Why are gymcels such cucks

W3ak

W3ak

Blackpilled 4.5 Psl
Gymcel try not to be a cuck challenge level extreme. Seriously every single fucking gym video I see it's titled some shit like "When it slips out she's helping him put it back in" bro:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Bartenderofnashv, 14vic and 6 others
idk they weird as hell

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, Clqs and 3 others
lol wtf
link to video where said dialog occurs

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and 97baHater
Idk

now give me my solution pls I have like 2 at most

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, BPMKNO and 97baHater
Idk

now give me my solution pls I have like 2 at most
Gymcel try not to be a cuck challenge level extreme. Seriously every single fucking gym video I see it's titled some shit like "When it slips out she's helping him put it back in" bro:lul:
idk they weird as hell
lol wtf
link to video where said dialog occurs

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: RichardSpencel, PsychoDsk and W3ak

• Love it
Reactions: W3ak
You already gave it to somebody else, forget about it
Nigga i gave it to you now cus I'm so kind and humble I'm a 6,9 dreadhead with a hellcat and a mansion👅

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Nigga i gave it to you now cus I'm so kind and humble I'm a 6,9 dreadhead with a hellcat and a mansion👅
I am developing feelings bc you are so mysterious and dark triad

• JFL
- ‘why are gymcels such cucks’
- rots on .org with the worlds biggest cucks
:p:p:p:p:p

• +1
Reactions: erectiledisaster and W3ak
Because they drink protein shakes haha

• JFL
When it slips out my gf puts it back in but im only 5 inches what does that mean

they all gay, their trying to hide it by seeming like they cant get no puss, and they go to the gym to see other sexy men

• JFL
I see these cringe videos on IG reels or TikTok sometimes. It’s just this new wave of idiots who think they’re Sam Sulek and “in the gym fighting demons.” I’m also a zoomer who goes to the gym, but I just like to work out. I’ve never needed to think about my crush getting rawdogged for motivation or wear a hoodie and act mysterious. My motivation is that I like to lift weights and get stronger. Same with most people I know that work out

• JFL
I see these cringe videos on IG reels or TikTok sometimes. It’s just this new wave of idiots who think they’re Sam Sulek and “in the gym fighting demons.” I’m also a zoomer who goes to the gym, but I just like to work out. I’ve never needed to think about my crush getting rawdogged for motivation or wear a hoodie and act mysterious. My motivation is that I like to lift weights and get stronger. Same with most people I know that work out
I hate these cringy ass gym cucks

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
I hate these cringy ass gym cucks
Most people who lift weights are normal. You don’t have to make it your personality. Why don’t you go to the gym so you can be strong and healthy?

• JFL
Most people who lift weights are normal. You don’t have to make it your personality. Why don’t you go to the gym so you can be strong and healthy?
I go to the gym I'm just talking about these influencers:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja
they are all coping

simple calisthenics is all u need

• Love it

• JFL
U will love my Hapa friend

• JFL
They think beign muscular would make them reach Bull levels,they see very retarded by not knowing that the need a Big cock to be a real Bull,otherwise they will remain a cuckold unless they do many succesful plastic surgeries and become HTN or above.:blackpill:

• Love it
I’ve never needed to think about my crush getting rawdogged for motivation
Its probably already happened to them irl or worse it was most likely their gf or whatever so they just use it as endless motivation, Let it be you or you’re actual girl and u would be in a dark room with a rope around ur neck somewhere instead

• +1
Its probably already happened to them irl or worse it was most likely their gf or whatever so they just use it as endless motivation, Let it be you or you’re actual girl and u would be in a dark room with a rope around ur neck somewhere instead
Lol at thinking some bitch would have me “in dark room with a rope around my neck.” My life has not been easy, I’m a very resilient person. If some girl cheated on me I’d just forget about her

• +1
Lol at thinking some bitch would have me “in dark room with a rope around my neck.” My life has not been easy, I’m a very resilient person. If some girl cheated on me I’d just forget about her
Real

But the point i was trying to make is just let them cope however they want to cope , Incels here make fun of it but in reality they never know what it feels like to be cheated on or dumped by a oneitis , mainly because incels cant get a gf in the 1st place, majority were just rejected but it hurts more being a relationship you thought was gonna last but ended up w your heart fucked up , theres nothing wrong with using it as fuel to better yourself

You don't normally gymcel unless you have massive self esteem issues