Why are “hunter eyes” so controversial on here

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
Every time I post my eyes people either say I’m a straining squintmaxxing aspie autist or they say they look nice, no in between. I have seen posts saying “these eyes are ideal, not school shooter eyes” then I see people creaming over depots eyes, weird after all these years the mass of this forum still haven’t made up their mind on “Hunter eyes”

dnr

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Every time I post my eyes people either say I’m a straining squintmaxxing aspie autist or they say they look nice, no in between. I have seen posts saying “these eyes are ideal, not school shooter eyes” then I see people creaming over depots eyes, weird after all these years the mass of this forum still haven’t made up their mind on “Hunter eyes”
Too many genetic dead ends coping. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Deleted member 29167 and datboijj
consider that there's a wide range of shapes and sizes that look good and there's no ideal shape everyone can agree over.

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Eiei, kanderior and 7 others
probably because it's a good feature that looks shit on you cus bad harmony

Or maybe there r diff types of eyes that are attractive and are better in different types of people and attract different types of people

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Or maybe there r diff types of eyes that are attractive and are better in different types of people and attract different types of people
thats too high iq for org dalits

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman
What I’m talking about is specifically hunter eyes, some say they are autistic and some say they are ideal.

What I’m talking about is specifically hunter eyes, some say they are autistic and some say they are ideal.
its only hyper hunter eyes that are autistic. Even then they look insane in motion

its only hyper hunter eyes that are autistic. Even then they look insane in motion
Is there a thing such as hooded almond eyes and are they still appealing bc I think I have those

Harmony> hunter eyes.

i mean what do you think?

does someone with eyes like depoot or opry look better

or does someone like somerhalder mog eye-area wise? to me its clear, complete hooding often looks autistic

i mean what do you think?

does someone with eyes like depoot or opry look better

or does someone like somerhalder mog eye-area wise? to me its clear, complete hooding often looks autistic
My eyes are only hooded when I’m looking straight but when I look more down some I have uee, is that ideal? Or is complete hooding more ideal

Is there a thing such as hooded almond eyes and are they still appealing bc I think I have those
yah there is. Also i think its the best to have since it is also high trust

My eyes are only hooded when I’m looking straight but when I look more down some I have uee, is that ideal? Or is complete hooding more ideal
looking down you cant be completely hooded, thats probably impossible

imo slight uee but still great pfl etc mogs, but completely hooded eyes are up there in appeal

yah there is. Also i think its the best to have since it is also high trust
Neutral to slight positive canthal tilt, almond shape, slight hooding that’s slightly negative, and long lashes, that’s basically my eye area, is that ideal? They are also blue.

dnr, cope

because if you take a list of the top most attractive men in the world according to women, like the top of the top chads, not all of them have hunter eyes.

Dnrd