Why are Europeans so racist?

Depends on the country and area. In EE they'll bash your head in in middle Europe it's more cucked but still ok and in Western Europe they bend over backwards except eastern germans but they get oppressed and ridiculed by the west ones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Your racism is low IQ.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, rockndogs, hebbewem and 1 other person
Breaking news: Brazilian racist cuck gets beheaded for owing drug cartel 50 pesos for a gram of mexican shit tweed.

not that surprising breaking news: turkproducer is a complexed retarded low iq cuck.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, rockndogs and turkproducer
not that surprising breaking news: turkproducer is a complexed retarded low iq cuck.
Your stormfront cope is embarrassing when whites like americans or swedish see brazil as a massive drug infested crime infested shithole

how can you talk about culture when you live in one of the most dangerous shithole countries in the world?
your brazilian “culture” is just as degenerate if not more as those countries in the middle east who you look down on jfl.

Your stormfront cope is embarrassing when whites like americans or swedish see brazil as a massive drug infested crime infested shithole

how can you talk about culture when you live in one of the most dangerous shithole countries in the world?

your brazilian “culture” is just as degenerate if not more as those countries in the middle east who you look down on jfl.
I don't even know what stormfront is, dude. A site on the internet ? community ? i dont even know.

I clearly sat up my points there up on why some must discriminate other people to not have their own people replaced on their own territory.

You said about these muslim whites, what was a good thing to be said, make clear I don't care bout they being white or not, they are muslims. Bad culture.

You don't even know Brazil, dude. All you know are propaganda from big cities. Even if you came here you wouldn't know deep brazil. My mother was raised in a community where they only spoke italian as main language. You probably didn't know that is a reality.

Why u so mad and retarded ? "hur dur racist racist racis stormfront storm front".

Go do some manual work, go, you dumb ape.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 1 other person
European is too much of a general term, racial attitudes across Europe are different.

The Italians, Spanish and Portuguese are fairly racist and have negative attitudes towards ethnics. While Germans, the French, Belgians, the English and the Dutch are tolerant towards people of non-white backgrounds.

Eastern Europe is extremely racist however
True. Here in the south we dislike niggers and muslims. A lot of us are tired of seeing them suck public money and open borders.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
True. Here in the south we dislike niggers and muslims. A lot of us are tired of seeing them suck public money and open borders.
the arabs conquered spain and made you muslims idiot. You have arab heritage, like it or not
I don't even know what stormfront is, dude. A site on the internet ? community ? i dont even know.

I clearly sat up my points there up on why some must discriminate other people to not have their own people replaced on their own territory.

You said about these muslim whites, what was a good thing to be said, make clear I don't care bout they being white or not, they are muslims. Bad culture.

You don't even know Brazil, dude. All you know are propaganda from big cities. Even if you came here you wouldn't know deep brazil. My mother was raised in a community where they only spoke italian as main language. You probably didn't know that is a reality.

Why u so mad and retarded ? "hur dur racist racist racis stormfront storm front".

how do muslims have bad culture lol? You call me ignorant, but you’ve probably never left Brazil and met any in your life. All you know is propaganda from your white cuck overlords

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
the arabs conquered spain and made you muslims idiot. You have arab heritage, like it or not
They didn't conquer the Entire Spain you ape. I was born and raised in the northern part of Spain, which was not reached by the muslims. And even then , after the muslims were thrown out of the country a lot of Europeans settled in again to help repopulate Spain. There are a lot of people here in the North of Spain that might have literally 0 arabian heritage

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 685, rockndogs and 1 other person

and i’ve been to brazil, it’s more degenerate than any muslim country i’ve visited. People walking up to me asking me if I wanna buy drugs, prostitutes tryna fuck me, degenerate behaviour of locals.

Meanwhile, In Turkey (i don’t even live there) but it’s a perfect mix of liberalism and conservatism.
They didn't conquer the Entire Spain you ape. I was born and raised in the northern part of Spain, which was not reached by the muslims. And even then , after the muslims were thrown out of the country a lot of Europeans settled in again to help repopulate Spain. There are a lot of people here in the North of Spain that might have literally 0 arabian heritage
you 100% have some arab heritage. Stop crying, the whites you are so trying hard to be like don’t consider you like them.

and i’ve been to brazil, it’s more degenerate than any muslim country i’ve visited. People walking up to me asking me if I wanna buy drugs, prostitutes tryna fuck me, degenerate behaviour of locals.

Meanwhile, In Turkey (i don’t even live there) but it’s a perfect mix of liberalism and conservatism.

you 100% have some arab heritage. Stop crying, the whites you are so trying hard to be like don’t consider you like them.
You must be a fucking idiot. Here , where I live in Spain , a lot of us are truly White. I've already explained why some of us have no Arabic Heritage, yet you insist without giving any proof or explanations. Believe whatever you want, but remember the Truth won't change just because you keep spitting random bullshit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, Deleted member 685 and turkproducer
You must be a fucking idiot. Here , where I live in Spain , a lot of us are truly White. I've already explained why some of us have no Arabic Heritage, yet you insist without giving any proof or explanations. Believe whatever you want, but remember the Truth won't change just because you keep spitting random bullshit
stop crying because i called out your low iq racism

stop crying because i called out your low iq racism
Not my fault that you are just a subhuman with not enough brain cells to understand basic facts

• Hmm...
Reactions: turkproducer
yeah, even if you are from southern europe you are not safe, one Italian guy got mistaken for a curry/gypsy in Poland and got beaten up because of it jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: rockndogs, hebbewem, LowTierNormie and 1 other person
yeah, even if you are from southern europe you are not safe, one Italian guy got mistaken for a curry/gypsy in Poland and got beaten up because of it jfl
eastern european’s are kinda nuts.

• +1
Reactions: Ekeoma_The_BBC
what facts lol
1-Muslims didn't conquer the northern part of Catalonia in Spain, where I was born and Raised.
2-Not all Conquered Spanish people had children with muslims
3-After the muslims were thrown out of Spain, lots of Europeans from other countries came in to help repopulate the country.
That explains why people in the south of Spain are so different from the people in the North.
99,9% of Southern spanish have muslim heritage for sure, that is true. But a lot of people here in the North, specially on Catalonia, have no Muslim Heritage at all.
eastern european’s are kinda nuts.
Yeah, they are fucking crazy. Highest T zone in all Europe for sure

1-Muslims didn't conquer the northern part of Catalonia in Spain, where I was born and Raised.
2-Not all Conquered Spanish people had children with muslims
3-After the muslims were thrown out of Spain, lots of Europeans from other countries came in to help repopulate the country.
That explains why people in the south of Spain are so different from the people in the North.
99,9% of Southern spanish have muslim heritage for sure, that is true. But a lot of people here in the North, specially on Catalonia, have no Muslim Heritage at all.

Yeah, they are fucking crazy. Highest T zone in all Europe for sure
okay and so what? The truth is a lot of Northern Spaniards have 100% had some southern spanish heritage, so i don’t understand why you try to distance yourself from them so much lol.

Racism is just a low IQ cope, and everyone who partakes in it is just a low self esteem cuck. You saying muslims scrounge off the government is complete bullshit, i’ve never met any muslim in my life in the UK who was on benefits, i have met plenty of british or eastern european though.

The difference of region in a country can allow for different looks to someone, so people in the north or west of turkey can be blonde with blue eyes but still “muslim”, but they even share heritage with the kurdish/turk arab mix in the south east.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
okay and so what? The truth is a lot of Northern Spaniards have 100% had some southern spanish heritage, so i don’t understand why you try to distance yourself from them so much lol.

Racism is just a low IQ cope, and everyone who partakes in it is just a low self esteem cuck. You saying muslims scrounge off the government is complete bullshit, i’ve never met any muslim in my life in the UK who was on benefits, i have met plenty of british or eastern european though.

The difference of region in a country can allow for different looks to someone, so people in the north or west of turkey can be blonde with blue eyes but still “muslim”, but they even share heritage with the kurdish/turk arab mix in the south east.
Once again, not all people have southern Heritage. Here in Catalonia most people hated guys in the south, it was seen as bad for a Catalan to marry an "Spanish", so most didn't.
I'm not denying that most of Spain has muslim heritage, that is a fact. But here in my zone a lot of us have no muslim heritage at all.

Racism is not low IQ. And I never considered myself to be racist anyway. I treat everyone with the same respect, be it white, black, turkish or whatever. But it is a fact that muslims here in Catalonia abuse the government help systems. They even get money just by having kids :lul:
A lot of us want them out not because we hate them or because we think bas of them, but just because we want to maintain our own culture, language and economy. And filling the country with them would eventually mean that we would get replaced in the long term

Once again, not all people have southern Heritage. Here in Catalonia most people hated guys in the south, it was seen as bad for a Catalan to marry an "Spanish", so most didn't.
I'm not denying that most of Spain has muslim heritage, that is a fact. But here in my zone a lot of us have no muslim heritage at all.

Racism is not low IQ. And I never considered myself to be racist anyway. I treat everyone with the same respect, be it white, black, turkish or whatever. But it is a fact that muslims here in Catalonia abuse the government help systems. They even get money just by having kids :lul:
A lot of us want them out not because we hate them or because we think bas of them, but just because we want to maintain our own culture, language and economy. And filling the country with them would eventually mean that we would get replaced in the long term
self preservation is nothing to be ashamed of but of course when white people consistently use language such as “nigger” or “terrorist” it creates racial divide lol.

Don’t you understand this is what the oligarchs want? They want stupid people to argue over what race is superior to create divide among people so they will be easier to control, same with feminism. literally just created (and funded by rothschild) to create more income and divide between both genders.

I’ve never heard of muslim people being on benefits in spain but i know no one from there, all i can say is most of them seem like good people to me in UK.

Apart from Albanians who are majority of the time criminals, leave the mosque and go to sell drugs jfl. Or Pakistani/Arab guys can be low level criminals but let’s be real so are most white peop

• +1
self preservation is nothing to be ashamed of but of course when white people consistently use language such as “nigger” or “terrorist” it creates racial divide lol.

Don’t you understand this is what the oligarchs want? They want stupid people to argue over what race is superior to create divide among people so they will be easier to control, same with feminism. literally just created (and funded by rothschild) to create more income and divide between both genders.

I’ve never heard of muslim people being on benefits in spain but i know no one from there, all i can say is most of them seem like good people to me in UK.

Apart from Albanians who are majority of the time criminals, leave the mosque and go to sell drugs jfl. Or Pakistani/Arab guys can be low level criminals but let’s be real so are most white peop
Not gonna deny all of that, there are lots of truth in your words.

Not gonna deny all of that, there are lots of truth in your words.
yeah it’s not racist to recognise when other races do things that are wrong or wrong to us but it is definitely racist to spout some stupid narrow minded statements.

also spanish people shouldn’t be worried about losing their own culture, if anything sweden should worry jfl.

• +1
Probably don't like what's being done to their homeland

yeah it’s not racist to recognise when other races do things that are wrong or wrong to us but it is definitely racist to spout some stupid narrow minded statements.

also spanish people shouldn’t be worried about losing their own culture, if anything sweden should worry jfl.
I'm worried about losing European Culture, not the Spanish one tbh. There are lots of values we all have in common that muslims don't share, so it would be sad to see a divided Europe. There are no narrow minded views in my mind. I've had lots of black and muslim friends, and also lots of coworkers that come from lots of different countries.
Most Muslims that have been born here are not that different from people around here, yet I can feel how they don't share the same values. A lot of them even want to restore Al Andalus (It's how the conquered Spain was called among muslims). There is no way in my mind that we can fully accept with open hands people into our country that just want to replace all of us. It would be a shame to see my sons turn into a minority within my own country and continent.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
I'm worried about losing European Culture, not the Spanish one tbh. There are lots of values we all have in common that muslims don't share, so it would be sad to see a divided Europe. There are no narrow minded views in my mind. I've had lots of black and muslim friends, and also lots of coworkers that come from lots of different countries.
Most Muslims that have been born here are not that different from people around here, yet I can feel how they don't share the same values. A lot of them even want to restore Al Andalus (It's how the conquered Spain was called among muslims). There is no way in my mind that we can fully accept with open hands people into our country that just want to replace all of us. It would be a shame to see my sons turn into a minority within my own country and continent.
keep in mind that very few of them would truly want that if they didn’t face discrimination. ofc if everything was truly equal no one in their right mind would want a country to be conquered like before but unfortunately the problem is a lack of cooperation

keep in mind that very few of them would truly want that if they didn’t face discrimination. ofc if everything was truly equal no one in their right mind would want a country to be conquered like before but unfortunately the problem is a lack of cooperation
Nothing we can do to fix that. Humans are racist by nature, even among people of the same country. We place more trust into people that are like us, and nothing will ever change that.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Stop coping turk cockroach. You are INFERIOR. Cry for whites shit ethnic

That's BS though, everyone here in the Netherlands including me considers Spaniards white, and that's coming from someone that's been all the way down South to Malaga (Estepona) several times.

• +1
That's BS though, everyone here in the Netherlands including me considers Spaniards white, and that's coming from someone that's been all the way down South to Malaga (Estepona) several times.
some of them have significant arab heritage but if someone was to be half arab half white not everyone would consider them white.

some of them have significant arab heritage but if someone was to be half arab half white not everyone would consider them white.
Because they would not be White then. They would be mixed. One of my best friends is half arabian half white and he doesn't consider himself white either.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and turkproducer
Because they would not be White then. They would be mixed. One of my best friends is half arabian half white and he doesn't consider himself white either.
spanish people have both arabic and european influence (most of the country) yet only idiots say they are not white, half caste arabs just get ethnic muslim falio and spanish people get christian “white people” halo.

spanish people have both arabic and european influence (most of the country) yet only idiots say they are not white, half caste arabs just get ethnic muslim falio and spanish people get christian “white people” halo.
Because for most of Spain, the Arabic heritage has been either fully "forgotten" or it is so minimal it barely matters at all.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and turkproducer
Because for most of Spain, the Arabic heritage has been either fully "forgotten" or it is so minimal it barely matters at all.
what i’m saying is that they look similar (a half caste arab to a more ethnic spanish person) but only the spanish is considered white because of culture

• +1
what i’m saying is that they look similar (a half caste arab to a more ethnic spanish person) but only the spanish is considered white because of culture
They don't look that similar to me tbh. An average Spanish doesn't look like a half arabian at all

They don't look that similar to me tbh. An average Spanish doesn't look like a half arabian at all
Yes I’m saying the “more ethnic ones” like I said in the last post.. ofc the majority of them are white, but maybe i am oversimplifying it.

some people don’t consider albanians and turks to be white, simply because they are “muslim”

turks:

albanians :

Pretty white passing to me. But then look at them in their “ethnic clothes”

the ethnic “islamic” beard and the grooming/clothes choice and culture of these 2 countries makes them not white is what i’m saying

European is too much of a general term, racial attitudes across Europe are different.

The Italians, Spanish and Portuguese are fairly racist and have negative attitudes towards ethnics. While Germans, the French, Belgians, the English and the Dutch are tolerant towards people of non-white backgrounds.

Dude, southern Europeans love mulattos. What are you talking about?
What about Puerto Rican mulattos? Will you discriminate against them in Spain? Dont try it bro

Last edited:
Dude, southern Europeans love mulattos. What are you talking about?

What about Puerto Rican mulattos? Will you discriminate against them in Spain? Dont try it bro
Puerto Rican people (just like almost all southAmericans) aren't that different from Spanish people, and we also share a common language and lots of culture. Why would I discriminate against them?

Puerto Rican people (just like almost all southAmericans) aren't that different from Spanish people, and we also share a common language and lots of culture. Why would I discriminate against them?
Because some of us have African ancestors. Would you discriminate?

ur retarded. Spainrads are WHITE

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Black's are statistically the most racist in the US and they also statistically say that their own race is the most racist.
what statistic is this?

srs q btw
They’re not. Many of my friends are white. White girls don’t give me trouble either.

I’m sure some are. Don’t think they are in general

what a statistic bro!

Retard
It is what it is. People in the US claim that the most racist people are blacks. With black people claiming their own race is most racist by far.

It is what it is. People in the US claim that the most racist people are blacks. With black people claiming their own race is most racist by far.
You are actually fucking retarded. Saying "people in the us" doesn't mean anything. If i took a pole here and asked if women should be sex slaves, and then called this the internet. Your quote would be 90% of the internet thinks women should be sex slaves. KILL YOURSELF RETARD