eg. travelers, they would hang up towels outside of the front door of the farm for eventual guests that would come.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 2mogger_, ecstazy, dhusc and 2 others
One person can do more on their own in developed countries so they have no reason to be super reliant on family.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Big Dick Randy, ecstazy, dhusc and 1 other person
something at some point has gone wrong in our Scandinavian societies, but I don't know what, I didn't use to be this way, in the bronze age/viking age/middle ages it would be normal to have guests come to your farm to eat and sleep, eg. travelers, they would hang up towels outside of the front door of the farm for eventual guests that would come.
scandinavian societies dont exist anymore. sweden is less than 50% native white in the newborn generation

total replacement

furthermore we dont have a society anylonger, we have a feminist tyranny that forces men to compete and battle against each other for ressources
 
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 2mogger_, dhusc, AscendHQ and 2 others
because they expect something in return and also because people can seldom live independently. it's not because of their kumbaya peace loving culture it's just economics
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, Petsmart and Resonant
scandinavian societies dont exist anymore. sweden is less than 50% native white in the newborn generation

a war is coming or something worse total replacement
Norway is still pretty homogeneous, especially in the North, and Iceland, all hope is not lost.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, Resonant and sonic55555
Norway is still pretty homogeneous, especially in the North, and Iceland, all hope is not lost.
Sure the outskirts where nobody wants to live might be homogenous, but the capital cities are primarily african/arab
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc, Resonant and gymcel64
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
True love is in the 3rd world ethnic countries
 
  • Love it
Reactions: dhusc
Sure the outskirts where nobody wants to live might be homogenous, but the capital cities are primarily african/arab
There are still some nice cities such as Bergen or Trondheim.
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sonic55555
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
idk bro
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
I live in Sweden and I can confirm the people are very antisocial or you know what? No I can’t confirm that it depends on who but just expect their antisocial a lot of them.
 
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel64
True love is in the 3rd world ethnic countries
maybe in the true shitholes of the 3rd world but slightly more developed shitholes are being raped by western hypergamy with the passport bro army invading. plus it's an open secret that women in those countries are also whoring around but admittedly at lower rates since no dating apps
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and Resonant
maybe in the true shitholes of the 3rd world but slightly more developed shitholes are being raped by western hypergamy with the passport bro army invading. plus it's an open secret that women in those countries are also whoring around but admittedly at lower rates since no dating apps
Atleast parental love
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
they will be, give it another 15 years of immigration
No, I don’t think so bro I think the immigration policies have got them better that will not happen
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and sonic55555
No, I don’t think so bro I think the immigration policies have got them better that will not happen
well who knows really
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and AscendHQ
Well, if it happens, it happens
well one thing is for sure would you rather live in your dream society but be ugly, or live in a mediocre society but be hot and get girls

only thing that matters is your own life, and your own looks cuz thats all girls judge you on anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc and AscendHQ
well one thing is for sure would you rather live in your dream society but be ugly, or live in a mediocre society but be hot and get girls

only thing that matters is your own life, and your own looks cuz thats all girls judge you on anyways
Obviously, I am already hot and live in a dream society and get women :what:
 
  • JFL
Reactions: dhusc and sonic55555
high iq high sentience. if youre not doing anything for me then youre wasting my time. the higher your iq is the more you view obsolete social interactions as being just that, obsolete

also theres no such thing as family in europe because feminists ruined that
I mean look at sweden

generousity is a good human trait and there should be no reason to leave out guests YOU invited for no reason
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
nigga im in a third wolrd country and the situation in family and shit is turning into west
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
I mean look at sweden

generousity is a good human trait and there should be no reason to leave out guests YOU invited for no reason
it sounds like a such specific scenario, youd have to go more in depth in what happened if ur refering to something specific
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
when I grew out my beard my mom said i looked like one of those ISIS fighters
I don’t like them I don’t like Taliban either I want a free Afghanistan :feelshah:
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555 and dhusc
it sounds like a such specific scenario, youd have to go more in depth in what happened if ur refering to something specific
no apparently in swedish societies they'll tell guests to leave withour feeding them shit they js kick em out
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
we literally used to survive with each other but nowdays i dont get to see my uncle even in a year
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
no apparently in swedish societies they'll tell guests to leave withour feeding them shit they js kick em out
oooh yea for sure. thats standard. but dont the guests just go home and eat dinner with their own family? no big deal then right?
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
we literally used to survive with each other but nowdays i dont get to see my uncle even in a year
very odd

an increase in wealth shouldn't lead to an increase in non familial societies no?
 
  • +1
Reactions: AutistKhan
I don’t like them I don’t like Taliban either I want a free Afghanistan :feelshah:
ascend youre a peacemaker. Okay lets call trump and get it sorted then
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: dhusc and AscendHQ
oooh yea for sure. thats standard. but dont the guests just go home and eat dinner with their own family? no big deal then right?
I find it odd tbh

you just kick em out?
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I find it odd tbh

you just kick em out?
hmm like if its a birthday party or something then it wouldnt happen. but if someone is just visiting then sure, they have to go home and eat at their own house
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
something at some point has gone wrong in our Scandinavian societies, but I don't know what, I didn't use to be this way, in the bronze age/viking age/middle ages it would be normal to have guests come to your farm to eat and sleep, eg. travelers, they would hang up towels outside of the front door of the farm for eventual guests that would come.
I'd assume it'd be something related to a famine but multiple third world nations have historically faced famines

I'd feel like its how society really grew with extremely different customs to what was the norm so fast
 
  • +1
Reactions: gymcel64
hmm like if its a birthday party or something then it wouldnt happen. but if someone is just visiting then sure, they have to go home and eat at their own house
I mean I'd offer it at the very least not just have them waiting

different societal customs I'd assume
 
  • +1
Reactions: sonic55555
I mean I'd offer it at the very least not just have them waiting

different societal customs I'd assume
well you know us scandinavians value our private time. many of us dont even like to socialize really
we just go home after work/school and unwind then get up and do it again the next day

its not like in south america where people just hang out on street corners 24/7 and yap
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc
One person can do more on their own in developed countries so they have no reason to be super reliant on family.
I think it's more about being family oriented in general but that's a good point tbh

tho multiple middle wealth nations and wealthy nations don't nave the lack of familial bonds
 
  • +1
Reactions: Petsmart
like swedish niggas js be kicking you the moment it hits 6

why poorer third world countries would bend there backs and empty there wallets to feed you
Our culture is different we respect family and stuff
 
  • +1
Reactions: dhusc

Similar threads

Moggador
Replies
10
Views
102
americanpakitruvcel
A
Hmivi_123
Replies
16
Views
48
Resonant
Resonant
C
Replies
1
Views
24
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
D69mo
Replies
39
Views
177
Aryavarta
A

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top