Why are gulf arabs so deluded? Looks wise you are even with south asians.

EdouardManlet

EdouardManlet

Ethnic = Dethnic
Thinking back to a time where I was getting assistance from some guy at uni and he casually says smiling "you're arab right?". I said no, I'm pakistani. His face changed immediately and he looked confused / a bit offended and said "oh so why the skin then?" (i am fairly pale due to be pathan / pashtun). I went full autist and very briefly said "there's a few different ethnicities in pakistan, some of them have fairly light skin". He didn't converse with me too much after that and eventually handed me the papers I was after.

The way this guy seemed so offended and almost disgusted by himself for thinking I was arab like him. News alert, gulf arabs lookswise don't look any better than south asians, anything else is a fucking cope. And tbh I mogged this guy to shit.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Xangsane, Deleted member 15004 and 6 others
I don’t like to talk about this boring shit. Let’s talk about something else besides race and boomer history school shit

I don’t like to talk about this boring shit. Let’s talk about something else besides race and boomer history school shit

lmao go make your own threads then.

Bruh it’s like all brown skin niggas hate in each other but yall look the same to me :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: EdouardManlet
No bro I’m from Palestine :lul::lul::lul:

Idc u look like I’d find u shitting in Mumbai

• JFL
Reactions: Oberyn, Johanjohan and EdouardManlet
Thinking back to a time where I was getting assistance from some guy at uni and he casually says smiling "you're arab right?". I said no, I'm pakistani. His face changed immediately and he looked confused / a bit offended and said "oh so why the skin then?" (i am fairly pale due to be pathan / pashtun). I went full autist and very briefly said "there's a few different ethnicities in pakistan, some of them have fairly light skin". He didn't converse with me too much after that and eventually handed me the papers I was after.

The way this guy seemed so offended and almost disgusted by himself for thinking I was arab like him. News alert, gulf arabs lookswise don't look any better than south asians, anything else is a fucking cope. And tbh I mogged this guy to shit.
cope, white passing Arabs mog your pashtun and paki ass to suicide

cope, white passing Arabs mog your pashtun and paki ass to suicide
Bruh he's talking about Gulf Arabs who are NOT white-passing and as brown as medium brown skinned Indians:lul:

He's not talking about Levantines or something

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16371, EdouardManlet and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back