why are highschoolers so soy these days

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken
i told this guy i wanted to fight him after class and he agreed then he didnt even show up, ppl care so much about status they avoid confrontation muh i will have beef with his friend group or i risk getting my ass kicked and losing status, am i the only one who went to a school with 0 fighting or even arguments :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksOrDeath, Lmao and 7 others
I was treated poorly in hs within the "friendgroup" due to illness and poor socialiation from parents, I did try instigating a fight with one guy and he didn't seem interested but that's all.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Deleted member 17791 and Deleted member 2403
You are like 30 why are you in high school

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Zeruel, Deleted member 19896 and 2 others
That will be in Europe and the US but in LATAM they will gladly wait for you outside and even armed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lmao, justinzayn, currylightskin and 2 others
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and fjor2096
That will be in Europe and the US but in LATAM they will gladly wait for you outside and even armed
In Brazil you will both get mugged before you can meet up to fight.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Clark69, Lmao and 5 others
In Brazil you will both get mugged before you can meet up to fight.
My dream is to go to the carnival in Rio de Janeiro and have a threesome with 2 dancers

I was treated poorly in hs within the "friendgroup" due to illness and poor socialiation from parents, I did try instigating a fight with one guy and he didn't seem interested but that's all.
i noticed ppl arent interested in fighting theyd rather ignore or shade someone than be physical, it is female behaviour ppl are so low T these days

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, LooksOrDeath and Matthias8272
i noticed ppl arent interested in fighting theyd rather ignore or shade someone than be physical, it is female behaviour ppl are so low T these days
Yeah I'm no different but have more of an excuse, and the reason I wanted to fight him specifically is because he had no friends starting off in highschool and used to tag along in our group like a weirdo, a guy wanted him to leave us alone but I defended him. Then I degrade socially and mentally and he takes advantage of it and reutrns the favour by disrepsecting me later on. Treat people how you want to be treated is bullshit :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 2403
Yeah I'm no different but have more of an excuse, and the reason I wanted to fight him specifically is because he had no friends starting off in highschool and used to tag along in our group like a weirdo, a guy wanted him to leave us alone but I defended him. Then I degrade socially and mentally and he takes advantage of it and reutrns the favour by disrepsecting me later on. Treat people how you want to be treated is bullshit :Comfy:
Nah treat people how you want to be treated is legit.
This one loner who I was friends with in school is still grateful to this day. Sending gifts and even recommended me for a job that I got.

• +1
Reactions: Matthias8272
Nah treat people how you want to be treated is legit.
This one loner who I was friends with in school is still grateful to this day. Sending gifts and even recommended me for a job that I got.
I have done that same thing for a number of people and it always fucked me over, this wasn't a one off thing. I think it's because I became a low value person and it works out for normies. Personally I will be loyal to the people who were consistent in their behaviour though

• +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 2403 and ballskin
I have done that same thing for a number of people and it always fucked me over, this wasn't a one off thing. I think it's because I became a low value person and it works out for normies. Personally I will be loyal to the people who were consistent in their behaviour though
u have to look out for red flags even in ppl who are low value and seem nice on the outside (mainly due to a victim mindset personality)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Matthias8272
more civilised. Fighting over small shit is low IQ.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787

Nigga i wouldnt show up either if i didnt know how many people were coming.

Thats not even fear or soy its litterally logical thinking and not getting free killed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, nitesik and autistic_tendencies
chrome-YM97n-SEnt-R.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and LooksOrDeath
similar stuff happened with me but at uni. people are weak faggots. and the guy was a gymcel too just lol.

its incredible how dark triad aura intimidate modern faggots

No point if fighting now since declining it will barely negatively affect your social status, if at all. If you do show, up and even end up wining but the other guy gets a really nice hit off of you your social life is over. If you lose, there will be 20+ ppl recording and will b eposting and talking about it on snap and other socials

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Based_Toad
Keep barking for high schoolers when everyone in my year height mogs you

Fighting is dangerous

You could get seriously injured and even end up in the hospital

There’s also a strong chance you’ll get your ass whooped and that means you will suffer extreme humiliation in front of Stacy and Becky

Best to avoid

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Zoomers avoid confrontation and fights because it's so easy to just back off and be in a comfort zone nowadays.

Getting bullied because you're weird? Run to school staff and report. Hate physical education classes? Sit in a corner and just browse on your phone instead. Someone you know is shit talking you on social media? Block them.

Today's society and citizens reward & praise weakness/the victim mentality. But, in the past generations the same behaviour would paint a target on your back: forcing you to either face the adversities or continue being a target.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath