Sköll12
Sieg Heil
- Joined
- Aug 8, 2026
- Posts
- 332
- Reputation
- 267
Ive been texting this girl back and forth since yesterday, and let me just tell you...it is fucking boring ash.
I swear I would rather watch Marlon edits and talk to my normie friends about goyball.
I haven't had a talking stage in a while so this shit is exhausting asf.
You have to censor yourself, your humour, and opinions constantly.
Basically just finding the least boring topic for you, that she finds cool and yapping about that shit.
Talking stage as a Mmtn 6ft gymmaxxed btw.
CHAD WOULD HAVE BROKE HER BEDFRAME 3 TIMES BY NOW!!!!
I swear I would rather watch Marlon edits and talk to my normie friends about goyball.
I haven't had a talking stage in a while so this shit is exhausting asf.
You have to censor yourself, your humour, and opinions constantly.
Basically just finding the least boring topic for you, that she finds cool and yapping about that shit.
Talking stage as a Mmtn 6ft gymmaxxed btw.
CHAD WOULD HAVE BROKE HER BEDFRAME 3 TIMES BY NOW!!!!
️