it's warm as fuck here it was 25 degrees yesterday I almost died

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover, Patient A, Nisse and 9 others
So pale people are from Ireland Scotland or Russia basically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270
Facts blonde white people they actually look slightly yellow but south euro are actually more pale unless they go in the sun. Nothing is as clear cut as we think. there's alot of studying in people's own genealogy that they should take to actually exceed at looksmaxxing

I'm black+white but my white dna is Mediterranean (south italy, greece) so i don't have the warm orange undertone in my skin of blue eyes. i actually look pale w a grey skin color.

ideal lightskin undertone for skin
0390996E 4DDF 46A0 B7B6 D6A6016801AC

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 10987 and 1 other person
You're bloody lucky, it is nearly 30c right now and I would love for 25c.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
I was stationed in Germany and most Germans are on the lighter skin side. Maybe that area right near France they tan more easily.

Idk but I know that Scandinavians tan much better than people from the British isles

germany is filled with migrants from eastern and southern europe after 45' also lots of turks

they use fake tan

I have western German DNA and my skin is naturally tan

here in switzerland in the mountains everybody is tanned because the altitude makes you tan easily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 13994
Wdym ''looks cold''
We have cold winters and warm summers

lol @ comparing filtered photos
plus how do you know first guy doesnt use fake tan
This nigga has never seen a white person in his life they're like a rare species to him

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13197
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 9568
I looked it up, it's most likely because Scandinavia have less cloud coverage and longer summers compared to the British Isles, and their diet contains more Vitamin D since they have consumed a lot of fish like salmon for the past thounsands of years and thus don't need as much intake from the sun. Whereas the British diet consume more grain

• +1
Reactions: Osteogenesis, N1c, Deleted member 10367 and 1 other person
e
nigga doesn't know every white person use fake tan in 2021
even ethnics get fake tans but these niggas literally know no one. That's how you can tell most here are failed normies.

25 is normal lol.
25 degrees is like the max for room temperature, plus it feels very comfy. It is ideal.
I'm freezing over here now that it is winter and it is just below 20 degrees Celsius.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
  • +1
undertone doesnt change w fake tan bro
some fake tans give you yellow skin exactly like this guy in the picture it looks like you have yellow undertones

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
some fake tans give you yellow skin exactly like this guy in the picture it looks like you have yellow undertones
those are the ones you have to apply every 3rd they or they will come off

and some of them even leave you w fucking marks

definetly not a lot of people use them i would say its like 1 in a 100

• +1
25 is normal lol.
25 degrees is like the max for room temperature, plus it feels very comfy. It is ideal.
I'm freezing over here now that it is winter and it is just below 20 degrees Celsius.
Ok chadpreet
We have 17-18 indoors

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Facts blonde white people they actually look slightly yellow but south euro are actually more pale unless they go in the sun. Nothing is as clear cut as we think. there's alot of studying in people's own genealogy that they should take to actually exceed at looksmaxxing

I'm black+white but my white dna is Mediterranean (south italy, greece) so i don't have the warm orange undertone in my skin of blue eyes. i actually look pale w a grey skin color.

ideal lightskin undertone for skin
View attachment 1170748

literally every asian person if they wore blue contacts

Just different skin shades. Another very important thing is that if you go into the sun often, you will get browner, and get sun spots and whatnot. You put a pale dude in Africa without sun protection and he will be darker in some years and maybe have some melanomas.

yup anything above ~20 degrees celsius = ldar

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Not all only Swedes and Norwegians. Danes have red skin. The reason why English people have that and are fat and have pigg noses is because their Anglo-Saxon Genes. Anglo-Saxons came partly from Denmark

because germans are turkish now