Why are fat guys so strong?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod/chef of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
Staff
All the guys in my gym with those insane bench press and deadlift numbers are bloated fatcels. Even the fat guys who are untrained are strong. They are also huge and intimidating asf. All of them look like this.

Images   2023 06 19T093051188
Images   2023 06 19T093142501

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, 5.5psl and Deleted member 29581
Tagging gymcels

@5.5psl @SubhumanCurrycel @Arborist @Blackgymmax

6DD88E1E 8B20 4F9F BC07 9B0EE4B40E6B

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: A L P H A M A L E, 5.5psl, autistic_tendencies and 2 others
cuz hes not fat. hes like in the middle. in order to build the most strength u need the most musclw which takes eating alot and lifting in which u will gain fat and muscle. getting to a lean bodyfat will shred some muscle no matter ur protien intkw whicj us why fat muscular people are the strongest

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
cuz hes not fat. hes like in the middle. in order to build the most strength u need the most musclw which takes eating alot and lifting in which u will gain fat and muscle. getting to a lean bodyfat will shred some muscle no matter ur protien intkw whicj us why fat muscular people are the strongest
Fat guys who are somewhat physically active seem to have very strong legs, even if they do not go to the gym.

Fat guys who are somewhat physically active seem to have very strong legs, even if they do not go to the gym.
now why would preforming 500 lbs squats and rucks every day result in that?

• +1
All the guys in my gym with those insane bench press and deadlift numbers are bloated fatcels. Even the fat guys who are untrained are strong. They are also huge and intimidating asf. All of them look like this.

View attachment 2269272View attachment 2269273
Mass moves mass. They are high body fat, plus you can tell underneath all that fat that they’re still extremely muscular.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee and Jason Voorhees
You need strong legs to move a big body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18582 and Jason Voorhees
Fedor is definitely not fat and you can see the other bigger guy is packing muscle, especially in the arms. But like what @Kamui said: mass moves mass.

• +1
Football line backer body mogs

• +1
They have muscles hidden under all that fat. Why dont you say so for the person with no muscle and only fat?

• +1
Aesthetic =/ strength

Brad Pitt in fight club has actually a pretty weak body ....

The first guy (Fedor) has a body of solid rock muscles beneath the fat

Last edited:
  • +1
Coz when they lean down they'll lose muscle as a natty

• +1
The more you weigh the easier external lifting will be (lifting)

the less you weigh the easier it will be to move yourself (calisthenics)

• +1
american cope

Because people fat have a lot of explosive type muscle, search you will see, exist 3 type of fiber muscle, and generaly fat people have a lot of fiber muscle (strong type),

+

More your member are short and your chest big, more you able too do strong low effort like bench press

Because people fat have a lot of explosive type muscle, search you will see, exist 3 type of fiber muscle, and generaly fat people have a lot of fiber muscle (strong type),

+

More your member are short and your chest big, more you able too do strong low effort like bench press
no lol muscle fibre type is completely genetic and have nothing to do with you being fat or not. West africans have the highest percentage of type II muscle fibres thats why they are athletic af yet most arent fat. East africans have more type I so they are good in long distance.

Also fat guys are strong because mass moves mass, and some have muscle underneath their fat. But strength to weight wise usually not strong

no lol muscle fibre type is completely genetic and have nothing to do with you being fat or not. West africans have the highest percentage of type II muscle fibres thats why they are athletic af yet most arent fat. East africans have more type I so they are good in long distance.

Also fat guys are strong because mass moves mass, and some have muscle underneath their fat. But strength to weight wise usually not strong

Bro muscle fibre type 3 is more corelate with fat people genetics, is the most explosive and powerful type of fiber, need no oxygene, its why fiber is white and not red

weight moves weight, the fatter your are the better your counter weight is.

what a retarded fucking thread

*no offense OP*

more weight=more power. if this guy jumps and lands on you he gonna break your bones. its impossible to beat a fat guy, hell even fat girls can destroy. my old it, who was bigger than me when i met her, could have easily kicked my ass if she wanted

because you need to bulk to get muscle jfl. laws of thermodynamic