Why are gen z foids so obsessed with baggy pants and clothing

edodalic29

edodalic29

Retired
What ups with them also projecting this bullshit onto men , shit makes you look like a grown child , please lets stop this movement

Keep that stuff to women , men look absolutely ridiculous doing this

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, LuckyBeast and 1 other person
only squishy foids can pull it off

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and edodalic29
Hopefully, there's a nudist trend where women start going out in nothing soon, so I can finally see some tits.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Clqs, deadstock and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, LuckyBeast and CoreSchizo
baggy clothes are in fashion because most people have disgusting body compositions.

almost all women with a bmi over 20 are clinically obese.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, Yerico7, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 4 others
baggy clothes are in fashion because most people have disgusting body compositions.

almost all women with a bmi over 20 are clinically obese.

View attachment 3128438
Agree women look good wearing them dont get me wrong, but they try to shame men for wearing fitted clothes even if hes in shape

• +1
Reactions: RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿
Agree women look good wearing them dont get me wrong, but they try to shame men for wearing fitted clothes even if hes in shape
if you're being shamed it means they don't fear you.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
What ups with them also projecting this bullshit onto men , shit makes you look like a grown child , please lets stop this movement

Huge facts I've always thought this. It looks dumb as fuck. Trend riders will be trend riders tho.

• +1
Reactions: edodalic29

I've seen a few foids say that it's to avoid being looked at by men. ig theyre covering their bodies and making themselves undesirable on purpose.

(imo it backfires because it just causes guys to fantasize about what the foid looks like under the baggy clothes. which is more sexually frustrating & tempting than just seeing a girl in tight clothes)

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and edodalic29
Huge facts I've always thought this. It looks dumb as fuck. Trend riders will be trend riders tho.
I’ll just wear a nice slim fit shirt with semi baggy pants , i think this is okay . Dont go too baggy but not skin tight either ya kno what im saying

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
I've seen a few foids say that it's to avoid being looked at by men. ig theyre covering their bodies and making themselves undesirable on purpose.

(imo it backfires because it just causes guys to fantasize about what the foid looks like under the baggy clothes. which is more sexually frustrating & tempting than just seeing a girl in tight clothes)
I love baggy clothes on foids because it makes them look less like a slut , but the problem im seeing is women expecting ALL men to follow the trend and do the same , like a social norm for them nowadays

• +1
Reactions: rape
I love baggy clothes on foids because it makes them look less like a slut , but the problem im seeing is women expecting ALL men to follow the trend and do the same , like a social norm for them nowadays
i think they view non baggy clothes on men as being a feminine and or flamboyant thing idk tho

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and edodalic29

cope fitted jeans are for gay men only