Why are hairy people always bald or balding?

Kyff

Kyff

Iron
Men with excessive body hair are always balding or bald. I dont believe its just the muh T argument.

There are plenty of natural high T men who aren't balding, it must be something else.

Anyway having lots of body hair is gross and its over for you if you do. Although this proud Ogre doesn't think so:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Fear, Zeruel and 9 others
I wanna say DHT but it's probably their crappy genetics.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Lmao, Chadeep and 7 others
dht

• +1
Reactions: AllesScheiße and Deprived
having a lot of body hair is good
you are faggot if you shave it off
my whole body is in extremely thick hair and it feels good jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member
he looks like a redditcuck :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

having a lot of body hair is good
you are faggot if you shave it off
my whole body is in extremely thick hair and it feels good jfl
I shave it sometimes so girls can suck my nipples and I can larp as a mother Mary giving her milk to baby Jesus.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: overtier1011, Fear, Chadeep and 3 others
Because God wants to punish us further

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6ft4 and Kyff
I'm hairy as fuck but not balding

I shave it sometimes so girls can suck my nipples and I can larp as a mother Mary giving her milk to baby Jesus.
Im going to start doing this too, with a touch of Frank Booth from Blue Velvet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15577
Some people have high androgen sensitivity but low follicle sensitivity at the same time.
Mogger trait but having NW0 with thick/dense facial + body hair is kinda rare though.

• +1
Reactions: Sigmamale and PYT
DHT and shit sensitivity to androgens in all the wrong places

• +1
Reactions: CFW432
Some people have high androgen sensitivity but low follicle sensitivity at the same time.
Mogger trait but having NW0 with thick/dense facial + body hair is kinda rare though.
My dick is 7.4 inches big yet i have no hair on my chest or back, dick lenght is related to androgens as well, strange

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Kyff, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
My dick is 7.4 inches big yet i have no hair on my chest or back, dick lenght is related to androgens as well, strange
7.4" is average for white/black grown men

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and TsarTsar444
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
dick length is related to the amount of receptors in your dick area during the downpour of androgens in the womb
nothing else

prenatal t is a general term, it just means what areas (each person has diff) have high androgenic sensitivity to the androgens in the womb

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Men of the future will be an average height of 6'6 with 7" wrists, Antefaces, Lantern Jaws, NW0 and zero body hair if women's sexual selection goes unchecked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and ShowerMaxxing
dick length is related to the amount of receptors in your dick area during the downpour of androgens in the womb
nothing else

prenatal t is a general term, it just means what areas (each person has diff) have high androgenic sensitivity to the androgens in the womb
Makes sense, i have a small ribcage and wrists and also not very hairy there, over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, ShowerMaxxing and volcelfatcel
its DHT/ excess T, plus crap androgen sensitivity.

im hairy af, bald, and a fucking ogre, but have fucked 10+ times in a day on.multiple occassions

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Even self reported study found the highest average beinf 7.1 in the Congo
jk but 7.4 is just above average if it's bone pressed

it's not rare to have a big dick or other dimorphic traits and not having body/facial hair because it's determined by your androgen receptors/sensivity

some tyrones and nordic chads don't have facial/body hair and mascmog to death men with beards and body hair

actually having little body hair is a superior trait

humans find it disgusting in other humans

• +1
Reactions: Kyff and TsarTsar444
I am hairy but I don't look masculine:cry:

Excessive body hair is sign of weak gonadal function, and overactive adrenals which are compensating for bad thyroid function. It's also related to low calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and b2/3/6 intake.

These people bald due to excessive local dht production (not blood/serum) which eventually results in scalp and vascular fibrosis and calcification.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tinderhacker, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 15305 and 1 other person
Men of the future will be an average height of 6'6 with 7" wrists, Antefaces, Lantern Jaws, NW0 and zero body hair if women's sexual selection goes unchecked
And those avg men will be invisible only 7ft, 10” wrist NW-1 gigachads will be visible. Imagine how fogger foids will become too, 6ft will now be turbomanlet territory

Brutal he has hair everywhere except for where it matters most

• +1
Reactions: Kyff
im hairy and dont bald neither does anyone in my family

Men of the future are actually mostly africans, arabs and Asians, no west country (other than israel) has an above replacement level fertility rate, those 6'6 gigachads may have great lifes but not that many kids in the west, they'll get replaced by migrants too

Im hairy and not bald :oops:

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Excessive body hair is sign of weak gonadal function, and overactive adrenals which are compensating for bad thyroid function. It's also related to low calcium, magnesium, zinc, selenium and b2/3/6 intake.

These people bald due to excessive local dht production (not blood/serum) which eventually results in scalp and vascular fibrosis and calcification.
Over for the entirety of middle east and meditteranean.

• +1
Reactions: Kyff

extremely based. one of the most knowledgeable users on this site