Why are girl obsessed with vinnie hacker he is ugly

Finnaly man I knew it that you had high enough iq and openness to realize pretty boy pill.

I remember you though it was funny that I said I would be Vinnie Hacker million times over giga ogre like Roman ect.

Tho I put Vinnie and Cox both not infinite smv terachad territory.

Reason being if I woke up tomorrow while still being me but looking like beared
Ultra ogre like Roman tomorrow what could I do? Let's see go to some fucked up bar intimidated dudes and get into low IQ retarded fights with them and slay tatted up 25+ whoreish roasties with inasne body count type ogre attracts. Better than mine life yeah I guess idk. But if I woke up looking same as Vinnie tomorrow then it would be so different it's hard to comprehend, you could hit up jbs and have appeal to prime girls and probably take virginity of some jb Stacy jfl. Ask yourself which is better to be.

Nature doesn't matter it's all about what's reality today. It's where power lays and its in hands of pretty boys. They are ones that can live the best life today. Everything else is cope.

Harmony, averageness, decent bones in right places nothing too extreme,youthful look, and that pretty boy vibe is heaven on earth. Unfortunately for most it's impossible to achieve that unlike some extreme look people here worship that you maybeee can achieve through crazy surgery. Other look is impossible you are either young and born for it or not. So most cope. But it is what it is.

Trust me further down the line people will realize I was right on all my rates here and opinions on what matters more they laugh now jfl
interesting take tbh

who would you say are the biggest moggers now then?

interesting take tbh

who would you say are the biggest moggers now then?
You mean out of ones talked about here often who I think mogs?For me biggest moggers are aside from Vinnie imo he is also giga mogger, Zach Cox another giga tiktok mogger terachad tbb , Thom Strjd, Jorge Del Rio( but some say he is fraud), Leo Stuke tho he isn't as popular he is on same level if not higher and some know him even here and that's well known ones talked about here. But I made threads about pretty boy TikTok chads that mog psl gods and are on level of these guys and higher but their n:feelskek:ames aren't well known at all.

Last edited:
decent face, decent physique, tattoos, extremely NT and because of these now he has status

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero