WHY ARE GIRL'S NECKS SO FUCKING TINY?

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
So I'm just chilling in class and I look at the girl in front of me and FUCK IS HER NECK FUCKING TINY. I could easily fit my hand around her neck (purely observational). It was crazy and I started having fantasizes of dominating her. Her neck was literally the width of a pencil. I felt like I could hit the back of her head and her neck would snap. How are these girl's necks so fucking tiny? I then went on the bus and I noticed most of the girls had absolutely tiny necks, and were emphasized when next to men.

Women are so inferior it's not funny, how can they even stand up with such tiny, pencil necks? Surely taking selfies too often would put strain on their necks and cause them to miss class, no wonder they're always tired and fake depressed, their necks are so small, their brains must be tiny too. THEY'RE SO FUCKING TINY. I looked at one and I couldn't believe it. It's like my lateral perception was off and their necks were tinier than they actually were. Their necks looked like literal strips of bacon to me, I wanted to touch them so badly, just to see what kind of defense mechanism the almighty female species would initiate to protect them from being killed by being touched lightly by an auschwitz manlet like me. I've been thinking of their necks all day and I now notice how tiny they are all the time. I can't unlearn this, I now have the power to feel manly when around any woman cause their necks now look minute af. How is it possible for bone to be that thin?

Their shoulders are also astonishingly thin but their necks man, I just wanna dominate them in bed by the neck. Looking at necks now turns me on and I can't believe this sexual dimorphic trait ever existed, I can't believe I just learnt it. I WANT TO LICK THEIR NECKS FUCK. I want a small neck waifu who is powerless and feminine as shit. I don't care about tits, ass, legs, face; I JUST WANT THEIR NECKS.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5656 and stuckneworleans
Less androgen receptors.

Didnt read

• JFL
Reactions: Hades
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
There you go son, just let that incel energy out.

So it’s easy for chad to choke them during sex

• +1
So it’s easy for chad to choke them during sex
It should be me. It's so fucking unfair that mm of bone decide quality of life. Fucking bullshit world should get nuked.

• Love it
learn to paragraph