Why are fourm chads so hedonistic

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
Some claim slay counts above 30 and aren't even past 22, and these arent mostly HTB+ its littarly just MTBs and LTBs, you guys have no standards

How much of a hedonist do you have to be to not give a fuck about the quality of slay and just fuck whatever looks in your direction. All the HTNs+ I know IRL LTR HTB+ exclusively. It must be an abused dog trait to slay for no fucking reason other than you can because nobody seems to do this but people ive seen on this forum

Not only is it hedonistic you are fucking it up for the rest of us, I wouldn't care if you slayed your looks match but no, you go for the MTBS and LTBs that now think they can get chad level guys whenever they want and act narcy to the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: twojei, zurzolo, ilovetakis and 1 other person
I claim to be a forum slayer, yall believe me right? i have a 50 bodies on me.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
Some claim slay counts above 30 and aren't even past 22, and these arent mostly HTB+ its littarly just MTBs and LTBs, you guys have no standards

How much of a hedonist do you have to be to not give a fuck about the quality of slay and just fuck whatever looks in your direction. All the HTNs+ I know IRL LTR HTB+ exclusively. It must be an abused dog trait to slay for no fucking reason other than you can because nobody seems to do this but people ive seen on this forum

Not only is it hedonistic you are fucking it up for the rest of us, I wouldn't care if you slayed your looks match but no, you go for the MTBS and LTBs that now think they can get chad level guys whenever they want and act narcy to the rest of us
Yeah it's disgusting isn't it

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
Yeah it's disgusting isn't it
yup, fucking a bunch of random whores is disgusting when its not even good looking ones 99% of the time

• +1
Reactions: ilovetakis