Why are Indians so anti black

• +1
Reactions: KlutchPurpp, Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3299
My theory is that the blacks descended from slavery like the blacks from the ghetto in the UK and US and Caribbean are lower IQ. Because, the high class Africans would sell them from weapons. Like Blackout.xl said, the West Africans who immigrated directly perform as well as asians and Indians. My father proofs this theory is correct, because his whole west African family are university educated.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
My theory is that the blacks descended from slavery like the blacks from the ghetto in the UK and US and Caribbean are lower IQ. Because, the high class Africans would sell them from weapons. Like Blackout.xl said, the West Africans who immigrated directly perform as well as asians and Indians. My father proofs this theory is correct, because his whole west African family are university educated.
My mum has 3 degrees
Source?

Is it like JBW,
when even the ugly guys get laid?
@toolateforme did a thread on this a while ago. Just search up BBC Fishing.

the guy wasn’t ugly but he wasn’t too good looking. He had eye colour halo but that’s about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Why are Indians so racist? I hear about Africans being beaten up, evicted and fired from jobs due to the dark colour of their skin. Smh
Caste system. Darker the skin, lower the caste. Meanwhile some cuckold indians host breeding parties for white men so their kids can be a little lighter skinned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, BigBoy, Deleted member 1973 and 2 others
My mum has 3 degrees
This baisically proofs my theory, jfl, if you think blacks are actually dumb. The stereotypical black hood rat, is like a white inbred redneck, you can't compare them to the high IQ, high test, tall, west Africans.

• +1
Reactions: DaughterSlaughter and Blackout.xl
It’s not over yet son
I'm 5'2 with a shit frame.

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, KlutchPurpp and Blackout.xl
If your 5ft2 your a legit manlet, if your over 5ft8 you should not complain about your hieght.

• +1
Reactions: Roping Subhuman and Blackout.xl
True but a black man can go to China, Japan and korea and they’ll just be confused. They may even take pictures with him. Meanwhile in India, they’ll beat him within an inch of his life.

bbc fishing also worked in Korea. Probably would be a massive fail in any part of India. Even progressive parts
Yeah dude, was just lurking your threads. As an Indian, it’s just because Indians are hyperwesternised. So the most crazy parts of western culture, they replicate. I mean it’s not as bad as you think, there are some places that are more accepting. As a slightly darker skin curry I feel you bro, even my family roasts me for being darker than everyone else, and even though I’m in Australia, I have been called nigger by white people before, just randomly. Sad times.

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackout.xl