Why are incels so obsessed with testosterone????

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
I was hearing some gymcels discussing how they should do squats before bench pressing in order to produce more testosterone. Or you hear incels say stuff like, boners raise T-levels, or getting a random look from a girl does something similar, taking carb supplements and getting fatter makes you high T etc.

But it's only fucking incels that care about this shit. Normal guys who have sex dont even know what testosterone is and probably have more than incels anyway. I never heard any friend of mine discuss about it, lol.

Testosterone is a genetic thing. No matter what you do, your t levels dont change. There are guys who are hight T regardless of lifestyle and guys who bust their ass at the gym and still are low T like me for example. And i doubt test has anythin' to do with sexual succes.

• +1
Reactions: skittlekorn and BrettyBoy
You can elevate T levels by improving your lifestyle or changing your diet, It's not fully genetic. But I do agree that it's a meme about how raising T will get you pussy

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
You can elevate T levels by improving your lifestyle or changing your diet, It's not fully genetic. But I do agree that it's a meme about how raising T will get you pussy

test is only good if you are chad

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Its a cope for ugly fucks

Its a cope for ugly fucks

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and AspiringChad
I was hearing some gymcels discussing how they should do squats before bench pressing in order to produce more testosterone. Or you hear incels say stuff like, boners raise T-levels, or getting a random look from a girl does something similar, taking carb supplements and getting fatter makes you high T etc.

But it's only fucking incels that care about this shit. Normal guys who have sex dont even know what testosterone is and probably have more than incels anyway. I never heard any friend of mine discuss about it, lol.

Testosterone is a genetic thing. No matter what you do, your t levels dont change. There are guys who are hight T regardless of lifestyle and guys who bust their ass at the gym and still are low T like me for example. And i doubt test has anythin' to do with sexual succes.
Testosterone can predict attraction n shit, it’s dimorphic u dumbdog, no shit u don’t need to be a test ape but what r Ye gon turn into buzzfeeds try guys? Ur reasoning is poor and isn’t backed by science.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and SikKunt
Testosterone can predict attraction n shit, it’s dimorphic u dumbdog, no shit u don’t need to be a test ape but what r Ye gon turn into buzzfeeds try guys? Ur reasoning is poor and isn’t backed by science.

View attachment 62945
What are the numbers below those pictures? What do they mean?

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and dogtown
What are the numbers below those pictures? What do they mean?
They’re just frames, they progress through the dimorphism scale, it’s well known and even studied, idk where the exact clip where they took every 100th of frame and made a scale and asked women on the street which they preferred and they unanimously all preferred high t for ons

It’s in WAW 1.1 by faceandlms go check it right the fuck now

Reverse image search this image for more goodies

16:30

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
They’re just frames, they progress through the dimorphism scale, it’s well known and even studied, idk where the exact clip where they took every 100th of frame and made a scale and asked women on the street which they preferred and they unanimously all preferred high t for ons

It’s in WAW 1.1 by faceandlms go check it right the fuck now
View attachment 62949
Reverse image search this image for more goodies

16:30

I already watched all of FaceandLMS's videos bro.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad

Considering all your fucking garbage oneitis posts you have crazy low T you faggg

• Ugh..
Reactions: skittlekorn