Why are homosexual threads not allowed

I don't care what you think or about your faggot little emojis.
Shut the hell up NOW or I'll fucking BURY your sub5 face between my giant asscheeks, nigger 🤭😘

Shut the hell up NOW or I'll fucking BURY your sub5 face between my giant asscheeks, nigger 🤭😘
Are you black? Quit appropriating my language. Speak Swahili or some shit. "Nigger" is our word bitch. Belongs to the white man.

Well, I'd be willing to bet you like men. And that you'd like to kiss some of them on the lips.

Well, I'd be willing to bet you like men. And that you'd like to kiss some of them on the lips.
Well, it's not that I like men, but men do seem like me...

People are confusing two different things. Incest does not necessarily cause inbreeding, and inbreeding is only harmful if the those doing the inbreeding are carriers of harmful recessive alleles. You do know you can have incest without having kids, right? A brother and a sister can have an incestuous relationship with a 0% chance of creating children, so what is the problem with that?

Incest is not unnatural. It is actually one of the main levers of evolution. During an evolutionary bottleneck with proper selection pressure, it can double down on beneficial traits while the harmful ones are culled. That is eugenic, not dysgenic.

"Natural" generally means following two basic rules of nature: survival of self and propagation of the species. A brother and a sister or a father and a daughter can produce healthy offspring, though the lack of genetic diversity might make them more sensitive to environmental changes.

We can objectively claim that no homosexual relationship will ever yield healthy offspring. Therefore, homosexuality is unnatural because it neither contributes to survival nor to the propagation of the species and can hinder the latter. The same is clearly not true for incest.

Incest is fairly common in the animal kingdom, and it has been largely observed that if the alternative to inbreeding is the extinction of the species (or local group of specimens), animals will readily reproduce with consanguineous mates.

Oh please don't leave me. Don't say goodbye forever!!!
"Irony is the lowest form of wit."

Also yours isn't on point, you have to use correct punctuation like , and ... otherwise your message won't get delivered properly

Not something I was expecting from a clinical autist, tho, so be chill 🤭

People are confusing two different things. Incest does not necessarily cause inbreeding, and inbreeding is only harmful if the those doing the inbreeding are carriers of harmful recessive alleles. You do know you can have incest without having kids, right? A brother and a sister can have an incestuous relationship with a 0% chance of creating children, so what is the problem with that?

Incest is not unnatural. It is actually one of the main levers of evolution. During an evolutionary bottleneck with proper selection pressure, it can double down on beneficial traits while the harmful ones are culled. That is eugenic, not dysgenic.

"Natural" generally means following two basic rules of nature: survival of self and propagation of the species. A brother and a sister or a father and a daughter can produce healthy offspring, though the lack of genetic diversity might make them more sensitive to environmental changes.

We can objectively claim that no homosexual relationship will ever yield healthy offspring. Therefore, homosexuality is unnatural because it neither contributes to survival nor to the propagation of the species and can hinder the latter. The same is clearly not true for incest.

Incest is fairly common in the animal kingdom, and it has been largely observed that if the alternative to inbreeding is the extinction of the species (or local group of specimens), animals will readily reproduce with consanguineous mates.
Shut up negroid

Like holy shit not ONE post i see from you is normal

"Irony is the lowest form of wit."

Also yours isn't on point, you have to use correct punctuation like , and ... otherwise your message won't get delivered properly

Not something I was expecting from a clinical autist, tho, so be chill 🤭
That's sarcasm dummy. On the real though, not recognizing sarcasm is a symptom of real autism.

But INCEST threads are. Ban them all also incest is worse than faggots and lesbians

It dosent make sense
1. Pure degeneracy, you are taking something as precious as sexual intimacy and perverting it in the most fundamental way possible. How is that any different to some guy shitting in the aisles at the supermarket, or someone recording videos of themselves eating shit. It’s fucked up.

2. It also makes sense to shun faggots because just like obese people, they are completely cucking their own health (see below). How the fuck should this shit be allowed?

1. Pure degeneracy, you are taking something as precious as sexual intimacy and perverting it in the most fundamental way possible. How is that any different to some guy shitting in the aisles at the supermarket, or someone recording videos of themselves eating shit. It’s fucked up.

2. It also makes sense to shun faggots because just like obese people, they are completely cucking their own health (see below). How the fuck should this shit be allowed?

Homos use lots of drugs and live recklessly. Correlation =/= causation. Taking up the ass and sucking dick won't short your lifespan whatsoever; drinking daily, snorting cocaine, smoking crack, lots of cigarettes and shooting morphine/heroin WILL.

AIDS is nothing more than a collapsed immune system due to constant substance abuse. It isn't contagious, but developed.

OP missed his sister :lul:
Screenshot 20240617 032819 Chrome