Why are everyone obsessed with blonde girls these days

Cuz they are ethnikkks.
Blonde hair is seen as peasant by actual Europeans.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a racist post just just neutral curiousity

Before the internet and people traveled all the time ethnics only dated ethnics and people only dated local girls with similar coloring and pheno today everyone are obsessed with aryan blonde girls literally all the way from curries to black people on the internet they get simped over all the time which gives them a larger ego and they get higher standards. How does this make sense evelutionary? It haven't always been natural for humans to travel all the time and meet all kinds of ethnicities. So it doesn't make sense that guys from africa and india want girls from America and scandinavia. If god exists why would he make one group of people more loved than others? Also this is a pattern I've seen when ethnic guys like blonde girls they're usually ugly and couldn't even get girls from their own ethnicity. The few outliers is when tyrones date these girls but then usually the girl makes the first move with the Tyrone and why girls like bbc is another story. My point is that gl ethnics usually date girls thst look like them like htn-chadlite arabs date htb-stacylite arab. Meanwhile ltn subhuman arab simp over blonde white girls. Does this have something with self hate to do?
Black hair is best imo

Images   2023 10 02T194301676

DISCLAIMER: This is not a racist post just just neutral curiousity

Before the internet and people traveled all the time ethnics only dated ethnics and people only dated local girls with similar coloring and pheno today everyone are obsessed with aryan blonde girls literally all the way from curries to black people on the internet they get simped over all the time which gives them a larger ego and they get higher standards. How does this make sense evelutionary? It haven't always been natural for humans to travel all the time and meet all kinds of ethnicities. So it doesn't make sense that guys from africa and india want girls from America and scandinavia. If god exists why would he make one group of people more loved than others? Also this is a pattern I've seen when ethnic guys like blonde girls they're usually ugly and couldn't even get girls from their own ethnicity. The few outliers is when tyrones date these girls but then usually the girl makes the first move with the Tyrone and why girls like bbc is another story. My point is that gl ethnics usually date girls thst look like them like htn-chadlite arabs date htb-stacylite arab. Meanwhile ltn subhuman arab simp over blonde white girls. Does this have something with self hate to do?
I like them because I am blond myself.