Why are incels so sadomasochistic?

Azonin

Azonin

6'7 white billionaire
Incels love to dickmeasure about who has it the shittest in life: "Stop complimenting me im 5'7 man" "nah man im 5'3" "at least you got money bro i live in a fucking dump" "I'm 6'5 but my face ain't it fucks sake".

As if it is some kind of fetish, they sort of act like women that they get pleasure from being able to prove that nah they somehow have it the worst.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and murdah
Well ones who have actual problems aka me don’t because most Incels are just weak pussies who don’t have any.

When you have actual problems in your life u don’t reveal it since most of these guys will use it against u. :lul::lul:

BUT MUH I NEVER HAD A GF MY LIFE IS SO HARD GUYSSS :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: GUYS I HAD A PERFECT UPBRINGING WITH NO MENTAL DISORDERS/ILLNESSES BUT IM INCEL :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381
Well ones who have actual problems aka me don’t because most Incels are just weak pussies who don’t have any.
So true so many of these incels are spoiled as hell but have the audacity to talk about roping on the internet, insane.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and ElTruecel