why are gl people narcy?

bogii

bogii

imprisoned, I'll be back.
I don't get it why tf they acting so narcy because they are gl?

I hate people that think they are superior cause of their looks

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
wouldn't you be if you were gl?

I don't get it why tf they acting so narcy because they are gl?

I hate people that think they are superior cause of their looks

consistent validation messes with the dopamine in your brain creating mentally ill narcissist's.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and bogii
The world has conditioned them that way through constant validation.

Or the people that ascended feel bitter about being ugly before and are now consumed with mogging

• So Sad
Reactions: bogii
They are not narcy it's just your inferiority complex showing itself

• JFL
i get validation from my looks and still have an inferiority complex irl, so fucking over for me

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and bogii
Is there a study showing that narcissists tend to be physically attractive people?
It makes sense but I'm wondering.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheAnomaly and bogii
If one is not GL, but is narcy, they probably have a mental illness.

• +1
It's less good looks making people narcy and more narcy people who happen to have good looks showing off because they're narcy

Plenty of humble good looking people who aren't overly fixated on their appearance exist, you just won't see them on social media posting a million pictures and videos of themselves

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, bogii, Oberyn and 1 other person
It's less good looks making people narcy and more narcy people who happen to have good looks showing off because they're narcy

Plenty of humble good looking people who aren't overly fixated on their appearance exist, you just won't see them on social media posting a million pictures and videos of themselves
simon nessman is a humble gigachad

dude lives in a forest or some shit out of society

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763 and bogii
There are also plenty of good looking people who haven’t reached their potential and thus don’t look as attractive as they could, because they don’t care about their appearance at all.
This explains most """incel""" ascensions.
Basically men with HTN/Chadlite/Chad genetic potential that were just badly groomed because they didn’t care about their appearance, and thus then easily "ascended" through weight loss and softmaxxing after realizing how important looks were. Which most men don’t until their late teens or early 20s(or never)

• +1
narcissism is just failure to self reflect to recognize faults and improve which is a sign of low iq

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and bogii
They're not.

narcy people are psl 5

gl people are angels

ugly people are angels

• Hmm...
No it’s usually slightly average people who are narcy

• Woah