Why are female boomers so skinny yet female zoomers and Millennials are so fat?

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

PoopyFaceTomatoNose

Nature's mockery
Once upon a time, it used to be that older people were usually more overweight than youngsters due to slowing metabolism. But nowadays, whenever I see a 3 generation family composed of a boomer granny, a gen x mom and a millennial/ zoomer daughter, it looks like a reverse Russian nesting doll! Does anyone have any theories regarding this unholy phenomenon?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7580
Once upon a time, it used to be that older people were usually more overweight than youngsters due to slowing metabolism. But nowadays, whenever I see a 3 generation family composed of a boomer granny, a gen x mom and a millennial/ zoomer daughter, it looks like a reverse Russian nesting doll! Does anyone have any theories regarding this unholy phenomenon?
most people are not fat nowadays they just aren’t twigs like boomers were growing up, we have a much better food selection and we aren’t told to starve ourselves like boomers did

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PoopyFaceTomatoNose and Deleted member 7580
most people are not fat nowadays they just aren’t twigs like boomers were growing up, we have a much better food selection and we aren’t told to starve ourselves like boomers did
Are you fucking kidding me?! About 41% of young adults in burgerland are obese.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
The faucivirus killed some of the obese boomer women and many others are now neurotic shutins that you never see in public.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7580
Yet paradoxically, these waifish boomer foids always seem to have the booze drinking capacity of a Russian sailor.

She isn’t real I can’t make her real

inferior genetic admixtures

Stay away from the lower classes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back