Why are Homosexuals so NT?

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
I have never met a non NT homosexual

This homosexual asian sewer dog at school is very NT and is always seen talking to the hot girls (maybe fake gay)

Why are they like this

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy, Zeta ascended, Hepatologyscribe and 1 other person
They are viewed as autistic so their behavior is accepted

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Pietrosiek
They are viewed as autistic so their behavior is accepted

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 4675 and 2 others
They are high estrogen which makes them as talkative as a women but they still have more T then the average women (testosterone works as being more silent but subconciously seeing more layers in a conversation)

Basically creating a NT machine.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Halotestin, Deleted member 3299 and 3 others
Nigga what??????

It's because they live a life full of validation because they don't have to deal with women rejecting them all the time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, Deleted member 3299, Deleted member 4106 and 2 others
It's because they live a life full of validation because they don't have to deal with women rejecting them all the time.
Imagine opening an app and having hundreds of hot matches no matter your looks that want you to cum in them because of your personality that’s what it’s like for gay guys

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
In fact, it is because extroverted gays are exactly the ones you will notice, giving the impression that they are a much larger number than the reality.
But, interestingly, lesbians are the opposite, they are usually introverted.
There must be some relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Hepatologyscribe and Deleted member 3299
They are high estrogen which makes them as talkative as a women but they still have more T then the average women (testosterone works as being more silent but subconciously seeing more layers in a conversation)

Basically creating a NT machine.
Incorrect, there is no correlation between homosexually and low testosterone. Hormonal profile is completely genetic.

Regardless, there’s nothing more high test than railing some twinks asshole.

• Ugh..
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and auboutduprecipice
Incorrect, there is no correlation between homosexually and low testosterone. Hormonal profile is completely genetic.

Regardless, there’s nothing more high test than railing some twinks asshole.
isn't there a correlation between natal t levels and sexuality?

Easy to be NT when you can say or do any vile thing you want and noone will bat an eyelid.

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
Homosexuals have really been there. Undoutably they have spent a lot of time in their head as adolescence asking big questions about why things are the way they are. Had more to figure out than you could ever imagine, since straights just take it for granted.

jeffrey-dahmer-medium.jpg

220px-Dennis_Nilsen.jpg

john-wayne-gacy-10367544-2-402.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Halotestin
I hate all daggers
Faggors*

Homosexuals have really been there. Undoutably they have spent a lot of time in their head as adolescence asking big questions about why things are the way they are. Had more to figure out than you could ever imagine, since straights just take it for granted.
wdym

It’s just a hard life. Don’t you know anyone who is gay or have a gay family member?

so which is harder for them? being out in the open or being in the closet while still raising a family?

It’s just a hard life. Don’t you know anyone who is gay or have a gay family member?
Yes but it's not a hard life in Sweden, gay/non straight individuals are basically gods here. They can never be wrong and everybody forgives them because they don't want to offend them.

so which is harder for them? being out in the open or being in the closet while still raising a family?

Honestly I’m not sure lol I’m not god

But if I had to guess I think definitely staying in the closet and living a lie. I know two guys who have done that and you would never guess are gay.

But in college I also knew a lot of out gays and that’s hard too, it gives them social anxiety because they assume they might being judged or seen differently all the time in every single situation. Just like how I feel with BDD and feel inferior is probably the exact same as they feel.

Another thing is fairies wear boots is true (straight acting closeted gays in macho roles like police, fire, military) I don’t want to say too much to be identified but at the fire department when I first got there I thought it’s obviously the straightest place ever suspected literally 0 of them being gay. After 2 years and being as close as brothers turns out over half are at least bisexual and have sucked cock. That was very shocking to me.

They tend to care less of what people think about them because they hate themselves due to years in a closet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Yes but it's not a hard life in Sweden, gay/non straight individuals are basically gods here. They can never be wrong and everybody forgives them because they don't want to offend them.

Oh well I’m talking about USA here. And that’s is how people are getting on the surface in the USA as well, but it’s not genuine and everyone knows it.

Some very low iq fags fall for the bluepilled acceptance mantra and minority worship, and then they find out it’s just a meme.

Read this to see what I mean.