Why are faggots so NT

IAMNOTANINCEL

IAMNOTANINCEL

MGTOW
They are always super energetic, scream loudly in public, hit on other random dudes, are funny and witty and can talk to anyone. I've never seen an introverted faggot. Why is this why are they like this

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte, exo, incel194012940 and 7 others
hit on other random dudes
Staring The Walking Dead GIF

He meant himself before he fell in love with the gay dude who pounded his cheeks in a public restroom so he couldn’t wait to get home with such excitement so he could write this post about how awesome fags are

• JFL
Reactions: Aero, Mik, Deleted member 22918 and 2 others
Gay status allows them to befriend girls. Girls are super NT, and being in a huge social circle of them means you'll be endlessly talking to a lot of people. Gay men have been doing that since middle school

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Aero, The Grinch, apocalypse and 5 others
They are always super energetic, scream loudly in public, hit on other random dudes, are funny and witty and can talk to anyone. I've never seen an introverted faggot. Why is this why are they like this
Take a knife and drain your life

You summoned the samoan :

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and IAMNOTANINCEL
hormone levels

they are basically females. Since they are fags, they are not seen as a threat and can fit in anywhere and blend in with multiple crowds. On top of that they are celebrated in this society. Provided you live in first world obviously

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, try2beme, Deleted member 8365 and 1 other person
Gay status allows them to befriend girls. Girls are super NT, and being in a huge social circle of them means you'll be endlessly talking to a lot of people. Gay men have been doing that since middle school
This is a good explanation

Yeh and the average girl is 6ft3 too

• JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte
The cum in their intestines lowers their endotoxin and serotonin

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime

• JFL
Reactions: mug
im afraid to call them faggot irl because they will NTmog me brutally, probably something about I wish they would suck my cock and it would be true, as incel

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and Nick.Harte