Why are foids refusing to have kids?

gr34ter

gr34ter

Diamond
I might just settle for a ethic who wants kids bro, white women are actually so annoying

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, M-1014, LegitUser and 4 others
Cause why would you wanna have kids nowadays, we are overpopulated you dumb clown and unless you have elite genetics, please don’t fucking curse us with another child, we are enough

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, copingtoohardrn, hopecel and 13 others
i think the problem is you nobody would want to breed with a black 70iq autist manlet

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, denthegodking, UrGirlsMcm and 4 others
just start raping them

Because they only saw it as benefit, back then men earned money and women didnt so they saw it as a benefit to be with a man since he can provide, no since me dont make money and they themselves do there isnt really any type of benefit in being with a man. The idea of a hypergamious women is that she wants to elevate her social status, he biggest nightmare is marrying a man who is on the same level as her self. Also they know their prime is in their 20s so having kids at that time is for them basically ruining their entire life and throwing it away.

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter and Debetro
i will never have child

Having kids is quite a low IQ deathnic trait nowadays tbh

We have too many people

Kids are disgusting and ruin and take up your life

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, Imretarded?, hopecel and 3 others
Cause why would you wanna have kids nowadays, we are overpopulated you dumb clown and unless you have elite genetics, please don’t fucking curse us with another child, we are enough
were not and the fertility rate is falling in almost every country and there is basically no way to reverse that

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
muh patriarchy that’s why

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, hopecel, borismonster and 1 other person
I might just settle for a ethic who wants kids bro, white women are actually so annoying
white women want kids. just chad's kids. not enough chads to go around and polgamy is still kinda a no-no in america (except the mormons)

• +1
Reactions: hopecel, UrGirlsMcm, borismonster and 3 others
Inflation and their standards are hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
. Also they know their prime is in their 20s so having kids at that time is for them basically ruining their entire life and throwing it away.
Correct, so what do they all do? Get their vagina used and abused, tossed and turned by 100+ men from age 15-30 and once they’ve used their youth, they find a looksmatched cuck to have children with. The cuck will get to deal with a gaping flesh wound and a nagging whore of a wife for the next 10-15 years until the inevitable divorce

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, LegitUser, butterworld and 1 other person
India and Africa are overpopulated… but whites and asians are declining in birth rates.

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and RonnieMcNuttMaxxing
Correct, so what do they all do? Get their vagina used and abused, tossed and turned by 100+ men from age 15-30 and once they’ve used their youth, they find a looksmatched cuck to have children with. The cuck will get to deal with a gaping flesh wound and a nagging whore of a wife for the next 10-15 years until the inevitable divorce
Optimal reproductive strategy, that’s how I was born.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Imretarded?, hopecel, NoReedemingFeature and 2 others
Inflation and their standards are hypergamous
Isnt this just the US? It’s easier to secure a white girl in Europe right?

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Also kids are super expensive. Most ppl can barely afford to live a good life alone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, hopecel, micropp and 1 other person
Yes, depends on location. The west in general is very hypergamous

• +1
Reactions: butterworld
It isn’t anymore bro they literally imported the pump and dump culture in the last 10 years through social media and netflix

Having kids is Muzzie/Christcuck cope, "muh nuclear family" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. New generation of adults are starting to become smart and realize that kids aren't worth the investment vast majority of the time.

It's ever worse for foids bcuz they're the ones who actually have to give birth. I wouldn't wanna do that shit either if I was a xx chromosome

Because they have no love in their hearts.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: borismonster, gr34ter and try2beme
Its too expensive and they have a feminist mentality on top of that btw its all races

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
New generation of adults are starting to become smart and realize that kids aren't worth the investment vast majority of the time.
Their retard genes will not be spread and the generation after that can have kids, they will be alone when their like 70 when their tranny femboy dies from hrt palpations and them seeing kids as purely 'ohh too expensive' is complete cope, victorians had 8 kids when they lived in slums and same for indians rn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Swarthy Knight
Its too expensive and they have a feminist mentality on top of that btw its all races
ig its all races but culture is def apart of it, i dont see muslim or indians who dont want 0 kids

• Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme
And how's that going for them 🤭
it went pretty bad for victorians, but you didnt see them complain, we live in the safest our society has ever been but fear sells so thats why the kikes are saying to westerners dont have kids but want black and japanese people to have kids

ig its all races but culture is def apart of it, i dont see muslim or indians who dont want 0 kids
Imt ellin u there is

• Woah
Reactions: gr34ter
Having kids is Muzzie/Christcuck cope, "muh nuclear family" :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:. New generation of adults are starting to become smart and realize that kids aren't worth the investment vast majority of the time.
you’re a good goy for telling those european christcucks kids aren’t worth it. Would you be interested in israeli dual citizenship?

• JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight
you’re a good goy for telling those european christcucks kids aren’t worth it. Would you be interested in israeli dual citizenship?
Yes saar phull sapport. Do I get Israeli wife too saar?

Overpopulated? The population is gonna collapse with falling birth rates almost everywhere

Ima get a Christian JB virgin waifu ethnic.!

• +1
Reactions: gr34ter
India and Africa are overpopulated… but whites and asians are declining in birth rates.
Africas underpopulated for their landmass.

East and South Asia are overpopulated. Europe is overpopulated. Latin America is medium still enough room for humans, nor the amercia is Underpopulated.

Africas underpopulated for their landmass.

East and South Asia are overpopulated. Europe is overpopulated. Latin America is medium still enough room for humans, nor the amercia is Underpopulated.
Just let alcoholics, fat people and drug addicts die to fix overpopulation

NWO propaganda

Nah leg the secular west fall and let the MUDSLIME hordes takeover and start imposing sharia law on the idiot white people. Onyl then will shit go back to how to was with women knowing their fucking place
Just let alcoholics, fat people and drug addicts die to fix overpopulation
let the

We have too many people
too many old people
and with no breeding it's just old people then it's just no people
specifically no white people
if that's what you are pushing for
then yes i agreee

Jews have filled their brain's with 4b movement and feminist propaganda

Israel fertility rate is 3 btw (double the average developed country's birth rate)

Europe is 1.44 i think

Mazel Tov Andy Samberg GIF

overpopulation is a jewish myth
Nigga just go outside
How can u be so dumb
The only thing is we're not overpopulated due to birth rates, but people living longer. But seeing as that's not gonna change, subhumans should stop having kids

• +1
Reactions: not__cel
too many old people
and with no breeding it's just old people then it's just no people
specifically no white people
if that's what you are pushing for
then yes i agreee
I don't really care
Why should I care about humans continuing to populate earth?

We are a plague. I'm gonna die anyway, and I would rather earth go back to how it would be without human alteration

I hate most people anyway

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel and datboijj
tales from the slums of Elbasan

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer