Why are Iranian women thots?

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Sultans cumslut: property of ethnic BVLLS, TEE HEE
I think it’s their indo european admixture and R haplogroup that causes them to do that. Every mena girl I have seen on dating apps and that has spoken 2 me has been Iranian, every single one. Well I did see 2 lebenese but they are also half white so my point stands

@buckchadley31 @KING REIDYZ @Shrek2OnDvD @Berbercel @KingBetaTut @Manchild @Xangsane and every other MENA, these Lebenese and iranics are giving your pious and devour mena women a bad name bothers we must do somthing

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: horizontallytall, Elvisandreaa, Sub0 and 9 others
I think it’s their indo european admixture and R haplogroup that causes them to do that. Every mena girl I have seen on dating apps and that has spoken 2 me has been Iranian, every single one. Well I did see 2 lebenese but they are also half white so my point stands

@buckchadley31 @KING REIDYZ @Shrek2OnDvD @Berbercel @KingBetaTut @Manchild @Xangsane and every other MENA, these Lebenese and iranics are giving your pious and devour mena women a bad name bothers we must do somthing
May Allah burn their nervous system

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: lightskinbengali, Deleted member 16275, shave and 20 others
Were these Christian Arabs
Uh uh uh these are Muslim women not Christian but that’s a good cope but leb and Iranian women (muslim ones) are like this as well. Arab women are the least whore women but why is it that the ones mixed with indo Euro blood are whores, even your sister fucks guys outside of marriage a full blood MENA would never do that @KING REIDYZ women are pure

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane
this is so true

• So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Uh uh uh these are Muslim women not Christian but that’s a good cope but leb and Iranian women (muslim ones) are like this as well. Arab women are the least whore women but why is it that the ones mixed with indo Euro blood are whores, even your sister fucks guys outside of marriage a full blood MENA would never do that @KING REIDYZ women are pure
As well as my sis, I met a couple of girls who were half Muslim Arab (always Levantine) half white. Every single one of them identified as white and dated in a white manner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, SecularIslamist, Deleted member 18522 and 3 others

Women aren't influenced by their ydna.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
As well as my sis, I met a couple of girls who were half Muslim Arab (always Levantine) half white. Every single one of them identified as white and dated in a white manner.
they know its easier to get wasp chad if they claim white while looking exotic
compared to if they say they are ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
they know its easier to get wasp chad if they claim white while looking exotic
My sister is naturally dark blonde, but dyes her hair funny colours away from home. She is far more white passing than me.
One half Jordanian girl I knew from school was ginger.
Another half Syrian (Christian) girl I met at uni was strawberry blonde.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 22126
All I know is that Malay women(Muslims) are sluts.

what color is your dads hair?
Very very dark brown, almost black. Mum's is light brown (dark blonde in childhood), but she dyes it black.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Deleted member 22126
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Xangsane

Iranian revolution has failed

• +1
Iranian women belong to BJC (big jewish cock)

What's worse these "women" you've been talking to were actually men
Iran is the second in the world after Thailand when it comes to the number of trannies they have

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23778, Elvisandreaa, Marsiere214 and 5 others
What's worse these "women" you've been talking to were actually men
Iran is the second in the world after Thailand when it comes to the number of trannies they have
They are British Iranians… so umm yeah these are foids
Women aren't influenced by their ydna.
They are if they weren’t explain why Penensula Arabs are so much more chaste? Meanwhile leventine and Iranian are whores hmmm 🤔 ironic that the group with more cumskin dna tends to be the one like this JFL it’s over @Xangsane
All I know is that Malay women(Muslims) are sluts.
Malay women are gooks we aren’t talking about good we are speaking about Brown MENAS here. Your women are fuckinf whores as well I have spunked on many paki women so don’t get fucking cocky

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Xangsane
Parents are very lenient and many are not religious. I dated an iranian girl (ii'm dravidian) and she said her family wasn't religious. It's not the same as paki foids where they larp being muslim cuz iranian parents don't even care so they can be openly slutty. And before the islamic revolution Iran had western morals and culture they aren't like afghans or something more like Turks in terms of sexual culture.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Deleted member 18522, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Parents are very lenient and many are not religious. I dated an iranian girl (ii'm dravidian) and she said her family wasn't religious. It's not the same as paki foids where they larp being muslim cuz iranian parents don't even care so they can be openly slutty. And before the islamic revolution Iran had western morals and culture they aren't like afghans or something more like Turks in terms of sexual culture.
Makes sense, the R haplogroup ruined you lot. And I agree cos when I dated a paki HTB foid she told me being @ uni is the first time she’s ever been “free”… then I started slapping the pussy.

The R haplogroup makes women whores. I guarantee you every black American whore has R haplogroup as J and E haplo women are pious and never whores

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Sub0, Xangsane and 1 other person
Makes sense, the R haplogroup ruined you lot. And I agree cos when I dated a paki HTB foid she told me being @ uni is the first time she’s ever been “free”… then I started slapping the pussy.

The R haplogroup makes women whores. I guarantee you every black American whore has R haplogroup as J and E haplo women are pious and never whores
yh paki foids are typically degen ngl, even when they don't sleep around. My close friend is paki punjabi and his gf was the same and they went to mosque together and shit. But he told me that they have sex regularly jfl, brutal zina pill

Not that I'm complaining tho I'm not waiting till marriage like a cuck unless this was ancient times and ppl got married at 18

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 22126 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
yh paki foids are typically degen ngl, even when they don't sleep around. My close friend is paki punjabi and his gf was the same and they went to mosque together and shit. But he told me that they have sex regularly jfl, brutal zina pill

Not that I'm complaining tho I'm not waiting till marriage like a cuck unless this was ancient times and ppl got married at 18
Yeah paki women love getting their biryani pussy clapped 👏

Yea Idgaf I slay a bitch if she good I don’t care if she is a heathen muslim or Christian or atheist they can all get the great penis I bless them with

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Deleted member 22126 and Deprived
this is so true
Why do they want my cock? Why do they want @Biggdink cock? Why do they want @TRUE_CEL cock? Why do they want everybody’s cock. It’s haram I hope they get Koshogie’d (if you know you know)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deleted member 22126
There are also Moroccan, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc on dating apps

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
There are also Moroccan, Lebanese, Iraqis, etc on dating apps
Morrocan women are heavily mixed as well, and have high sex drives due to bbc admixture but degenerate due to cumskin admixture. I like Kroc foids 2 weeks ago I FaceTimed with one who lived in moroc and she shows me her tits. I love MORROCO

• +1
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel and Deleted member 18522
I think it’s their indo european admixture and R haplogroup that causes them to do that.
>t. knows nothing about Haplomemes
Listen retard:
Aryans have been replaced by J2 Caucasians that now dominate Arabia and Iran, Iranians are now minority "Iranian", even though there's no real ethnic identity in such a gigantic country.
Jesus you could have looked this up in 10 seconds

Listen retard:
Aryans have been replaced by J2 Caucasians that now dominate Arabia and Iran, Iranians are now minority "Iranian", even though there's no real ethnic identity in such a gigantic country.
J1 is more dominant in semites and not J2

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deprived
Listen retard:
Keep crying you R haplo cuckhold. If you were an badboy Georgian with J haplo you wouldn’t be crying rn instead your a Descendent of a crusader subhuman, I’m disappointed.
Georgians are dark triad badboys and you lack this gene due to your crusader French dna

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, MrGlutton and BearBoy
J1 is more dominant in semites and not J2
Yeah sorry, I misremembered that one.
Keep crying you R haplo cuckhold. If you were an badboy Georgian with J haplo you wouldn’t be crying rn instead your a Descendent of a crusader subhuman, I’m disappointed.
I'VE TOLD YOU A TRILLION TIMES THAT I AM HAPLOGROUP G YOU BRAINLESS FAGGOT IS THAT TOO HARD TO REMEMBER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Georgians are dark triad badboys and you lack this gene due to your crusader French dna
WE'RE NOT RELATED TO EUROPEANS DIRECTLY YOU IDIOT

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Yeah sorry, I misremembered that one.

I'VE TOLD YOU A TRILLION TIMES THAT I AM HAPLOGROUP G YOU BRAINLESS FAGGOT IS THAT TOO HARD TO REMEMBER REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE'RE NOT RELATED TO EUROPEANS DIRECTLY YOU IDIOT
Why would I remeber stn so trivial, your names @“literal, Caucasian” how am I supposed to remeber you ain’t a cumskin animal. Like dude I know it ain’t your fault Cumskins stole your people name but when I hear “Caucasian” I think of some subanimal pink man called Bradley

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, Deleted member 18522, LiteralCaucasian and 1 other person
Why would I remeber stn so trivial, your names @“literal, Caucasian” how am I supposed to remeber you ain’t a cumskin animal. Like dude I know it ain’t your fault Cumskins stole your people name but when I hear “Caucasian” I think of some subanimal pink man called Bradley
That's it, I'll have to write my stats like that Caribbean niggerfaggot @Manchild

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, BearBoy and Deleted member 18522
That's it, I'll have to write my stats like that Caribbean niggerfaggot @Manchild
My dick is bigger than yours and r1b cry more for mutt Caribbean moggers

• JFL
Reactions: MrGlutton, LiteralCaucasian and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and LiteralCaucasian
  • +1
explains why I despise white women

We also fucked Nafri whores after reconquista
And they in turn fucked Iberian women 500 years prior to reconquista

JFL no wonder they are the biggest degenerates they been fucking anything since day1

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Iranians and Moroccans can’t keep a leash on their women in their countries let alone in their cucked diaspora

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772, Deleted member 18522 and Elvisandreaa
Iranians and Moroccans can’t keep a leash on their women in their countries let alone in their cucked diaspora
Morrocan women are not that bad, they just have a bbc fetish in mainland europe but that’s dying down. But Iranic women are truly obessed with foreign cock even my black Ass matches with them and I thought they were JBW only

• +1
Reactions: KingBetaTut
all women are

What are gracile indid and Nord indid women, this is intresting, I always wondered if being promiscuous is genetic too

What are gracile indid and Nord indid women, this is intresting, I always wondered if being promiscuous is genetic too
R haplo, And your women are also whores, good brown curry pussy hits different wallah

• +1
Reactions: Sub0
R haplo, And your women are also whores, good brown curry pussy hits different wallah
Fucking hell, I always thought our women have low libido, I know they're Chad only but I guess the culture is just too conservative. I hope I find a wife with high libido as mine

• JFL
Fucking hell, I always thought our women have low libido, I know they're Chad only but I guess the culture is just too conservative. I hope I find a wife with high libido as mine
Aahahahah your women are the go to for incels like me when I’m in uni JFL.

Low libido, my arsecrack they beg to deepthroat cock. They aren’t as whore as white women but @ least they only want sex, unlike white women who try forcing me to date them for vagina

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Sub0
iranian whores are coping with dating apps in hope to get sex, stacies in iran can't even walk outside without being arrested for not being immodest rofl
and if you think that iranian women look good, literally take a look at qajar dynasty women there used to be fucking ugly (the beauty ideal back then was having a moustache and thick eyebrows, these are the iranian beauty ideals jfl)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, Elvisandreaa and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Aahahahah your women are the go to for incels like me when I’m in uni JFL.

Low libido, my arsecrack they beg to deepthroat cock. They aren’t as whore as white women but @ least they only want sex, unlike white women who try forcing me to date them for vagina
Thank God I'm Indian living in India and don't get mogged by white guys, bitches here don't know any better

• JFL
iranian whores are coping with dating apps in hope to get sex, stacies in iran can't even walk outside without being arrested for not being immodest rofl
and if you think that iranian women look good, literally take a look at qajar dynasty women there used to be fucking ugly (the beauty ideal back then was having a moustache and thick eyebrows, these are the iranian beauty ideals jfl)
I’m aware Iranic women are ugly, I never said they was gl. Onyl idiots think mena women are pretty I live around them they are subhumans like nigga women

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa