• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 2403 and thecel
so ugly girls make compilations of him being hot

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, alriodai, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
He's incredibly attractive for < 25 year old girls. NTmaxxed, badboymaxxed, tatted up, prettyboy lips, good jawline, top tier cheekbones, lean athletic body, etc. I don't get how you think he's ugly.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, arabcelxxx, wannabe prettyboy and 14 others
He's incredibly attractive for < 25 year old girls. NTmaxxed, badboymaxxed, tatted up, prettyboy lips, good jawline, top tier cheekbones, lean athletic body, etc. I don't get how you think he's ugly.
he also has a top tier nose

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Xangsane, Deleted member 15099 and 3 others
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Schönling, Slob and 4 others
You’re coping hard. Envymaxxing :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and evap0
Idk about that. His nose is kinda big and crooked.
his nose bridge is above average in size but it doesnt look bad cause its straight, his nose tip is pointy and its narrow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 7725
statuspill @looksmaxxer234

it can make anyone attractive
even danny devito

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Looks234
Cherrypicked. He’s good looking.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Slob, AscendingHero and 2 others
Overrated, you can see guys like him in the streets

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ggg.tv🤫, Deleted member 15099, Xangsane and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Darwined, Deleted member 15099 and 5 others
vinnie mogs ur avi hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Toth's thot, RoundHouse and 1 other person
Another example to why Jaw is law, if he had a recessed chin or no jawline we wouldn’t get any attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294, Slob, Deleted member and 3 others
Another example to why Jaw is law, if he had a recessed chin or no jawline we wouldn’t get any attention
Maxilla and lips too. He has the perfect pouty lips, sharp jaw, and protruding maxilla combo.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero and Deleted member 12270
Maxilla and lips too. He has the perfect pouty lips, sharp jaw, and protruding maxilla combo.
True, so pretty much eye shape and color aren’t as important as the rest of the face. There are plenty of examples, like Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp etc

• +1
Reactions: Darwined, Slob, AscendingHero and 1 other person
im starting to think that if overall someone has good features, it outweighs the bad in the eyes of women

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270
im starting to think that if overall someone has good features, it outweighs the bad in the eyes of women
I literally rather achieve a top tier jaw and undereye support than fixing my eye area

I literally rather achieve a top tier jaw and undereye support than fixing my eye area
Haircut is giga important too. Curtains, fluffy fringe, or messy skater cut is necessary nowadays. I think you can slay if you grew out your hair and got a perm.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and AscendingHero
Haircut is giga important too. Curtains, fluffy fringe, or messy skater cut is necessary nowadays. I think you can slay if you grew out your hair and got a perm.
What’s a perm

JFL vinnie is chad. Anyone can look ugly at the wrong angle under poor liting.

Just imagine having infinite appeal to prime women. Vinnie Hacker lifemogs 99.99% of the population.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mewton, Deleted member 5786 and 4 others
this this this this this this this this this this, fucking THIS

Based and blackpilled user, which I could like this post so many times.

I'm not the biggest Vinnie fan, but his is the embodiment of ideal for men in the zoomer tiktok age.

If you came to my high school, idk if you'd make it alive due to the obscene amount of blackpills and Vinnie hacker pills.

Take the vinnie hacker pill everyone, @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Chadeep @TheEndHasNoEnd @africancel.

Remember the holy trinity

Hair (nowadays curls and messy wavy hair is in) Collagen (skin quality/tone/depth/smoothness is insanely importany)

Pretty boy Lips (good ratios, full/plump red, smooth, good philtrum groove)

If you have all this qualities+ non trucel tier frame or height+good pheno you will slay jb and young stacies sub 24-25 y/o women for days.

He's also giga low inhib, nt in everything he does (this starts from the look), tatted, lean body, good bones (never forget this), zygos, jawline, etc.

He's terachad smv for zoomer

The things I hear girls saying about him at my school is suifuel for sub Hacker tier men.

He's also a based looksmaxxer.

Take the hacker pill, take the hacker pill. Tbf tho his collagen is top tier+lips+mandible.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Xangsane, Mewton and 8 others
JFL vinnie is chad. Anyone can look ugly at the wrong angle under poor liting.

Just imagine having infinite appeal to prime women. Vinnie Hacker lifemogs 99.99% of the population.
this tbh, @mulattomaxxer gets it, brutally mogs the likes of Cox even when it comes to jbs and collage age girls, god tier smv.

@LocalDanger

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
you can't be fucking serious

badboy maxxed? he is a little faggot that paints his nails and is from a rich area

his tats are meaningless and gay

he is fake all the way through and a little bitch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, AscendingHero, gamma and 4 others
his average just with gay tatoos and painted nails

great forward growth but his features and masculinity are average

I'm not the biggest Vinnie fan, but his is the embodiment of ideal for men in the zoomer tiktok age.

If you came to my high school, idk if you'd make it alive due to the obscene amount of blackpills and Vinnie hacker pills.

Take the vinnie hacker pill everyone, @looksmaxxer234 @Preston @SubhumanCurrycel @volcelfatcel @StrangerDanger @Chadeep @TheEndHasNoEnd @africancel.

Hair (nowadays curls and messy wavy hair is in) Collagen (skin quality/tone/depth/smoothness is insanely importany)

If you have all this qualities+ non trucel tier frame or height+good pheno you will slay jb and young stacies sub 24-25 y/o women for days.

He's also giga low inhib, nt in everything he does (this starts from the look), tatted, lean body, good bones (never forget this), zygos, jawline, etc.

The things I hear girls saying about him at my school is suifuel for sub Hacker tier.

View attachment 1296529View attachment 1296530View attachment 1296531View attachment 1296532View attachment 1296533

Take the hacker pill, take the hacker pill. Tbf tho his collagen is top tier+lips+mandible.
Also money and status mogs most here at 19

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
It’s self explanatory

• +1
foids are retard dont take they seriously

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and AscendingHero

badboy maxxed? he is a little faggot that paints his nails and is from a rich area

Girls are dumb af. If you paint your nails, have NT hair, and have tattoos you're a badboy. It doesn't matter if he'll get knocked out by 99% of men, girls don't care about that. Same reason this guy is a "badboy".

1 Chase Hudson
Download 4

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, Mewton, Slob and 7 others
Girls are dumb af. If you paint your nails, have NT hair, and have tattoos you're a badboy. It doesn't matter if he'll get knocked out by 99% of men, girls don't care about that. Same reason this guy is a "badboy".

View attachment 1296538View attachment 1296540
women need to be in chains

utter fucking cretins, a 'badboy' to them is a rich guy with shitty meaningless tatoos who never had a rough life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, gamma, Deleted member 14528 and 4 others
this tbh, @mulattomaxxer gets it, brutally mogs the likes of Cox even when it comes to jbs and collage age girls, god tier smv.

@LocalDanger
I don't know how anyone can call vinnie ugly. At the absolute worse he is chadlite. I would rate him chad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5786, zeke714 and 1 other person
statuspill @looksmaxxer234

it can make anyone attractive
even danny devito
He obvioously wouldn't have that appeal if he wasn't chad, besides his eyes, he has top top tier features all round.

He has top tier Nose, Lips, Collagen, Hair, Zygos, Jawline, Chin, legit everything u need as a man. I would say the droopy uee eyes even add to appeal, but they aren't ideal by any means.

Obviously him being nt, trendy, and low inhib, skyrockets, his appeal. The tatts, jewelry, etc.

Remember stacies of this tier, are obssessed with vinnie, suifuel for me to post vids of here and other stacies giga simping, so i'll leave that to you guys.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: zeke714 and Deleted member

his average just with gay tatoos and painted nails

great forward growth but his features and masculinity are average
Brother i get where you're coming from. I don't really dig vinnie either aswell as the lack of dimorphism being seen as ideal nowadays.

But at the end of the day, your opinion, esp. at a man, doesnt matter. Prime jb's and young stacies do (16-24). and they dig him, it is what it is.

medium ugly with status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
True, so pretty much eye shape and color aren’t as important as the rest of the face. There are plenty of examples, like Sylvester Stallone, Johnny Depp etc
Eye and jaw are of equal importance. I'd rather not get into a heated discussion, but if one of the two is top tier, provided the other isn't death tier and you're slayer.

6.5+ psl chads have both.

His maxila+lips+collagen+hair+lower third combo is incredible ngl, he's a model for a reason..

NT, status, social media, tatts/jewerely (goes back to the nt halo), money, lean body=no wonder he's a slayer.

Also back to pheno, if he was anything other than white, even black, he wouldn't have this appeal and attention.

Over for curries and gooks.

He wouldn't even have this hair quality or nose if otherwise.

Phenopilled again, +imagine if he had light eyes, like really light (sub a40), over for gallons of men indeed.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, court monarch777 and Deleted member

The things I hear girls saying about him at my school is suifuel for sub Hacker tier.

View attachment 1296529View attachment 1296530View attachment 1296531View attachment 1296532View attachment 1296533

Good points but i think you love vinnie hacker more than the jbs :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member and AscendingHero
N
He obvioously wouldn't have that appeal if he wasn't chad, besides his eyes, he has top top tier features all round.

He has top tier Nose, Lips, Collagen, Hair, Zygos, Jawline, Chin, legit everything u need as a man. I would say the droopy uee eyes even add to appeal, but they aren't ideal by any means.

Obviously him being nt, trendy, and low inhib, skyrockets, his appeal. The tatts, jewelry, etc.

View attachment 1296541
View attachment 1296542

Remember stacies of this tier, are obssessed with vinnie, suifuel for me to post vids of here and other stacies giga simping, so i'll leave that to you guys.
Name of the foid???

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Good points but i think you love vinnie hacker more than the jbs :lul:
:lul::lul::lul::lul:Lmfao, if u check my old posts, you would see i despised this man and used to shit on him.

But daily i get blasted with vinnie pills from jb's at my school, it is what it is.

That being said, i still think masc chad+good pheno+quality indicators of youth (hair, lips, collagen) are ideal.

good frame, height, muscle, size, etc.

Don't let a nail painting fag fool y'all

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and TheEndHasNoEnd
:lul::lul::lul::lul:Lmfao, if u check my old posts, you would see i despised this man and used to shit on him.

But daily i get blasted with vinnie pills from jb's at my school, it is what it is.

That being said, i still think masc chad+good pheno+quality indicators of youth (hair, lips, collagen) are ideal.

good frame, height, muscle, size, etc.

Don't let a nail painting fag fool y'all
No matter what the trend is, there is one thing that always stays the same

Jaw is law

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Frank Jack
No matter what the trend is, there is one thing that always stays the same

Jaw is law
you can say that again.

tagging based jaw users @EverythingMattersCel @Sal @IWILLMAKEIT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SunniMogger, Mewton, IWILLMAKEIT and 4 others
mogged by

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RoundHouse, Deleted member 2403 and 1 other person

@LocalDanger
Finnaly man I knew it that you had high enough iq and openness to realize pretty boy pill.

I remember you though it was funny that I said I would be Vinnie Hacker million times over giga ogre like Roman ect.

Tho I put Vinnie and Cox both not infinite smv terachad territory.

Reason being if I woke up tomorrow while still being me but looking like beared
Ultra ogre like Roman tomorrow what could I do? Let's see go to some fucked up bar intimidated dudes and get into low IQ retarded fights with them and slay tatted up 25+ whoreish roasties with inasne body count type ogre attracts. Better than mine life yeah I guess idk. But if I woke up looking same as Vinnie tomorrow then it would be so different it's hard to comprehend, you could hit up jbs and have appeal to prime girls and probably take virginity of some jb Stacy jfl. Ask yourself which is better to be.

Nature doesn't matter it's all about what's reality today. It's where power lays and its in hands of pretty boys. They are ones that can live the best life today. Everything else is cope.

Harmony, averageness, decent bones in right places nothing too extreme,youthful look, and that pretty boy vibe is heaven on earth. Unfortunately for most it's impossible to achieve that unlike some extreme look people here worship that you maybeee can achieve through crazy surgery. Other look is impossible you are either young and born for it or not. So most cope. But it is what it is.

Trust me further down the line people will realize I was right on all my rates here and opinions on what matters more they laugh now jfl

• +1