Why are foids suddenly being next level delusional?

T

Turtle

Silver
Literally everyone I spoke to the past few days have rated the other guys way too fucking high, something is making them better looking than me but I just cannot see it and I'm not exaggerating when I say that

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201005_150616_sh.whisper.jpg
    Screenshot_20201005_150616_sh.whisper.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 190
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 000, PYT, Copemaxxing and 2 others
This thread makes zero sense
1BF034AA 391C 4A11 BBB7 8CAB56EB630A

b4 OP the Greycel figures out he can edit his post

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and reptiles
this nigga again

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 000, PYT and 5'8manlet
go back to reddit.

leddit needs u

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Literally everyone I spoke to the past few days have rated the other guys way too fucking high, something is making them better looking than me but I just cannot see it and I'm not exaggerating when I say that
The other guys are ugly but next to you they get the mog halo because they mog you that’s why they get rated high

Also you and the other two are fuckin ugly...rope asap and stop spamming your autism

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
The other guys are ugly but next to you they get the mog halo because they mog you that’s why they get rated high

Also you and the other two are fuckin ugly...rope asap and stop spamming your autism
How do they mog me exactly? What facial features do they have over me?

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 000, PYT and Copeful
I guess its over for niche copers, with their long hair and fancy shirts. Irl no girl likes that shit.

Mentally ill foids. I agree with you and love every thread of you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, Collagen or rope, HighIQcel and 2 others
Mentally ill foids. I agree with you and love every thread of you
They've gotta be fucking blind if they find those fucking drongos attractive

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
They've gotta be fucking blind if they find those fucking drongos attractive
also is this a gay guy rating them or a foid? Cant imagine a foid want to fuck those 2 baboons tbh

How do they mog me exactly? What facial features do they have over me?

First you lack any kind of dimorphism you look like a borderline tranny

That’s why:
1) no long hair for you cut it short tomboy
2)your „beard“ is shit if you can call this even a beard looks like the armpit of an hippie woman SHAVE ASAP
=>that’s why you should start with minox on face even if it fucks up your collagen... you have nothing to lose
3) flowers on shirt...back to point one FUCKIN TRANNY
No flowers for you wear basic colors like black grey white AND Never FLOWERS
4) the Setting: both the other dudes are outside/in a club with friends (picture taken from another person) which indicates they are outgoing...have a lot of friends...and a little status
=> you on the other hand obviously took a low quality selfie in the basement of your moms house...no friends no life no looks no status

Do you lack basic understanding of anything?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
First you lack any kind of dimorphism you look like a borderline tranny

That’s why:
1) no long hair for you cut it short tomboy
2)your „beard“ is shit if you can call this even a beard looks like the armpit of an hippie woman SHAVE ASAP
=>that’s why you should start with minox on face even if it fucks up your collagen... you have nothing to lose
3) flowers on shirt...back to point one FUCKIN TRANNY
No flowers for you wear basic colors like black grey white AND Never FLOWERS
4) the Setting: both the other dudes are outside/in a club with friends (picture taken from another person) which indicates they are outgoing...have a lot of friends...and a little status
=> you on the other hand obviously took a low quality selfie in the basement of your moms house...no friends no life no looks no status

Do you lack basic understanding of anything?

You kinda went a bit bluepill with the whole setting thing, pretty sure I'd still get rated dramatically lowest even if I was outside with people in the pic

What specific facial features do they have over me?

also is this a gay guy rating them or a foid? Cant imagine a foid want to fuck those 2 baboons tbh
All of the recent ones I've posted are foids

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
You kinda went a bit bluepill with the whole setting thing, pretty sure I'd still get rated dramatically lowest even if I was outside with people in the pic

What specific facial features do they have over me?
Stfu and follow this advice nigga. Everything matters, that’s the true blackpill. You can’t look like a fully looksminned autist and expect to be rated as highly as the other guys.

I literally told you their flaws yesterday, none of them are >4 PSL. Stop comparing yourself to them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, PYT and Turtle
This guy is obsessed with that pic that pic lives rent free in his head :lul:

WE FUCKING TOLD YOU AND MANY MANY PEOPLE HAVE, YOU HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR YEARS, A LOT OF TIME ON REDDIT. BAN @Turtle

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765