Why Are JB’s so infatuated with me?

BraveCake

BraveCake

Member of SLYR
Joined
Feb 19, 2026
Posts
1,435
Reputation
1,602
I don’t wanna sound like a creep here but bro literally every girl under 13 has a crush on me. Like every girl below high school whether it’s my siblings or cousins friends or everyone dude. I’m 6’4 HMTN for reference but don’t get that much attention from girls in high school. However really young girls think i’m chad and get obsessed with me. Then they’re standards just skyrocket in HS. Obviously i’m not an edp but this is just fucking brutal.
 
  • Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: them streets b cold, True Spaniard and africel
holy shit i thought you were going to say 16
 
holy shit i thought you were going to say 16
Nigga I wish those are sophomores and juniors. Girls standards skyrocket as soon as they get into highschool.

I’m 17 btw
 

Similar threads

Jiozz
Replies
23
Views
68
MixedBoyo12
MixedBoyo12
C
Replies
1
Views
26
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼
Z
Replies
1
Views
40
bloodsucker17
bloodsucker17
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
19
Views
99
WELOVELOOKS
WELOVELOOKS
Slavurik
Replies
21
Views
102
_MVP_
_MVP_

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top