“Why are incels hated”reason why

Jamaldickjavontus

Jamaldickjavontus

💰💵
Thread song theme :

I’m always seeing users here be bewildered as to why incels are hated and it might sound like a good question until you realize most incels are awful people and just use the fact that they can’t get a relationship with women as a way to excuse that,I’m sure most people wouldn’t hate anyone for not being able to get a relationship whether it be looks or socially akwardeness .Most here are just Straight up unlikable and hopefully just do that for show on the internet here’s the exhibit of a few cases I’ve encountered
IMG 3658
IMG 3657
IMG 3656
IMG 3655
IMG 3654
IMG 3660

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Aypo129, Kazey and 3 others
Like imagine dying,someone finds your acc here and sees the shit you said here foxes your family and they get hated on or even worse imagine being alive and someone sees the shit you wrote here ,social suicide👎

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova and Latinolooksmaxxer

Last edited:
they made us this way but thank god there's a god and we will be held accountable of our actions and all the people that wronged me will get punished in the day of judjment

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Kazey and Jamaldickjavontus
cherrypick shitty users nobody likes anyway for this exact reason theory. But I kinda agree many incels are unlikeable but they wouldn't be that way if they were born average or gl

• +1
Reactions: Jova, glizzygnasher68, Kazey and 1 other person
The word "Incel" is so 2021 bro

• Love it
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, Latinolooksmaxxer and Jamaldickjavontus
Thread song theme :

I’m always seeing users here be bewildered as to why incels are hated and it might sound like a good question until you realize most incels are awful people and just use the fact that they can’t get a relationship with women as a way to excuse that,I’m sure most people wouldn’t hate anyone for not being able to get a relationship whether it be looks or socially akwardeness .Most here are just Straight up unlikable and hopefully just do that for show on the internet here’s the exhibit of a few cases I’ve encountered View attachment 3046281View attachment 3046282View attachment 3046283View attachment 3046284View attachment 3046285View attachment 3046288

Well , most incels are abused dogs so they podt messed up shit. Also thats only like 3/10 incels the others are just men who are lonely

• +1
Reactions: Jova, cannotbeasked and Jamaldickjavontus
Dog nutter found

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: maarda and Aypo129
cherrypick shitty users nobody likes anyway for this exact reason theory. But I kinda agree many incels are unlikeable but they wouldn't be that way if they were born average or gl
It’s not really a cherry-pick most users are like that most decent users aren’t complete incels from what I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Jova
These argument are retarded
Oldman amnesia has posted several times that he is a pedophile
Crisick go on charade with his obnoxious behaviour and pneumoniacytosis has done many horrible things to his woman.

I will not even mention blackgymmax
But you dont have the balls to pick on these users because they are good looking

It's not our job to please those cockroaches outside
They will get as much as good behaviour as they deserve

We don't care
And yes dogs are troglodytes creature

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 0S4MA, Jova and maarda
Crisick go on charade with his obnoxious behaviour and pneumoniacytosis has done many horrible things to his woman.

But you dont have the balls to pick on these users because they are good looking

We don't care
Well tbh blackgymmax was incel af before his surgies and he’s an odd dude amnesia aswell pneumo is pretty normal beside being narcy and jerking of to attention

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129
It’s not really a cherry-pick most users are like that most decent users aren’t complete incels from what I’ve seen
I could imagine you develop a us vs them mentality the more trauma you experience in life. You see this in feminist too because they were abused by Chad

• +1
Reactions: Aypo129 and Jamaldickjavontus

We don't care
It seems like alot of people here are just really odd socially attractive or not,like look at bgm movements and stuff,amnesia selfies,pneumo jacking off to attention

• +1
Well tbh blackgymmax was incel af before his surgies and he’s an odd dude amnesia aswell pneumo is pretty normal beside being narcy and jerking of to attention
Your manipulating the narrative to make incels look bad but it's never been true and never will be
U already reached the conclusion incel are bad just because
There is no argument to this.

It seems like alot of people here are just really odd socially attractive or not,like look at bgm movements and stuff,amnesia selfies,pneumo jacking off to attention
It is true
But why mention incels at all
Neither of these people are hated
Neither are incel
So the argument is incorrect

Your manipulating the narrative to make incels look bad but it's never been true and never will be
U already reached the conclusion incel are bad just because
There is no argument to this.
I already did look at the screenshots on my post

• +1
I already did look at the screenshots on my post
These people are not incels
Neither are the words serious
The argument against incels are invalid

There is research that even show incels are less likely to be violent than the average normies and have higher suicidal ideation
Don't defame incels

I wonder this too, especially if you seen the fitx thread that was just posted. A lot seem to have Asperger’s. It’s probably a 50-50 split tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Aypo129
These people are not incels
Neither are the words serious
The argument against incels are invalid

There is research that even show incels are less likely to be violent than the average normies and have higher suicidal ideation
Don't defame incels
True that. Incel leave most their anti social behaviour online

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Aypo129
Is he chad because of his good personality or is his personality good because he is chad.